"英译汉"
1. "When she was eighteen, she began to work."
译文:["她18岁的时候开始上班。
"]
2. "I sent him a Christmas card last year."
译文:["我去年送了他一张圣诞贺卡。
"]
3. "He looks much older than his age."
译文:["他看起来比实际年龄老。
"]
4. "Beijing Olympics can make Chinese people work harder."
译文:["北京奥运会能让中国人工作更努力。
"]
5. "The traffic jams during morning and afternoon rush hours are a headache in big cities now." 译文:["上下班高峰期的交通拥挤问题是大城市目前的一个棘手问题。
"]
6. "Would you like some coffee? There's still a little left."
译文:["你想要一些咖啡吗?还剩下一些。
"]
7. "When were the Olympic Games founded?"
译文:["奥运会是何时创建的?"]
8. "I'lI try not to take up too much of your time."
译文:["我会尽量不占用您太多的时间."]
9. "He offered to help us with our work."
译文:["他主动帮助我们干活。
"]
10. "I was having a nap when suddenly the telephone rang."
译文:["我在睡觉时,电话铃突然响了。
"]
11. "Excuse me, where is the nearest police station?"
译文:["打扰一下,最近的警察局在哪儿"]
12. "We cannot tell when an earthquake is coming."
译文:["我们无法预测地震什么时候发生。
"]
13. "These five boys failed in their English exam last term."
译文:["这五个男孩儿上学期的英语考试不及格。
"]
14. "Look out the window it’s still raining today!"
译文:["看窗外,今天还在下雨!"]
15. "Did you go fishing with your friend last Sunday?"
译文:["你上周日和朋友去钓鱼了吗?"]
16. "How long will you be staying in China?"
译文:["你将在中国呆多久?"]
17. "In no other country in the world can you find such plants as this one." 译文:["像这种植物在世界上的其他任何一个国家中都找不到。
"]
18. "You needn't go there anymore.He already knows about it."
译文:["你不必去了,他已经知道那件事了。
"]
19. "Christmas is the most important festival in the west."
译文:["圣诞节是西方最重要的节日。
"]
20. "He had a traffic accident last Sunday."
译文:["他上周日出了交通事故。
"]。