当前位置:文档之家› 外贸英语口语——关于合同签订

外贸英语口语——关于合同签订

外贸英语口语——关于合同签订第十七讲签订合同

Signing a contract

备战词汇:

Signature ['s?gn?t??] n. 签名,署名,信号

Concession [k?n'se?(?)n] n. 让步

Prepare [pr?'pe?] v. 准备

Clause [kl??z] n. 条款

Condition [k?n'd??(?)n] n. 条件,情况

Previous ['pri?v??s] a. 以前的,早先的

Draft [drɑ?ft] n. 草稿,草图

Modification [,m?d?f?'ke??(?)n] n. 修正

Comply [k?m'pla?] v. 遵守,遵从

Request [r?'kwest] n./v. 请求

Comment ['k?ment] n./v. (发表)意见

Cancel ['k?ns(?)l] v. 撤销,删去

Breach [bri?t?] n./v. 违背,违反

Termination [t??m?'ne??(?)n] n. 结束,终止

Particular [p?'t?kj?l?] a. 特殊的,特别的备战句型:我们现在签协议好吗?

—OK, the agreement is ready for signature.

好的,协议已经拟好准备签字。

—We both want to sign an agreement, and we have to make some concessions to do it. 我们都想签协议,因此双方都要做些让步。

—I’m sorry, the agreement hasn’t been fully prepared.

对不起,协议还没完全准备好。

合同中的主要条款有哪些?

—All terms and conditions will be the same as those in your previous agreement number Fxx. 所有条款与你们过去签的第Fxx

号协议规定的一样。

—The buyer shall open an irrevocable, confirmed and partial shipment letter of credit. 买方需要开除不可撤销的、保兑的、允许分批装运的信用证。

请过目一下协议稿,看是否有需要修改的地方。

—Well, it contains basically all we have agreed upon.

协议基本包括了我们商定的全部内容。

—The agreement still needs some modifications, such as the payment.

协议仍然需要某些修改,例如支付条款。

—We cannot ply with your special requests of the agreement.

我方无法接受贵方有关协议的特别要求。

你还有什么要说明的吗?

—No, the agreement seems reasonable, shall we sign it as soon as possible?

协议合情合理,我们能尽早签约吗?

—If you cancel the agreement, it must be in writing.

如果取消协议,必须书面通知。

—If one part of the agreement has been breached, it does not necessarily mean a termination of the entire agreement.

如果该协议的一方违约,这并不一定意味着整个合同的终止。

我们想讨论一下付款条件的细节。

我非常高兴我们就这一合同达成一致。合同期订多长时间?这份合同四年有效。

实战对话:

签订销售合同signing a sales contract

A:Mr. Wang, we have reached agreement on all the terms. Now we should sign a sales contract, I think.

王先生,我们就一切条款达成了一致 __,我想我们应当签订一个销售合同了吧。 B: I’m very glad we have an agreement on this particular contract. Here is the contract. 很高兴我们就这个特别的合同达成了一致。这是合同。

A: I’d like to look this over before I sign it.

签约之前我想看一看。

B: Of course. Please go over and see if it contains all we have agreed on during our negotiations. 当然可以,看看是不是把我们谈到的内容都写进去了。

A: It looks fine to me. Everything is in the shape.

看起来好像没什么问题。一切都很顺利。

B: Just sign there on the bottom. Here’s a pen.

那么,就请在下面这里签个名。这里有笔。

A: Thank you. Where do you want me to sign?

谢谢。我应该签在哪里?

B: Right here.

相关主题