酒店常用接待服务英语欢迎语:
(1) 欢迎光临我们酒店!
Welcome to our hotel!
(2) 欢迎您来这里进餐。
Welcome to have meals here.
(3) 欢迎您再度光临,很高兴再见到您。
Welcome back. Nice to see you again.
*禁语:喂!您好哇!
Hello. Hi. Well.
问候语:
(1) 您好!(初次见面)
How do you do?
(2) 您好吗!布莱克先生。
(见到常客)
How are you today. Mr.Black?
(3) 早上好!先生/夫人。
Good morning. Sir/Madam.
(4) 下午好!
Good afternoon.
(5) 晚上好!
Good evening.
(6) 多日不见,您好吗?
Long time no see. How are you?
(7) 我很好,谢谢!先生您好吗?(回答问候时)
Very well, Thank you, And yourself Sir?
(8) 早上好!这里是——,能为您效劳吗?
Good morning. This is - - ,May I help you?
(9) 希望您在我们酒店住得愉快!
Hope your enjoy your stay in our Hotel.
*禁语:
(1) 您吃过饭了吗?
Have you had lunch (breakfast dinner)
(2) 您到哪里去啊?
Where are you going?
(3) 什么事?
Yes? What?
祝贺语:
(1) 恭喜您!
Congratulations!
(2) 祝您生日快乐!
Wish you a Happy birthday!
(3) 祝您新年快乐!
Happy new year to you!
(4) 祝您周末愉快!
Wish you a good weekend!
(5) 祝您圣诞快乐!
Merry Christmas!
征询语:
(1) 先生,我能为您效劳吗?
May I help you, Sir?
(2) 先生,我能为您做些什么?
What can I do for you, Sir.
(3) 请问先生您喜欢吗?
Do you enjoy it , Sir?
(4) 布莱克先生,如果您不介意的话,我能——吗? Mr. Black, Would you mind if I …….
(5) 先生,请问您贵姓?
Could I have your name, Sir?
(Could you please tell the spelling of your name?)
(6) 您还有别的事要我办吗?
Is there anything else I can do for you?
(7) 如有任何可以效劳之处,请随时告知。
Please let us know if there is anything We can do for you.
(8) 对不起,我可以耽搁您几分钟吗?
Excuse me, May I take up a few minutes of your time?
应答语:
(1) 没关系。
It’s really doesn’t matter.
(2) 敬请放心,交给我去办吧。
Don’t worry , Leave it to me, Please.
(3) 乐意效劳,不必客气。
You’re most welcome.(It’s my pleasure.)
(4) 能为您服务,真是荣幸。
Glad to be of service.(Glad to help you.)
(5) 请稍候,让我先查一下。
Just a moment, I’ll check.
(6) 这是我应该做的。
This is my pleasure,(Always at you service.)
(7) 感谢您的提醒。
Thank you for your advice.(Thanks for your remindinr) (8) 我会尽力效劳的。
I’ll do my best.
(9) 我们随时为您服务。
We’re always at your service.
*禁语:
(1) 仅回答“对的”(俨如一位老师)。
Right!
(2) 永对客人说“OK”,啊?(Oh)。
(3) 不要说“No”,我不知道。
No, I don’t dnow.
(4) Yeh.
道歉语
(1) 对不起。
I’m sorry.
(2) 先生,请原谅。
Excuse me , Sir.
(3) 对不起,劳您久等了。
Sorry to have kept your waiting.
(4) 对此向您表示歉意。
I’m sorry for that.
(5) 打扰您了。
I’m sorry to disturb you.
(6) 对不起,那是我的错。
I’m sorry, It’s my fault.
(7) 相信下次您来时,一切都会令您称心如意。
I’m sure everything will be right again next time you come.
婉拒语:
(1) 承蒙您好意,不过……
It’s very kind of you, But……
(2) 对不起,但我可以……
I’m afraid not , but can I……
(3) 很报歉,但愿我早知此事,必定乐于效劳。
I’m sorry, If I had known earlier, I would have been glad to do it.
(4) 恐怕这样会违反酒店规定,希望您能理解。
I’m afraid this is against Hotel regulations. I hope you could understand.
(5) 非常抱歉,但希望您能体谅我。
I’m really sorry, But you see my difficulty.
*禁语
(1) 不是我当班,所以不是我的过错。
I was not on duty. So it’s not my fault.
(2) 本部不受理此事。
Our department doesn’t handle this job.
(3) 这不关我的事。
I didn’t handle this.
答谢语:
(1) 谢谢你的好意。
Thanks for your kindness.
(2) 感谢您的协助。
Thank you for your help. (We appreciate your cooperation.)
(3) 谢谢您的鼓励。
Thank you for your encouragement.
(4) 感谢您的光临。
Thank you for your presentation.
(5) 谢谢您提醒。
Thanks for your reminding.
指示语:
(1) 先生/太太,请这边走。
Come this way please, mister/Madam.
(2) 请一直往前走。
Please keep going, Mister. (Go straight ahead, Please.) (3) 请到拐弯处向右拐。
Turn right at the first corner, Please.
(4) 请随我来,先生。
Please follow me, Mister.
(5) 请在那乘电梯。
Please take the elevator over there.
(6) 请在这里下楼。
Please go downstairs here.
道别语
(1) 再见!欢迎再次光临。
Good – bye , hope to see you again.
(2) 祝您旅途愉快!
Wish you a nice trip!
(3) 晚安!祝您休息好。
Good night. Have a good night’s rest.(Have a good dream.)
(4) 明天见!
See you tomorrow.
(5) 对不起,我要失陪了。
If you would excuse me, I must go now.。