I beat my brains (out) to get a job.为了找寻工作,我伤透了脑筋。
I blinded with science.无言以对。
I broke my neck to add slangs here.我努力地往这里添加俚语:)I can‘t come up with it.我做不到。
I can‘t burn the candle at both ends forever.我不能永远这么消耗精力。
I can‘t help it.我没办法。
I can‘t pinpoint it.我没办法明确地指出来。
I can‘t see you quickly enough.我巴不得尽快见你。
I can‘t think of it off hand.我一时想不起来。
I detest you!我恨你。
I didn‘t know. I was only a shot in the dark.我不知道。
那只是我瞎猜的。
I didn‘t mean to pour cold water on your idea.我本不想给你的想法浇冷水的。
I don‘t have the vaguest idea.我一点也不知道。
I don‘t know what has set my nerves on edge these days.这几天不知是什么把我搞的心烦意乱的。
I enjoyed your company.我喜欢有你做伴。
I fast a day every week.我每周绝食一天。
I got a big kick out of it.这件事真令我开心。
I have a sweet tooth.我喜欢吃甜食。
I have a bottomed-down mind.我是个没什么独到见解的人。
I have no direction, I just go wherever the winds blows. 我没有方向,只是随风到处飘。
I have to get rid of my car.我必须把我的车子脱手。
I have to brush up on my English.我得温习英文。
I have to watch my weight.我必须注意我的体重。
I haven‘t got a good house, but I‘ll keep a good house.我没有好的房子,但是我会招待周到的。
I hope I didn‘t offend you.希望我没使你生气。
I hope you saved room for dessert.我希望你留了点肚子吃甜点。
I hope your idea takes wings.我希望你的想法成真。
I just keep my head above water.(生活)还凑合!I knew from the word go what to do next.我很快知道了下一步怎么做。
I like raisins and kebabs.我喜欢吃葡萄干和肉串。
:)I like the soaps.我喜欢连续剧。
I looked high and low for my pen.我到处找我的钢笔。
I lost the door key about here.我在这附近掉了门钥匙。
I only have eyes for you.我只在乎你。
I really need to blow off some steam!我得舒缓一下压力。
I share your enthusiasm.谢谢关心(不耐烦的)。
I smelled a smell of cooking.我闻到了烧菜做饭的味道。
I think I get the drift.我知道了。
I think you’ve put your finger on it.你说到点子上了。
I told him to beat it.我叫他走开。
I tossed and turned all night.我整晚翻来覆去。
I wasn‘t born yesterday.我又不是三岁小孩子。
I wish that you would put your cards on the table.我希望你干脆把话挑明。
I wouldn‘t freeload.我可不愿意白吃白喝别人。
I’ll back you up all the way.我完全支持你。
I’ll buy it.我赞成。
I‘ll come back before you know it.我很快就回来。
I‘ll keep my eye open.我会多留意。
I’ll make it up to you.我一定会补偿你的。
I‘ll play it by ear.随兴之所致吧。
I’ll put everything in black and white!我会把所有事情白纸黑字写清楚。
I‘ll see to it.我会留意的。
I‘ll speak against anything I know to be wrong.我会对所有我认为不对的事情直言不讳。
I‘ll try to smooth things over.我会妥善处理。
I‘m a chair zucchin i.我是个电脑迷。
I‘m a man of my word.我是个讲信用的人。
I‘m an average player.我打得普通。
I‘m afraid I can‘t let you.恐怕我不能答应你。
I‘m all fingers and thumbs this mornings.今天早上我的手怎么这么笨呢?I’m always punctual.我总是很准时。
I’m an exam jitter.我一考试就紧张。
I’m beat.我累死了。
I‘m being helped.有人招呼我。
I‘m broke.我没什么钱。
I‘m easy to please.我很容易取悦。
I‘m fed up.我厌倦了。
I‘m feeling under the weather.我觉得不舒服。
I‘m from Mis souri.你骗不了我。
I‘m hard up.我经济很困难。
I‘m just browsing.我只是随便看看。
I’m mad about Bruce Lee.我迷死李小龙了。
I’m not good at speaking off the cuff.我不擅长即兴演讲。
I‘m not going to put up with this!我再也受不了啦!I‘m n ot myself today.我今天心神不定。
I‘m on my way.我就上路。
I‘m only waiting for the green light from you.我在等您的允许.I‘m pressed for time.我的时间紧迫。
I‘m really crazy about Michael Jackson‘s rock and roll.我对麦克杰克逊的摇滚爱的发狂。
I’m sick of always waiting for you!你老让我等你,真是烦透了。
I‘m so surprised that you have the face to do so!你怎么有脸做出这样的事!I’m the apple of my grandma‘s eye.我是姥姥的掌上明珠。
I‘m through with you.我和你完了。
I‘m totally maxed out.我真是完全累坏了。
I’m up to my ears in work.我忙的不可开交。
I‘m working on it.我正在努力。
I‘d do anything to see you crack a smile.为了博得你的一笑,我情愿做任何事。
I‘d like a refund.我想退钱。
I‘d like to have telephone service.我想要装电话。
I‘d like to have this prescription filled.我要照这药房配药。
I‘d like to repair our differences.我愿意消除一下我们之间的分歧。
I‘ve been dying to meet you.我非常非常想见到你。
I‘ve had enough of your garbage.我听腻了你的废话。
If I were in your shoes,I wou ldn‘t do it that way.如果我是你的话,我不会那样做的。
If the shoe fits ,wear it.如果是真的就承认吧。
If you don‘t want to lose me, you‘d better lay it on the line.如果你不想失去我,就最好一五一十地告诉我。
If you remain stuck-up, they will often try to pull your leg.假如你还是目中无人的话,他们会常常想愚弄你的。
In doing we learn.经一事,长一智。
In his speech Mr. Brown laid stress on the sagacity of cats.布朗先生在他的讲座里强调了猫的灵性。
In her hometown ,she was a big fish in a small pond.在她家乡,她很了不起。
It isn‘t much.那是微不足道的。
It rained at intervals this month.这个月不时地下雨。
It slipped my mind.我忘了。
It‘ll come to me.我会想起来的。
It‘s a deal!真便宜。
It’s a hard nut to crack.这是一件棘手的事情。
It’s a hit.这件事很受人欢迎。
It’s a lot of chicken feed.这是小意思,不算什么。
It‘s a pain in the neck.那真是难过的事。
It’s all Greek to me.我全不懂。
It‘s better than nothing.总比什么都没有好。
It‘s full of hot air.这是雷声大雨点小。
It‘s in God‘s hands and we have prepared for the worst.听天由命吧,我们已经做最坏的准备了。
It’s my cup of tea.这很合我胃口。
It‘s no use talking to him ,you‘ll only waste your breath.和谈谈话没有一点用处,你只是在白费唇舌。