Independence Day 独立日总统战前演讲
G ood morning.In less than an hour,
早上好还有不到一小时的时间
aircrafts from here will join others from around the world.
这里的战机就将起飞去与来自世界其他地方的伙伴们会合
And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind. 而一场前所未有的宏大空战也将因你们而被永久镌刻在人类历史之上Mankind - the word should hold new meaning for all of us today.
人类——对于我们所有人而言这个词将从今天开始有了它新的意味。
We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore.
我们将不会再因我们之间那些渺小的差异而自起干戈
We will be united in our common interest.
我们将为我们共同的利益而团结起来
Perhaps it's fate that today is the 4th of July,
七月四日,也许这就是宿命
and you will be once again be fighting for our freedom.
你们将再一次为了我们的自由而战
Not from tyrrany, oppression or persecution.
而这一回,我们面对的不是暴政,压迫,或迫害
But from annihilation.
而是攸关整个人类的生死存亡
We are fighting for our right to live. To exist.
我们将为我们的生存权我们的存续权而战
And should we win the day,
如果我们在今天凯旋
the 4th of July will no longer be known as an American holiday.
那七月四日将不再只被认为是美国的节日
For today is the day the world declare in one voice 'We will not go quietly into the night!而将成为全人类以一个共同声音来宣誓的伟大一天。
他们将喊道:“我们不愿坐以待毙We're not going to vanish without a fight.
我们不能不战而亡
We're going to live on. We're going to survive.
我们要活下去我们会活下去
Today we celebrate our Independence Day!
今天,我们庆祝的是全人类的独立日
XTU一点点贡献。