美联英语提供:在银行,你可能会用到的口语
关于英语那些你不知道的事都在这里
/test/quwen.aspx?tid=16-73675-0
开户
我想开个账户。
I’d like to open an account.
这是我的身份证。
Here is my ID card.
其他的证件行吗? Is other identification OK?
你能告诉我怎么办理吗?Could you tell me how to do it?
你能告诉我开定期账户的程序吗?Can you tell me the procedure for opening a time deposit account?
开账户我必须存多少钱? How much do I have to deposit to open an account?
开一个储蓄账户的最低存款额是多少? What’s the minimum deposit saving account? 开活期账户有服务费吗?Is there a service charge if I open a checking account?
我想申请一张信用卡。
I’d like to apply for a credit card.
我想要存折。
I want a bank book.
我现在可以输密码了吗? Can I press my pin number now?
收手续费吗? Is there a handling charge?
存取款
我想存钱。
I’d like to make a deposit.
有利息吗?Is there any interest?
利率是多少?What’s the interest rate?
我需要填写存款单吗?Do I need to fill out the deposit slip?
我需要填写取款单吗?Do I need to fill out the withdraw slip?
你能告诉我账户余额吗?Could you tell me the account balance?
我想把钱转到储蓄账户上。
I’d like to transfer money in my savings account. 我想取美元。
I want to make a withdraw of dollars.
请给我些零钱。
Please give me some change.
能给我兑换块钱零钱吗?Can I have change for a fifty?
自动取款机在哪?Where is the automatic teller machine?
挂失与销户
我把存折弄丢了。
I lost my passbook.
我是来办理存折挂失的。
I’ve come to report the loss of my bankbook.
你们能给我一个新的银行卡吗?Can you give me a new bank card?
我想销户。
I’d like to close my account.
我想把账单先还清,然后再把信用卡账户消掉。
I’d like to pay the bills first, and then close this credit card account.
我还欠这个银行钱吗?Do I still owe money in this bank?
我想把这个账户中的钱都取出来。
I want to draw all the money in this account.
汇款
请给我一张汇款单。
Give me a post order, please?
我想汇,美元到北京。
I’d like to send a sum of , dollars to Beijing.
这张表这样填对吗? Is this form filled in properly?
往北京寄元汇款的手续费是多少? What’s the charge for a RMB remittance to Beijing?
这笔钱要多久能汇到上海?How long will it take to get to Shanghai?
转账要花多长时间?How long will it take to transfer the money?
两个小时内能到账吗?Will it arrive within two hours?
金额是要用文字而不是阿拉伯数字写吗?Should I write the sum of money in words, not digits?
我在哪签名? Where do I sign?
我的朋友没有收到我的汇款。
My friend didn’t receive my remittance.
我来问一下汇款到了没有。
I’ve come to inquire about whether the remittance has arrived.
这笔汇款还没到。
The remittance hasn’t arrived yet.
我可以在这儿兑换汇款单吗?Can I have this money order cashed?
外汇
你们这里办理外汇业务吗? Do you handle foreign exchange here?
我想换些外币。
I’d like to change some foreign currency.
汇率表在哪? Where’s the exchange rate list?
如果我想把人民币换成加元怎么办? What should I do if I want to exchange RMB for Canadian dollars?
我想把人民币换成美元。
I’d like to exchange RMB for US dollars.
我想换,元人民币的欧元。
I’d like to exchange , RMB for Euros.
当前的汇率是多少? What’s the current exchange rate?
关于英语那些你不知道的事都在这里
/test/quwen.aspx?tid=16-73675-0。