当前位置:文档之家› 神探夏洛克剧本S02E03

神探夏洛克剧本S02E03

议论我?你着什么急?
About me? why would it upset YOU?
尽量低调点这个礼拜接个小案子
Just try to keep a low profile.Find yourself a little case this week.
远离新闻
Stay out of the news.
Sherlock Holmes.
领带夹我不戴领带嘘
Tie pin. I don't wear ties. Shhh.
彼得·里科里特
Peter Ricoletti...
1982年以来国际刑警组织通缉名单首位
Number one on Interpol's most wanted list since 1982.
不比结晶碳硬他用的是钻石
Not tougher than crystallised carbon. He used a diamond.
*哦罪犯你要逃到哪去?
* Oh, sinnerman, where you gonna run to?
*罪犯你要逃到哪去?
* Sinnerman, where you gonna run to?
是讽刺没错
Sarcasm. Yes.
大家凑钱买的
We all chipped in.

Oh...
戴上戴上
Put the hat on. Put the hat on.
对夏洛克戴上
Yes, Sherlock, put it on.
早戴早超生
Just get it over with.
学术神探
"Boffin!"
不好意思先生
Excuse me, sir.
有任何金属物件吗钥匙手机?
Any metal objects, keys, mobile phones?
你可以通过
You can go through.
谢谢
Thank you.
来杯茶兄弟?
Fancy a cuppa then, mate?
好干嘛不?
Yeah, why not?
你知道我为什么来
You know why I'm here.
我来是因为...
I'm here because...
出了什么事约翰?
What happened, John?
夏...
Sherl...
你必须说出口
You need to get it out.
我最好的朋友...
My best friend...
第5页第6列第1句
Page five, column six, first sentence.
为什么总是这张带帽照?
Why is it always the hat photograph?!
"单身者华生"什么头衔啊
"Bachelor John Watson." What kind of hat is it?
我们得小心点了
we need to be more careful.
怎么还有帘子这是遮耳朵的帽子约翰
It's got flaps. Ear flaps, it's an ear hat, John.
你说什么小心点?
What do you mean, more careful?
我是说现在不是猎鹿帽是福尔摩斯帽了
Intelligent, fine. Let's give "smart-arse" a wide berth.
我保持本色好了
I'll just be myself.
你有没有听我讲?
Are you listening to me(?)
今天在老贝利法院...
Today,STANDING outside the Old Bailey...
稍等
Hang on.
我历经艰辛终于和家人重聚
Back together with my family, after my terrifying ordeal.
我的解脱还要格外谢谢一个人
And we have one person to thank for my
deliverance...
夏洛克·福尔摩斯
又一起入侵事件
There's been another one, another break-in.
英格兰银行
Bank ofEngland!
长官警戒系统关闭了整个失灵了
Sir! Security's down, sir. It's failing.
又什么事?
What is it now?
本顿维尔监狱
Pentonville Prison.
不会吧
Oh no!
不着急
No rush.
我接好不好?
I'll get it, shall I?
给不接忙着呢
Here.Not now, I'm busy.
夏洛克没空
Sherlock...Not now!
他回来了
He's back.
这玻璃比任何物质都坚硬
That glass is tougher than anything.
夏洛克·福尔摩斯
Sherlock Holmes...
死了
..is dead.
"莱辛巴赫瀑布"透纳的杰作
Falls Of The Reichenbach. Turner's masterpiece.
终于失而复得
Thankfully recovered,
多亏夏洛克·福尔摩斯先生的奇才
owing to the prodigious talent of Mr Sherlock Holmes.
开工吧
Let's begin.
紧急状况请离开
This is an emergency. Please leave.
先生我必须请你离开
Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to leave.
长官发生了入侵事件
Sir, there's been a break-in.
不归我们部管
是你的手机
That's your phoing that.
你刚才真跟他聊了半天?
So, did you just talk to him for a really long time?
哦亨利·菲舍嘉德绝不是自杀
Oh, Henry Fishguard never committed suicide.
*就在那一天
* All on that day
*于是我去见魔鬼
* So I ran to the devil
*他在等我
* He was waiting... *
记住嗯
Remember... Yes.
记住嗯
Remember... Yes.
记住他们说的别耍小聪明
Remember what they told you. Don't try to be
已经被捕我们必须感谢一个人
We got him, and there's one person we have to thank
给予的关键性指引
for giving us the decisive leads.
仰仗他对人情世故的精通
With all his customary diplomacy and tact.
Not our division.
你会想管的
You'll want it.
金库
The vault!
黑进了伦敦塔保安系统?怎么可能?
Hacked into the Tower of bloodyLondon's security?! How?!
回话说我们已经上路
Tell them we're on our way!
Mr Holmes. Mr Holmes.
让他们过
Let them through.
多谢上车
Thank you. Get in.
*哦主啊
* Oh, Lord...
*请帮帮我主啊
* Please help me, Lord
*您没看见我在祷告吗
* Don't you see me praying
*您没看见我在谦卑祷告吗
帽子能猎鹿?
stalk a deer with a hat?
怎么用扔吗?
What are you going to do, throw it?
"绝对单身者华生"
"Confirmed bachelor John Watson."
夺命飞盘真过分
A death frisbee! This is too much
clever.

No.
拜托简单明了就好
Please, keep it simple and brief.
暴殄天物明星证人
God forbid.The star witness at the trial
就应该有点智慧
should come across as intelligent.
智慧好呀那就远离自作聪明吧
* Don't you see me down here praying
*但是主说
* But the Lord said
*找魔鬼去吧主说
* Go to the devil The Lord said
相关主题