当前位置:
文档之家› 65个商务邮件常用语 (中英对照)
65个商务邮件常用语 (中英对照)
13.Thanks for your understanding.谢谢您的谅解
14.Also please let me know if you need any other information另外,你们还需要其他信息吗?
15.Will get back to you ASAP.会尽快回复你!
16.Let`s discuss this then到时我们讨论下这个问题。
8.If there is anything else I can help, please let me know.
9.here`s why:原因如下
10.Please review, and let’s discuss how we should move forward.请检讨,并让我们一起讨论我们应该怎样继续。
期待您的反馈建议!
What is your opinion on the schedule and next steps we proposed?
你对计划方面有什么想法?下一步我们应该怎么做?
What do you think about this?
这个你怎么想?
Feel free to give your comments。
20.Let`s give it a try to make it happen…It is for a good cause让我们试试吧…这是值得支持的
21.There are a lots of lose ends now…How once you going to execute this?现在有很多问题,我们怎样处理
65个商务邮件常用语(中英对照)
1. If youhaveany questions please let me know.如有任何问题,请告诉我。
2.Please refer tentative schedule as follow:请参照下面的暂定计划
3. Please recheck your record and advise if you find any differences.
17.Please review the below email our US office and advise.请查看以下我们US办公室发的E-mail并进行回复
18.Noted and understand all below.
19.Please review and advise us with any questions.
32.Please advise us with your comments请把你的看法告诉我们
33.Please advise请回复
34.Noted all below with thanks, see reply in red.
35.Sorry for confusion(混乱)
36.We will let you know its result soon.
I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30pm (China Time) with you and Brown. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben。
我建议我们今晚九点半和Brown小聚一下,你和Ben有没有空?
我想跟你电话讨论下报告进展和XXX项目的情况。
2. Seeking for more information/feedbacks/suggestions
咨询信息/反馈/建议
Shall you have any problem accessing the folders, please let me knows。
56.so,we would like to proceed as follows所以,我们想按下列计划进行
57.Please confirm you understand.请确认你能理解
58.Based on this information, I needthe following to happen:基于这一点,我需要以下事情能做到
37.Any updates on this request?关于这个问题有什么新的消息吗
38.We reviewed (it) and have the following comments:
39.As we understand,
40.Please review with Jack and advise请与JACK检讨并回复
62.Please comment.请评价
63.Thanks and best regards,
64.缩写
LPG=液化气
LNG=液化天然气
Rgds=regards
IMT=同时
BP=商业计划
MOQ=最小的订购批量
IM=网络会议
MCU=掩膜
P.S.=附言
pls=please
ASAP=尽快
65.As discussed before,如我们之前讨论的
44.To sum up…总结如下…
45.Please discuss the above schedule and let us know the results请检讨以上计划并把结果告诉我们
46.Please review and advise with any comment请检讨,如果有意见请回复
41.Please see corrections in green below请看如下绿色修正内容
42.Can you call me at my cell phone number(+86-137 ****-****)
43.FYI=just for your reference/information…供参考
59.This is a very urgent matter-please make sure the above happens.这是非常急迫的事情--请确认以上能做到
60.Thank you very much for you assistance(支持)
61.This is good news-thanks for the help with regards to this matter
有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。
Your comments and suggestions are welcome!
欢迎您的评论和建议!
Please let me know what you think?
欢迎您的评论和建议!
Do you have any idea about this?
对于这个您有什么建议吗?
22.As I explained over the phone,today,如同我今天在电话中解释的那样
23.Since we will have one chance only.既然我们只要一个选择
24.Please note and proceed as is,请注意,并按现况继续
25.Please see the reply below in red请看如下红色的回复
请随意提出您的建议。
Any question, please don’t hesitate tolet me know。
有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。
Any question, please let me know。
有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。
Please contact me if you have any questions。
26.Please check at your side and comment请你们那边检讨一下并回复。
27.Noted and understand all below, see reply inbold black(请看黑色粗体回复)
28. Please forward to JACK comment and corrective action.评价和纠正措施提供给JACK
51.Noted below with thanks.
52. Please review andadvise请检讨并回复
53.Noted allbelow with thanks!
54.Please review and confirm by reply/return.请检讨并回复确认
55.Please note and (proceed) accordingly请相应照办
11.We would like to lock up this business.我们想锁定这笔生意
12.Once you respond to the above questions, we will decide which option we would like to pursue.你们对上述问题回复后,我们会立即决定我们会选择哪个方案。
We’d like to have the meeting on Thu Oct 30. Same time。
十月三十号(周四),老时间,开会。
Let’s make a meeting next Monday at 5:30 PM SLC time。
下周一盐湖城时区下午五点半开会。
I want to talk to you over the phone regarding issues about report development and the XX project。
29.This is good news, You did a really good job!
30.Noted all below and attached files with thanks. Here is the summary of our findings:以下是我们的结果总结