当前位置:文档之家› 有关购物的英语对话

有关购物的英语对话

有关购物的英语对话
1
P: Hi, wele to Forty-one Flavors Ice Cream. What can get you
柜台人员:嗨,欢迎光临四一冰淇凌店。

您需要什么口味的冰淇凌
C1: Id like a double scoop of strawberry ice cream.
顾客甲:我要一个两球草莓冰淇凌。

P: Anything for you, maam
柜台人员:小姐,你需要什么
C2: Id like a banana fudge sundae to go.
顾客乙:我要外带一份香蕉圣代。

P: Can I get you anything else
柜台人员:您们还需要什么吗
C1: Yes. Wed like one half-gallon carton of vanilla and one of chocolate chip to go.
顾客甲:我们还要外带一盒半加仑香草口味和一盒巧克力碎片。

P: Heres your cone and sundae, and here are your two cartons. Thatll be $17.50.
柜台人员:这是您们的冰淇凌甜筒和圣代及两盒冰淇凌。

总共是17.50元。

C1: Here you are.
顾客甲:钱给你。

P: Thank you for visiting Forty-one Flavors.
柜台人员:谢谢光临四一冰淇凌店。

2
C: E_cuse me, Id like to have these pants I boughthere yesterday altered. Heres my receipt.
顾客:对不起,我想改一下昨天买的裤子。

这是我的收据。

S: Certainly, sir. What would you like done to them 接待员:没问题,先生。

您想怎么改
C: Theyre a little bit too long, so Id like about halfan inch taken off them.
顾客:它们有点太长了,我想改短大约半英寸。

S: All right, sir. They should be ready for you by tomorrow afternoon.
接待员:好的,先生。

明天中午就会好了。

C: Thank you very much.
顾客:非常谢谢你。

S: Its our pleasure.
接待员:那是我们的荣幸。

3
In America, pubs are usually called bars.
在美国,酒馆通常被称酒吧。

B: How are you tonight, sir
酒保:您今晚好吗,先生
P: Oh, not too bad. Im just glad the weekendsfinally here.
顾客:喔,还不错。

真高兴周末终于来了。

B: I know what you mean. What can I get for you
酒保:我懂你的意思,需要些什么吗
P: Give me a screwdriver on the rocks.
顾客:给我一杯螺丝刀加冰块。

B: One screwdriver, ing right up. ( He mi_es the drink. ) Here you are, sir.
酒保:一杯螺丝刀,马上来。

(他调了一下酒。

)来了,先生。

P:Thanks.
顾客:谢谢。

相关主题