接电话常用英语口语1.It's nothing important. 没什么重要事。
2. It's nothing urgent. Thank you ,good-bye. 没什么要紧事,谢谢您,再见。
3. I'll call her again. 我会再打给她。
4. I'll call back later. 我稍后会再打来。
5. Please ask Miss Chen to call me back. 请陈小姐给我回电话。
6. Could you tell her to call Carol as soon as possible? 能不能请她尽快打电话给卡洛?7. Ask her to call Carol at home after seven, please. 麻烦她在七点后打电话到卡洛家。
8. Can I leave a message? 我可以留言吗?9. Please have her return my call.请她回电话给我。
10. Could you ask him to call me back? 可以请他给我回电话吗?11. Please tell her Carol called. 请告诉她卡洛找她。
12. Let me call back later again. Thank you. 我稍后再打电话来。
谢谢你。
13. Please tell him to phone 2233-4455. 请他给2233-4455回电话。
抱歉这么晚打来的说法:1. I'm sorry to call you so late. 对不起这么晚打电话来。
2. I hope I didn't catch you at a bad time. 抱歉这种时候找你。
3. I hope I didn't wake you up so early. 我希望这么早没有吵到你。
4. I'm sorry to call you so early.对不起这么早打电话来。
5. I'm sorry to bother you at this hour. 很抱歉在这时打扰你。
有急事时的表达方法:1. It's urgent. Could I have her mobile phone number?2. Could you tell me where I can reach her?3. This is an emergency. I need to get in contact with him right now.他在忙线中1. Her line is busy at the moment.2. He's on another line right now. 他现在正在接另外一个电话。
3. He's talking a long-distance call now, what can I do for you?4. Sorry, his line is busy.请你稍等一下1. Could you hold a moment, please? 你能稍等一会儿吗?2. He'll be with you in a moment. 过一会儿他就会接你电话了。
3. Can you hold on, please? 你能稍等一会儿吗?4. Just a moment. He is on his way now. 请稍待一下。
他马上来接电话。
5. Hang on a second, please. 请稍等。
6. Could you hold on any longer?你能再稍待一会儿吗?让你久等了1. I'm sorry to keep you waiting. 抱歉让你等待。
2. I'm sorry to have kept you waiting. 抱歉让你久等了。
3. Sorry for the delay. 对不起慢了一点。
现在不方便接电话1. She has a visitor at the moment. 她现在有客人。
2. He is in a meeting now. 他正在开会。
3. I'm sorry, but he is unable to come to the phone now.很抱歉,他现在无法接电话。
4. I'm sorry, but I was just on my way out. Can I get back to you later? 很抱歉,我正好要出门。
可不可以稍后再打给你。
这里没有这个人1. I'm sorry, but we have no one by that name here. 对不起,这里没有人叫那个名字2. We don't have any Smith working here. 没有史密斯在这边工作。
3. This is not Franklin Company.这里不是富兰克林公司。
打错电话1. I'm sorry I have the wrong number.2. Is this 02-2718-5398?3. Sorry to have bothered you.4. I'm sorry. I think I must have dialed the wrong number.5. Could I check the number? Is it 2211-3344区域号码是area cod e接受别人的礼物或招待后,打电话道谢为最起码的礼貌之一。
1. Thank you for the present. It's just what I wanted.2. Thank you so much for the homemade cake.3. I don't know how to thank you for such a beautiful flower.4. I received your gift. Thank you for the lovely bracelet.别客气1. You're welcome.别客气。
2. Not at all.这没什么。
3. It's my pleasure.这是我的荣幸。
4. Don't mention it.别放在心上。
5. That's all right.这没什么。
6.No trouble at all.一点也不麻烦。
7.I'm glad you enjoyed it.真高兴你觉得满意。
听不清楚1. Sorry, I didn't catch you.对不起,我听不懂你说的。
2. Sorry, I didn't understand. 抱歉,我听不懂。
3. Sorry, I didn't get what you said. 对不起,我没听懂你说的话。
4. I can't hear you very well. 我听不太清楚。
5. I can barely hear you. 我几乎听不到你说的。
6. I'm having trouble hearing you. 我听不清楚。
7. We have a bad connection. 通讯效果不太好。
8. I can't catch what you are saying. 我听不太清楚你说的话。
请对方在重复一遍1. Pardon? 请再说一遍好吗?2. Excuse me?请再说一遍?3. I beg you pardon? 能请你再说一遍吗?4. Could you repeat that, please? 能请你再说一遍吗?5. Would you say that again? 你能再说一遍吗?请对方说慢点的说法:1. Would you speak more slowly?你能再说慢一点吗?2. Could you speak up a little? 你能在大声一点吗?3. Would you speak more clearly?你能再说清楚一点吗?4. Would you explain more for me? 可以为我解释一遍吗?5. Please speak a little louder. 请讲大声一点。
6. Would you slow down, please? 清说慢一点好吗?休假中1. He is off today. 他今天休假。
2. He's on vacation this week. 他本周休假。
3. He is on vacation until next Wednesday. 他休假到下周三。
回家了1. He has gone for the day. 他已经回去了。
2. He's already left for home today. 他已经离开回家了。
3. He has gone home.他回家了。
生病请假1. He's absent because he is sick today. 他今天生病所以没来。
2. He's on sick leave today. 她今天请病假。
3. She's on maternity leave now. 她在休产假。
5. 出差1. He's in New York on business. 他在纽约出差。
2. He left for New York on business until July 22nd. 他到纽约出差,要到7月22日才能回来。
3. He is on a business trip. 他正在出差。
我将转达你的留言1. I'll give her your message as soon as possible.我将尽快地转达尼的留言给她。
要找的人已调职1. I'm sorry. Mr. Scott was transferred to our branch office.对不起,史考特先生已经转调到分公司。
2. Mr.Smith took over his job. I'll connect you. One moment, please.史密斯先生接替了它的工作。
稍待一会儿,我帮你转接。
要找的人已离职1. He left this company last week. 他上个月离开这家公司了。