当前位置:文档之家› 导游带团口语100句

导游带团口语100句

导游带团口语100句Meeting Guests 迎接客人1.Welcome to China!欢迎您到中国来!2.Did you have a good trip?旅行愉快吗?3.You all need a good rest first.你们都需要先休息一下。

4.You will have plenty of time to see all the interesting places in China.你们会有很多时间欣赏中国的著名景点。

5.Is everyone in the group here?全团的人都在吗?6.Shall I help you with your luggage?让我来帮您拿行李好吗?7.The shuttle bus is just waiting in the parking lot.大巴正在停车场等位。

On the Way to the Hotel 至饭店途中8.Is everybody on the bus?每个人都在车上了吗?9.Shall we go now?我们现在可以出发了吗?10.Let me introduce my team to you first.首先让我来向大家介绍一下我的团队。

11.We will do our best to make your trip more enjoyable and memorable.我们将尽最大努力使你们的旅行更有趣、更难忘。

12.It’s one of the best four-star hotels in the city.它是这个城市最好的四星级酒店之一。

13.I hope you will enjoy your stay there.我希望你能在那住得愉快。

14.Next, I’d like to intro duce something about this city.接下来,我想要介绍一下有关这个城市的一些情况。

15.There’re many famous scenic spots and historical sites in Beijing.在北京有很多著名的景点和名胜古迹。

16.I’m afraid you need a good rest first.恐怕你得先休息。

17.Let’s get off and go to the reception desk.让我们下车去接待处。

A Welcome Speech 欢迎词18.Allow me to introduce myself.请允许我在这里作一下自我介绍。

19.And this is Mr. Deng, our driver, who has had 10 years of driving experience.这是我们的司机邓师傅,他有10年的驾龄。

20.We’ll do everything possible to make your visit a pleasant experience.我们将竭诚使你们一路游览愉快。

21.If you have any problems or suggestions, please don’t hesitate to let us know.如果你们有任何问题或者建议,请尽管告诉我们。

22.Please do remember the plate number of our bus.请务必记住我们的车牌号。

23.China has a written history of over 5,000 years of civilization and boasts richcultural relics and historical sites.中国有着五千多年的灿烂文明、丰富的文化遗迹和历史遗址。

24.Dalian attracts a large number of domestic and foreign tourists every year.大连每年都吸引着大量的国内外游客。

25.Beijing, the capital city of the People’s Republic of China, is the country’spolitical and cultural center.中华人民共和国的首都——北京,是国家的政治和文化中心。

26.Dalian, as well as the whole country of China, is looking forward to welcomingfriends from all over the world!大连,像全中国其它地方一样,翘首以待世界各地的宾朋!Checking in 入住登记27.We reserved six rooms for three the day before yesterday.前天我们预定了六间三人房。

28.Here is the name-list with the group visa.这是我们的名单和集体签证。

29.By the way, would it be convenient to see the room now?顺便问一下,现在看看房间方便吗?30.Four rooms for men and the rest two for women.四间住男客,剩下的两间住女客。

31.We look forward to welcoming you.我们期待着您的到来。

32.If you are ready, the bellboy will take you to your room.33.如果您准备好了,服务员就带您去您的房间。

34.Will you please call me up at 6 o' clock?35.请您6点钟叫醒我好吗?36.Here are the vouchers for your breakfast buffet.37.这是你们的早餐券。

38.There is a recreation centre on the ground door.在一楼有一个娱乐中心。

39.Wish you a nice stay here.祝您入住愉快。

40.I hope you’ll have a good time here.希望您在这过得愉快。

Itinerary Planning 行程安排41.Hello everybody, can everyone hear me? = Can all of you hear me?大家都能听到我说话吗?42.I’d like to say something about tomorrow’s arrangement.我想说一下明天的行程安排。

43.The tour starts at 9 o’clock tomorrow morning and lasts about two hours.明天上午九点出游,大约游玩两个小时。

44.We’ll meet outside the hotel entrance at ten to nine.我们八点五十分酒店门口集合。

45.There are some sightseeing vehicles available here and there.随处都有观光车可以坐。

46.The tour will end at the Crystal Teahouse in the main square.旅游终点在位于主广场的水晶茶馆。

47.Before you go, please take care of your personal belongings.在你们出发之前,请保管好你们的私人物品。

Narrations on Tour 沿途讲解48.Now we’re heading for it.我们现在就到那儿去。

49.The tour will start at 8 o’clock and will last four hours.这次旅游将在8点钟开始,持续四小时。

50.I hope you will enjoy the tour.希望大家玩得开心。

51.The Great Wall was enlisted in the World Heritage by UNESCO in 1987.1987年,长城被联合国教科文组织列为世界遗产。

A Lost Passport 遗失护照52.Are you sure you’ve lost it?你确定已经遗失了吗?53.Have you looked in every possible place that you may have left it?你是否已经在每个可能的地方都找过了?54.Have you taken any taxis today?你今天有没有乘坐任何交通工具?55.Can you remember the taxi’s car number?你能否记起车牌号码?56.And after that we may contact with the driver to get back your passport.然后我们可以和司机联系以取回你的护照。

57.It’s my job.这是我的职责所在。

Calling the First Aid Center 打电话到急救中心58.Please send an ambulance to 68th Hu Nan Road.请派一辆救护车到湖南路68号。

59.I think the patient is suffering from a heart attack.我认为病人心脏病犯了。

60.He’s very ill.他病得很厉害。

61.What’s the trouble with him, doctor?医生,他到底怎么了?62.When could I take care of him?我什么时候可以照顾他?Going through Customs 通关63.Now we are at the Customs Office.我们现在到海关了。

64.You have to stand in line and wait for your turn.你必须排队等候。

65.You are required to declare it.您需要报关。

66.Do you have anything to declare?您有需要报关的物品吗?67.You don't have to pay duty on personal belongings.个人物品不必缴税。

相关主题