银行基本业务英语口语Unit1 Daily reception 日常接待Useful Words and Phrases 常用词汇与短语head office 总行branch 分行sub-branch 支行savings office 储蓄所banking service manager 大堂经理Practical Sentences and Patterns 实用句型Hello.您好。
Good morning. What can I do for you?早上好,我可以为您做些什么吗?Pardon?能再说一遍吗?Would you mind repeating your question, please?请重复一遍您的问题好吗?No problem. I’ll do it for you right away.没问题,我马上为您办理。
Please go to counter No.1. It’s over there.请到一号柜台办理,在那边。
Please wait a minute.请稍等。
Would you mind showing me your passport?请把您的护照给我。
Could you please fill in this form and sign your name here?请填写这份表格并签上您的名字。
Please use Arabic numbers.请用阿拉伯数字填写。
Please fill in your address and phone number here.请您在此处填写地址和电话号码。
Please enter your code number.请输入您的密码。
We are open for business from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. with no break at noon. 我们的营业时间是上午8点半至下午4点半,中午不休息。
We are open for business all week including Saturday and Sunday.我门星期六、星期日照常营业。
Thank you so much.谢谢。
With pleasure.不客气。
Hope to see you again.欢迎您再次光临。
Dialogue 对话OneClerk: Good morning, madam.Customer: Good morning.Clerk: May I help you?Customer: Yes, I want to change some money.Clerk: This way, please.Customer: Thank you.Clerk: You're welcome.TwoClerk: Good afternoon, Mr. Anderson.Customer: Good afternoon, Miss Li.Clerk: How nice to see you again!Customer: Nice to see you, too.Clerk: It's been a long time, hasn't it? How are you? Customer: Fine, thank you. And you?Clerk: Very well too, is there anything I can do for you? Customer: Yes. Could you guide me to where I can change money? Clerk: Sure, Mr. Anderson, please come along with me. Customer: Thank you.Clerk: My pleasure.Unit2 Opening an account 开立账户Useful Words and Phrases 常用词汇与短语current deposit, current account 活期存款fixed deposit, fixed account 定期存款fixed deposit by installments 零存整取Practical Sentences and Patterns 实用句型What kind of account did you have in your mind?你想开哪种帐户?Do you like to open a current account?你想开一个活期存款帐户吗?A deposit or current account?定期还是活期?Please tell me how you would like to deposit your money.请告诉我你想存何种户头?Our minimum deposit for a current account is 1 yuan.我们活期存款的最低存款额是人民币1元。
Here is your passbook. Please bring it back when you deposit or withdraw money any time you like. Keep it well and inform us whenever you lose it.这是你的存折,存取款时请带来。
保管好存折,遗失请告诉我们。
Can I open a current account here?我能否在这儿开个活期存款帐户?I should like to open a current account.我想开一个活期存款帐户。
I think I'd like a deposit account.我想要开个定期存款帐户。
Is there any minimum for the first deposit?第一次储蓄有最低限额吗?Please tell me the procedure for opening a savings account.请告诉我开个储蓄帐户需要什么手续。
Dialogues 对话OneClerk: May I help you, sir?Customer: Yes, please. I'd like to open a bank account with you. Can you give me some information?Clerk: Yes, I'd be very happy to help you. Usually we offer current accounts and fixed accounts for individuals.Customer: Oh, it's almost the same in America.Clerk: What kind of account did you have in mindCustomer: Well, I'd prefer to open a current account.TwoCustomer: Could you tell me something about current accounts?Clerk: I'd love to. You may open an account in your name. Then you can make deposits or withdrawals at anytime with presenting your passbook.Customer: Is there any minimum balance?Clerk: Yes, one yuan is the minimum balance.Customer: I see. There is one more thing I'd like to know, that is, do I earn interest on the account? Clerk: Yes, of course, we pay the interest rate permitted for banks. Every quarter we credit the earned interest into your account automatically.Customer: I see. Thank you. By the way, when does the bank close?Clerk: It closes at 4:30 p.m.Customer: Thank you very much for the information.Clerk: You are welcome.Unit3 Handling deposits and withdrawals 办理存取款Useful Words and Phrases 常用词汇与短语certificate of deposit 存单deposit book, passbook 存折account number 账号slip 存取款凭条to deposit 存款deposit receipt 存款收据to draw money 取款drawing-out slip 取款单to close an account, to clear an account 结清teller, cashier 出纳员interest rate 利率simple interest 单利compound interest 复利legal interest 法定利息Practical Sentences and Patterns 实用句型How much do you want to deposit with us?你想在我们这存多少?How much money do you plan to keep in your account on a regular basis?你计划在你的账户上定期存放多少钱?I think you may deposit your money with the bank, or leave it here for temporary safe-keeping. 我认为你可把钱存入银行,或留在银行暂保管起来。
I want to deposit 300 yuan in my account.我想在我的户头上存300元。
I'd like to pay 200 yuan into my deposit account.我想在在我的定期存款账户上存200元。