当前位置:文档之家› 神探夏洛克第一季Sherlock.S01E01台词.简体&英文 人人字幕组版

神探夏洛克第一季Sherlock.S01E01台词.简体&英文 人人字幕组版

而雷斯垂德探长将负责回答接下来的问题
but Detective Inspector Lestrade will take questions now.
探长先生 自杀案件怎么会有关联
Detective Inspector, how can suicides be linked?
死者都服用了相同的毒药
Well, they all took the same poison.
搞得我们像傻瓜
He's making us look like idiots.
要是你告诉我他怎么办到 我也很乐意阻止
If you can tell me how he does it, I'll stop him.
约翰
John!
约翰·华生
John Watson!
位于伦敦肉市场 全称圣巴塞洛缪医院
我是迈克·史丹佛 我们以前一起在巴茨医院共事
要是没有其它问题
If there are no more questions for Detective Inspector Lestrade,
这次记者招待会就到此为止
I'm going to bring this session to an end.
如果这是自杀案件 你们又在调查什么
If they're suicides, what are you investigating?
校对
海因里希
特效-后期-总监
Csbeyond
人人影视福尔摩斯迷翻译组
诚意制作
10月12日
没车是什么意思
What do you mean, there's no ruddy car?
抱歉 他开车去了滑铁卢
He went toWaterloo, I'm sorry.
-叫的士 -我从来都叫不到的士
- Get a cab! - I never get cabs!
又是"错了"
Says "Wrong" Again.
再回答一个问题
One more question.
有谋杀的可能吗
Is there any chance that these are murders?
若是的话 会不会是连环杀手
And if they are, is this the work of a serial killer?
没找海瑞帮忙吗
Couldn't Harry help?
这显然行不通
Yeah, like that's going on't know, get a flatshare or something?
得了 谁愿意当我的室友
Come on, who'd want me for a flatmate?
约翰·H·华生医生
约翰·H·华生医生的博客
你的博客写得怎么样了
How's your blog going?
很好 真的
Yeah, good. Very good.
你一个字都没写吧
You haven't written a word, have you?
你刚写了"依然存在信任危机"
You just wrote "Still has trust issues".
-等我两分钟 伙计 -怎么
- I'll be back in two minutes, mate. - What?
-我得回去拿伞 -我们可以合撑一把
- I'm just going home to get my umbrella. - You can share mine.
就两分钟 行吧
Two minutes, all right?
却选择了这种方式结束生命
and that he should have taken his own life in this way
对所有熟识他的人而言
is a mystery
都极为震惊和迷惑不已
and a shock to all who knew him.
的士
Yes, yes! Taxi!
11月26日
I can't affordLondonon an Army pension.
其它地方也不行
You couldn't bear to be anywhere else.
我了解你
That's not the John Watson I know.
我已经变了
Yeah, I'm not the John Watson...
发现尸体的地方 死者都没理由出现在那里
They were all found in places they had no reason to be.
死者先前都没有自杀征兆
None of them had shown any prior indication.
但是你没法连犯自杀案
But you can't have serial suicides.
如我所说 这些自杀案件显然有所关联
As I say, these suicides are clearly linked.
这次局面非比寻常
It's an unusual situation.
我们的精英探员已着手调查
We've got our best people investigating.
错了!
但大家只需采取合理的预防措施
but all anyone has to do is exercise reasonable precautions.
我们就能保障自己的安全
We are all as safe as we want to be.
错得离谱!

谢谢
Thank you.
你得阻止他这么胡闹
You've got to stop him doing that.
初步调查显示为自杀
Preliminary investigations suggest that this was suicide.
我们可以确认 这起明显的自杀案件
We can confirm that this apparent suicide closely resembles those
近似于杰弗里·帕特森爵士和詹姆斯·菲利莫的案子
-我爱你 -我等不及了
- I love you. - When?
快去叫的士
Get a cab!
我的丈夫
My husband...
天性乐观 生活美满
was a happy man who lived life to the full.
他热爱家庭和工作
He loved his family and his work,
显然是可以的
Well, apparently you can.
这三个人之间没有关联吗
These three people, there's nothing that links them?
目前为止没有发现 但是
There's no link we've found yet, but
我们还在调查 他们之间肯定有关联
对 要他们真是被谋杀 大家要怎么保障安全
Yes, but if they are murders, how do people keep themselves safe?
不要自杀就行
Well, don't commit suicide.
《每日邮报》
DailyMail.
虽然最近人心惶惶
Obviously, this is a frightening time for people,
怎么了
What?
今天也有个人和我这么说过
You're the second person to say that to me today.
是谁
Who was the first?
有多新鲜
How fresh?
刚刚送来 67岁 自然死亡
Just in. 67, natural causes.
以前在这工作 我认识他 他人很好
of SirJeffrey Patterson and James Phillimore.
鉴于此
In the light of this,
我们认为这些案件之间存在关联
these incidents are now being treated as linked.
我们已经开展调查
The investigation is ongoing,
把你的一切遭遇写进博客
and writing a blog about everything that happens to you
对你会有很大帮助
will honestly help you.
我没什么遭遇
Nothing happens to me.
新福尔摩斯
翻译
海因里希 Joanna 小舞 cam小池
某人的不在场证明就靠"他"了 发短信给我
A man's alibi depends on it. Text me.
那个 我想问一下 等你工作完后...
Listen, I was wondering. Maybe later, when you're finished...
I heard you were abroad somewhere getting shot at. What happened?
相关主题