65个商务邮件常用语(中英对照)1.If you`re any questions please let me know. 如有任何问题,请告诉我。
2.Please refer tentative schedule as follow: 请参照下面的暂定计划3.Please recheck your record and advise if you find any differences.4.We are following your instruction on the basis of your confirmation.我们在您确认的基础上按您的指示行事5.Hare are you doing 还好吧?6.Thanks in advance and best regards.7.Looking forward seeing you soon.8.If there is anything else I can help,please let me know.9.here`s why: 原因如下10.Please review, and let`s discuss how we should move forward.请检讨,并让我们一起讨论我们应该怎样继续。
11.We would like to lock up this business. 我们想锁定这笔生意12.Once you nespond(wespond?) to the abover questions,we will decide whichoption we would like to pursue. 你们对上述问题回复后,我们会立即决定我们会选择哪个方案。
13.Thanks for your understanding. 谢谢您的谅解14.Also please let me know if you need any other information 另外,你们还需要其他信息吗?15.Will get back to you ASAP. 会尽快回复你!16.Let`s discuss this then 到时我们讨论下这个问题。
17.Please review the below email our US office and advise.请查看以下我们US办公室发的E-mail并进行回复18.Noted and understand all below.19.Please review and advise us with any questions.20.Let`s give it a try to make it happen…It is for a good cause.让我们试试吧…这是值得支持的21.There are a lots of lose ends now…How once you going to execute this?现在有很多问题,我们怎样处理22.As I explained over the phone,today,如同我今天在电话中解释的那样23.Since we will have one chance only.既然我们只要一个选择24.Please note and proceed as is,请注意,并按现况继续25.Please see the reply below in red 请看如下红色的回复26.Please check at your side and coment 请你们那边检讨一下并回复。
27.Noted and understand all below,see reply in bold black (请看黑色粗体回复)28.Please forward to JACK for comment and corrective action. 评价和纠正措施提供给JACK29.This is good news,You did a really good job!30.Noted all below and attached files with thanks.Here is the summary of our findings:以下是我们的结果总结31.Looking forward to hearing back from you tomorrow (盼明天收到你的回复)32.Please advise us with your comments 请把你的看法告诉我们33.Please advise 请回复34.Noted all below with thanks,see reply in red.35.Sorry for confusion(混乱)36.We will let you know its result soon.37.Any updates on this request? 关于这个问题有什么新的消息吗38.We reviewed (it) and have the following comments:39.As we understand,40.Please review with Jack and advise 请与JACK检讨并回复41.Please see corrctions in green below 请看如下绿色修正内容42.Can you call me at my cell phone number(+86-137 ****-****)43.FYI=just for your reference/information… 供参考44.To sumup… 总结如下…45.Please discuss the above schedule and let us know the results请检讨以上计划并把结果告诉我们46.Please review and advise with any comment 请检讨,如果有意见请回复47.This is most/very important.48.Noted and thanks for reminding. 知道了,谢谢提醒。
49.Please see the attached pictures first 请先看附件的照片50.Please see the attached techincal data. 请看附件的技术数据51.Noted below with thanks.52. Please review and advise 请检讨并回复53.Noted all below with thanks!54.Please review and confirm by reply/return. 请检讨并回复确认55.Please note and (proceed) accordingly 请相应照办56.so,we would like to proceed as follows 所以,我们想按下列计划进行57.Please confirm you understand. 请确认你能理解58.Based on this information,I need the following to happen:基于这一点,我需要以下事情能做到59.This is a very urgent matter-please make sure the above happens.这是非常急迫的事情--请确认以上能做到60.Thank you very much for you assistance(支持)61.This is good news-thanks for the help with regards to this matter62.Please comment.请评价63.Thanks and best regards,64.缩写LPG=液化气LNG=液化天然气Rgds=regardsIMT=同时BP=商业计划MOQ=最小的订购批量IM=网络会议P.S.=附言pls=pleaseASAP=尽快65.As discussed before,如我们之前讨论的1. I am writing to confirm /enquire/inform you... 我写信时要确认/询问/通知你。
2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.我写信来追踪我们之前对于第二季度营销活动的决定。
3. With reference to our telephone conversation today... 关于我们今天在电话中的谈话。
4. In my previous e-mail on October5... 先前在10月5日所写的信。
5. As I mentioned earlier about... 如我先前所提及关于。
6. as indicated in my previous e-mail... 如我在先前的信中所提出。
7. As we discussed on the phone... 如我们上次在电话中的讨论。
8. from our decision at the previous meeting... 如我们在上次会议中的决定。
9. as you requested/per your requirement... 按照你的要求。
10.In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided... 回答你在4月1日写的信,我们决定。
11.This is in response to your e-mail today. 这是针对你今天早上来信的回复。
12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china.如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。
13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement. 追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。
14. I received your voice message re garding the subject. I’m wondering if you can elaboratei.e. provide more details.我收到你关于这个主题的留言。