当前位置:文档之家› 英语课本剧剧本

英语课本剧剧本

龟兔赛跑(Hare and tortoise)
Bird: Friends, friends, come here and have a look.(伙伴们,伙伴们,快来看啊!)The hare and the tortoise will have a match again.(小兔和乌龟又要比赛了。


Monkey: The hare and the tortoise will have a match?(小兔和乌龟又要比赛了?)Didn’t the hare lose last year? Why do that again?(小兔不是输了吗?怎么还要比呀?)Bird: Yes, the hare lost the match last year, and her mother was too angry to eat anything in two days.
(是的,小兔去年输了,兔妈妈气得两天没吃任何东西。


Mother hare order them to have a match again this year.(兔妈妈命令他们今年再比一次。

)Monkey: Oh, so it is.(原来是这样。


Together: ( Music)...!
Monkey: Everybody, the match begins.(各就各位,比赛开始了。


I’m the referee.(我是裁判)
Hare and tortoise, ready?(小兔乌龟,准备好了吗?)
Mother hare: Honey! Honey! Come on!(亲爱的!亲爱的!快过来!)
Have some coffee.(喝些咖啡。


Hare: Mom, oh, I can’t drink it all.(妈妈,哦,我喝不下了。


Mother hare: It can help you keep alert on the way.(它可以让你精精神神的。


My little dear! Drink it quickly!(亲爱的!快点喝了它!)
Monkey: Mother hare, the match is going to begin.(兔妈妈,比赛要开始了。


Mother hare: Ah! The match is going to begin.(啊!比赛要开始了。


Monkey: Please ready, go!(预备,跑!)
Birds: Come on, come on!(加油,加油!)
Tortoise will be the winner.(乌龟赢!)
Tortoise will be the winner.(乌龟赢!)
Hare: Yi? I know this tree, oh, yes! The grass is very soft.(我认识这棵树,是的,草软软的。


I fell asleep comfortable under the big tree.(树下睡觉舒舒服服的。


This time I won’t sleep.(这次我不会再睡了。


Oh? There are two routes. Here or there? Which one?(这里有两条路,这儿?那儿?哪条啊?)Mom, mom, help me, help me!(妈妈,妈妈,帮帮我,帮帮我。


Tortoise: Hare, let me tell you, turn to the right.(小兔,我告诉你,向右。


Hare: Ah! Tortoise, you’re here? So fast!(啊!乌龟,你跑到这儿了?这么快!)Come on, come on!(我得加油了!)
He’s my opponent, Can I believe him? choose the right way?No!
(他是我的对手,我能相信他走右边吗?不!)
After I run farther, he will turn to the left,(等我跑远了,他再往左一拐。


Then I will lose the match.(那我就要输了这场比赛。


Oh, yes, I should choose the left way. Run faster!(哦,是的,我应该选走边,快跑!)Tortoise: Hare, hare, you’ve gone a wrong way.(小兔,小兔,你跑错路了。

)
Come back, come back.(回来,回来。


My friends come and help me!(伙伴们,快过来,帮帮我!)
Together: Tortoise, why don’t you run fast?(乌龟,你为什么不快跑?)
Mother hare: Oh, tortoise, Is it your turn to sleep under the tree this time?
(哦,乌龟,这次是不是轮到你在树下睡觉了?)
Tortoise: Mother hare, look! Your daughter’s got a wrong way.(兔妈妈,看!你女儿跑错路了。

)Mother hare: Oh, my god, why? Why is she going there?(哦,天啊,为什么?她为什么会去那儿?)Didn’t you tell her it’s a wrong way?(你没告诉她那条路是错的吗?)
Tortoise: I told her, but she didn’t believe me.(我说了,但是她不相信我。


She said “mother told me the opponent is the enemy. I couldn’t believe you.”
(她说“妈妈告诉我对手就是敌人。

我不能相信你。

”)
Mother hare: Yes, I said that.(我是说过。


My daughter’s got a wrong way, she can’t win the match. You run please!
(我女儿跑错路了,她不能得冠军了,你跑吧!)
Tortoise: Mother hare, she’s got the wrong way, it’s unfair to her, I must find her.
(兔妈妈,她跑错路了,这样对她不公平,所以我必须找到她。


Hare mother: Tortoise, you, you’re a good boy.(乌龟,你,你是个好孩子,)
The match won’t go on. My daughter loses at the very beginning because of me.
(比赛不用进行了,因为我的错误,我女儿在起跑线上已经输了。

咳!)
Tortoise: Mother hare, it’s not important to win or lose the match.(兔妈妈,谁是冠军不重要。

)Let’s call her back,OK?(让我们把她喊回来吧!)
Together: Yes, you are right. OK!(是的,你说的对。


Hare, hare, come back. Come back.(小兔,小兔,回来。

回来。

)。

相关主题