美联英语提供:商业合同谈判英语会话
关于商务英语,那些你不知道的事都在这里
/test/fayin.aspx?tid=16-73675-0
下面是小编整理的商业合同谈判英语会话,以供大家学习参考。
Our negotiations have been very successful.
我们的谈判很成功。
A:Our negotiations have been very successful.
A:我们的谈判很成功。
B:So,we have reached a successful conclusion.
B:终于,我们成交了。
When should we sign the contract?
我们什么时候签合同?
A:When should we sign the contract?
A:我们什么时候签合同?
B:We’ll revise the contract this evening,and have it ready to be signed tomorrow morning at ten. How’s that?
B:今晚我们修改一下合同,准备明天早上10点签约,怎么样?
Where are the problem areas on the contract?
合约上面哪一部分还有问题呢?
A:Where are the problem areas on the contract?
A:合约上面哪一部分还有问题呢?
B:I would like it lowered.
B:我想要把自付额再降低一点。
Sign on the dotted line.
请签在虚线的地方。
A:The only other question I have is where I sign.
A:剩下来的问题是,我该在什么地方签章。
B:Sign on the dotted line.
B:请签在虚线的地方。
I don't see any problems with the contract.
这一张合约我看不出有什么问题。
A:You will have to allow my attorney to read this over before I sign off. A:在我签字之前,我需要我的律师把这整份合约看过一遍。
B:I don't see any problems with the contract.
B:这一张合约我看不出有什么问题。
I think we’d better make it a separate term.
我想我们最好把它单独列为一项。
A:I think we’d better make it a separate term.
A:我想我们最好把它单独列为一项。
B:OK,let me write it into the contract.
B:好,我们把这条写进合同。
When can the contract be ready for signature?
什么时候准备合约签字?
A:When can the contract be ready for signature?
A:什么时候准备合约签字?
B:We'll have it ready in a few days.
B:我们几天内会将它准备好。
I'm glad we have come to an agreement on price at last.
我很高兴我们最终在价格上取得了一致意见。
A:I’m glad we have come to an agreement on price at last.
A:我很高兴我们最终在价格上取得了一致意见。
B:We’re glad the deal has come off nicely in the end.
B:我们也很高兴这次交易最终圆满结束。
We suggest a two-year contract.
我建议签一个两年的合同。
A:We’d like to see how successful you are in developing sales before committing ourselves to a longer-term agreement.
A:在签订长期协议之前,我们要看看你们的推销能力。
B:We suggest a two-year contract.
B:我建议签一个两年的合同。
How long shall we make the contract for?
我们应该签订多长时间的合同?
A:How long shall we make the contract for?
A:我们应该签订多长时间的合同?
B:Would you mind if we make this a 3 - year contract?
B:我们签订一个有效期为3年的合同好吗?
Would you like have any specific period that the contract to would be valid for?
你们希望确定合同的具体有效期吗?
A:Would you like have any specific period that the contract to would be valid for?
A:你们希望确定合同的具体有效期吗?
B:The contract would run for one year of the trail period.
B:合同将有一年的试行期。
That's what we have agreed upon,isn't it?
这是我们同意了的,对不对?
A:That's what we have agreed upon,isn't it?
A:这是我们同意了的,对不对?
B:Yes,that's right but not exact.
B:对,但不够准确。
I’ll see to it right away.
我马上修改。
A:Will you please check the particulars and see if there is anything to be amended?
A:请你看一下细节,是否有什么要修改的地方?
B:I'll see to it right away.
B:我马上修改。
How long will the contract last?