英语道别用语大全
一般情况下,英、美人在正式道别前先有一个铺垫,作为告别的准备,然后才是真正的道别用语。
这里,首先介绍一下英、美人在正式道别前的一些方式,然后再简要介绍一些常见的道别用语。
概括来说,在结束一次拜访、交谈或其他活动前,一般可由以下几种方式表示要道别了。
1.申明要道别的理由:
I didn’t realize the time passed so quickly.没想到时间过得这么快。
It is getting dark. I must be off now.天越来越黑,我得走了。
I had no idea it was so late. I’ve got to be moving along. 没想到已这么晚了。
我得走了。
Excuse me, but I must be running along.对不起,我得赶快走。
Excuse me, xx. I must go now.对不起/不好意思,xx,我现在就得走。
Sorry, I’ll have to be going. 抱歉,我得走了。
Excuse me, but I won’t be able to stay an y longer.请见谅,我不得不先告辞了。
Well, I'll really have to get on my way.我真的要走了。
It’s about time I was going. Thank you for your time. 是我该走的时候了,谢谢您花时间陪我。
Since you are quite busy, I had better be off now.既然你那么忙,我现在就告辞了。
Now, I mustn't keep you any longer.对了,我再也不能留你了。
I’d better not take up any of your time. I suppose I’d better be going. Shall we say good-bye here 我最好别再占用您的时间了。
我想我最好现在就走。
我们就此告别吧
It is going to rain. I am afraid I must be going now. 天要下雨了,我想我该走了。
I’ve come to say good-bye to you.我是来跟您道别的。
You see, we’ll have to leave the hotel at six.瞧,我们得6点钟离开旅馆。
The train starts at 8:00. I’m afraid I have to hurry now.火车八点开,我恐怕现在得快点走。
It’s been a pleasure to be with you. I think I’ve got to catch No. 2 bus.
和您在一起真令人高兴,我想我得赶2路公共汽车了。
I’ve got to catch the last bu s to town. 我得赶末班车回城。
Well, it's time to board the plane now! Then, I’ll have to say good -bye now.
好了,该登机了。
我得说再见了。
2.评价会面的效果或者表示感谢:
It's been nice talking to you.与你这次谈话非常愉快。
Oh, I’ll be going now. I enjoy our chats very much.噢,我得现在就走,我很喜欢和您聊天。
I really appreciate your taking the time to talk to me, and now I must go.
很感谢您费时和我畅谈,我该告辞了。
Well, I don't think all this has got us far. 我想我们这样也谈不出什么名堂来了。
Thanks for a nice day. See you. 今天过得真愉快,谢谢您,再见。
Thank you for spending the afternoon with us. 谢谢你陪了我们一个下午. My friends are leaving. I haven’t said good-bye to all my friends yet.我的朋友正准备走。
还有一些朋友我还没去告别呢。
3. 在交谈对方都正式准备告别时,便可利用以下一些道别用语:
(l) Goodbye!(2) Bye!(3)Bye-Bye!(4) So long!(5) Good Night!(晚安!)(6) Good luck!(祝你好运!)(7)Bon Voyage!(借自法语,意为“祝一路顺风!”)(8)See you!(9) Well, bye for now.好了,下次见。
(10) Good-bye till we meet again.下次再见。
4.表示对双方将要分别后的情况的关心:
Take care.请多保重。
Mind how you go.路上当心。
5.提及将来可能的会面:
In any case, we’ll keep in touch.保持联系。
See you next week then.那我们就下周再见吧。
Can we fix a date for next time我们定一下下次见面的时间吧
I’m not sure when I’ll be coming back, but I’ll let you know when my chance comes.
我无法肯定何时再来,但有机会来我一定事先通知您。
I’m already looking forward to my coming back.很想再来这儿。
I think we shall have to get together again sometime.我想我们不久一定会再相聚的。
6.问候双方都熟悉但与听话者关系更密切的人:
Give my regards to Mary.代问 Mary好。
Say hello to the kids.请向小家伙们问好。
7. 表达想念:
You have no idea how much we are going to miss you both.我们会很想念您们的。