当前位置:文档之家› 英语电影飞屋环游记三人配音

英语电影飞屋环游记三人配音

Can we keep him? Please?
我们可以带着他吗拜托了
I'll get the food for him. I'll walk him.
我会喂他吃东西带他遛弯
I'll change his newspapers
帮他换垫子
No.
不行
An explorer is a friend to all,
探险家是所有东西的好朋友
Be it a plant, a fish or a tiny mole.
不论是植物鱼甚至小鼹鼠
- That doesn't even rhyme. - Yeah it does.
-这根本就不押韵-不押韵
- Hey, look, Kevin. - What?
-看凯文-怎么了
Hey, get down! You're not allowed up there!
从那儿下来谁让你上去了
You come down here right now!
你现在就给我下来
Sheesh!
天哪
Can you believe this, Ellie?
简直难以置信艾莉
Ellie?
艾莉
Hey, Ellie! Could I keep the bird?
艾莉我能带着这只鸟吗
She said for you to let me.
她叫你让我留着
But I told him no. I told you no.
但我跟他说了不行我告诉你不行
N-O.
不行
I see you back there.
我看到你跟在后面了
Go on! Get out of here. Shoo! Go annoy someone else for a while. 走吧离开这儿嘘骚扰其他人去吧
Hey, are you okay over there?
你那边没事吧
Hello?

Hello, sir! Thank goodness.
你好先生谢天谢地
It's nice to know someone else is up here.
知道这儿还有别人可真好
I can smell you.
我闻到你们了
What? You can smell us?
什么你能闻到我们
I can smell you.
我能闻到你们
- Hey! - You were talking to a rock.
-嗨-你在跟石头说话
Hey, that one looks like a turtle.
那块看起来像乌龟
Look at that one! That one looks like a dog!
看那边那块看起来像只狗
- It is a dog. - What?
-真的是只狗-什么
We're not allowed to have dogs in my apartment.
我们家里不许养狗
Hey, I like dogs!
我喜欢狗
We have your dog!
您的狗在我们这儿
Wonder who he belongs to.
不知道它是谁养的
Sit, boy.
坐下小家伙
Hey, look, he's trained. Shake.
看他受过训练握手
- Speak. - Hi, there.
-说话-你好
Did that dog just say "Hi, there"?
那只狗刚刚是不是说了"你好"
Oh yes.
没错
My name is Dug. I have just met you, and I love you.
我叫逗逗我刚遇见你我很喜欢你
My master made me this collar.
我的主人给我做了这个项圈
He is a good and smart master and he made me this collar 他是个聪明的好主人给我做了这个项圈
So that I may talk. Squirre!
于是我就能说话了松鼠
My master is good and sma.
我的主人是个聪明的好主人
It's not possible.
这不可能
Oh, it is, because my master is small.
是真的我的主人很聪明
Cool. What do these do, boy?
酷这些按钮是干什么的小家伙
Hey, would you
您能不能
I use that coIIar...
我得用这个项圈
To talk with. I would be happy if you stopped.
来交谈您能不能停下来
Russell, don't touch that.
罗索别动那个
It could be radioactve or something!
说不定有辐射什么的
I am a great tracker.
我是个优秀的追踪者
My pack sent me on a specia mission all by myself. 主人派我来执行一项特殊任务就我一个Have you seen a bird?
你有没有看到一只鸟
I want to find one, and I've been on the scent.
我在找一只鸟而且我已经闻到它的味道了
I am a great tracker. Did I mention that?
我是个优秀的追踪者我刚刚说过吧
Hey, that is the bird.
就是这只
I have never seen one up close,
我从没这么近距离的看过
But this is the bird.
不过这就是我要找的鸟
May I take your bird up to camp as my prisoner? 我能把您的鸟带到营地当俘虏吗
Yes, yes, take it.
可以可以带它走吧
And on the way, learn how to bark like a real dog. 而且路上你还可以学学怎么像真狗一样叫
I can bark.
我会叫呀
And here's howling.
还有嗥叫
Can we keep him? Please, please, please.
我能留着他吗行吗拜托
- No. - But it's a talking dog!
-不行-但这是一只会说话的狗
It's just a weird trick or something.
这不过是个古怪的把戏什么的
Let's get to the fall.
我们去瀑布吧
Please be my prisoner!
请当我的俘虏吧
Oh please, oh, please be my prisoner! 请当我的俘虏吧。

相关主题