购物相关英语句型
I'd like to buy two boxes of Chinese moon cakes.
我想买两盒中国月饼。
We have the Guangdong style and the Suzhou style.
我们有广式的和苏式的。
Which do you want?
您要哪种?
Sorry,bananas are out of season now.
一共是47元。
I'd like to buy some Chinese cakes.
我要买些中国糕点。
We have cream birthday cakes,ten yuan each. Do youlike it?
我们有奶油生日蛋糕,每只10元,您喜欢吗?
Give me a cream birthday cake and two boxes of famous Chinese cakes.
我要买些首饰。
What kind of jewellery do you like to have?
你要哪种首饰呢?
595. I should like to look at some bracelets.
我想看看手镯。
Pure gold or carats?
纯金的还是K金的?
What's the price for this one?
It's so crowded!
What a big crowd!
商店几点开门?
When does the store open? It's closed today. (今天休息。)
When do you open?
What time do you open?
How soon does it open?
苏式糕点外面的皮子松、馅儿味芳香。
Will you wrap them up separately.
请你给我分开包装。
Anything else?
还要什么?
Nothing more.
够了。
Please step in again.
请下次再来。
我们去(商店)逛逛吧!
Let's go window-shopping.
Yes,we have 14K and 18K gold necklaces,chains and earrings.
有,我们有14K和18K的金项链、手链和耳环。
May I have a look?
我能看一下吗?
Sure. Here is a nice gold necklace.
当然可以。这里有一根很好的金项链。
请给我一只奶油生日蛋糕,同时还买两盒中国名点。
The skin of the Cantonese style cake is sweet,soft puffy palatable and filled with heavy stuffing.
广式糕点的特点是外面的皮甜,软而松,味美,馅儿多。
The skin of Suzhou style cakes is puffy and filled with fragrant nuts.
Would you like jewellery?
您要不要首饰?
Today is Mother's Day and all the jewellery is on sale at Rich's.
今天是母亲节,瑞奇店的所有首饰全部折价出售。
Do you have gold jewels?
你们有黄金饰品吗?
对不起,现在是香蕉淡季。
I'll take these ten oranges.
我就买这10个桔子。
Forty yuan for the moon cakes and seven yuan for the oranges.
月饼40元桔子是7元。
That'll be forty seven yuan in all.
我们11点才开门呢。
We won't open until eleven.
That late? (那么晚?)
It opens at eleven. (11点开门。)
From eleven. (11点开始。)
Our business hours begin at eleven. (我们11点开始上班。)
它们是用不同的材料做的,白云石、绡、蝉翼纱等。
This is made of wild goose feather and this is made of skylark feather.
这把是用雁毛做的,这把是用云雀毛做的。
What can I do for you,Madam!
夫人,您要买什么?
艺术挂毯体现了地毯纺织艺术的最高水平,是具有典型中国风格的手工艺精品。
Is this the marvellous landscape in Guilin?
挂毯上是不是美丽的桂林山水?
What a lovely tapestry!
多美的挂毯啊!
Which do you prefer,the linen one,the figured dacron or the brocade?
在3楼。
It's on the third floor. *on the...floor是“(楼的)……层”。美国的1楼是the first floor,2层是the second floor。英国的1楼是“the ground floor”,2楼是“the first floor”,两种说法相差1层,所以要注意。
Can I put this on hold?不确定你是否找到了最好的礼物?只要让售货员"put it on hold",那么他们会将商品为你保留一到两天。那样的话,在你继续到处看看的时候那件商品也不至于马上消失。
I'd like a gift receipt for this.根据你的要求,大多数的商店可以提供一张gift receipt,上面没有任何的价钱。因此,如果你的朋友觉得你的礼物不合适,他或她可以随时调换。但是,如果不这样的话,他们将永远不知道你付了多少钱!
这只适合你吗?
No,it seems too old fashioned to me.
不,我觉得似乎太老式了。
Let me try it on. Oh,it's too small for me,havent't you got any larger ones?
让我戴戴看,呵,太小了。有稍大点儿的吗?
这只手镯ቤተ መጻሕፍቲ ባይዱ少钱?
How about five hundred dollars?
500元怎么样?
I'm sorry we only sell at fixed prices.
很抱歉,我们店不还价。
I wish to buy a diamond ring,too.
我还想买只钻戒。
Is this one suitable for you?
Can I get a price check for this?找不到你看的商品的价格?那就问售货员这个问题,他或她会为你查价格。
What's your return policy?在你买礼物之前,要问清楚售货员你买的东西可不可以退或怎样可以换。
Do you provide gift-wrapping?没有时间为你买的礼物包装?别着急,许多商店为他们的顾客特别是在繁忙的假日期间提供包装服务。
Does this come in other colors?如果你发现你很喜欢某件商品,但想要不同的颜色,就问售货员这个问题。
Do you have this in other sizes?你找到了绝佳的假日服装,但却没找到你的尺码!用上面的问题询问售货员,他或她就有可能向你提供最合适的着装。
Do you have any of these in stock?你看到橱窗中有,但是商品区却没有这种商品。去问营业员是否有left in stock,可能储藏室还有些呢。
What time does the store open?
When do the doors open?
商店几点关门?
When does the store close? We close at seven. (7点。)
What time does the store close?
When is closing time? (几点打烊?)
请相信我的话,假如您发现是假的话可以拿来退还给我。
Don't you think we could use one to decorate our room?
难道你不想买一条来装饰我们的房间吗?
Artistic tapestry is the highest form of expression of the rug weaving art,an exquisite handicraft of superb artistry in typical Chinese style.
What fine needlework!
多好的绣工啊!
Are you being served,sir?
先生,有人接待您吗?
I'd like to buy a medium-sized cloisonne vase with alight blue background.
我想买一个中等尺寸的景泰蓝花瓶,底色要淡蓝的。
617. I'm sorry,sir. They are sold out.
对不起,先生,它们已经卖完了。