当前位置:文档之家› 英语阅读(中英文对照)文章汇总

英语阅读(中英文对照)文章汇总

双语阅读文章汇总(一)一、冰淇淋居然可以高温不化Ice cream that doesn't melt! Japanese scientists create a recipe that includes asecret strawberry extract to keep the treat cool in warm weather日本科学家发明了不会融化的冰激凌,还能在炎热的天气里保持凉爽的口感Japanese scientists have come up with a cool solution to stop ice cream meltingbefore you've had time to finish it.近日,日本科学家们找到了防止冰激凌融化的好方法。

C (82.4 F) weather and still tasThe ice cream retains its original shape in 28°tes 'cool',according to the report.据报道,这种冰激凌在28度的温度中不仅不会融化,还能保持清凉的口感。

A strawberry extract stops the oil and water from separating so quickly which means the icecreams (pictured) stay frozen - even if you blow a hair dryerat them, reports suggest报道称,冰淇淋不会融化是由于一种叫做草莓提取物的物质,它减缓了水油分离的速度,使得冰激凌即使是在吹风机的吹拂下依旧保持形状。

The company created the ice creams by accident.这种冰激凌的产生完全是出于意外。

A pastry chef tried to use the strawberry extract to create a new kind of con fectionery in orderto use strawberries that were not the right shape to be sold.甜点师本想用这种草莓提取物创造一种新型甜品,以试图把因品相不好而无法顺利出售的草莓利用起来。

He realised the cream would solidify when put in contact with the strawberryextract.他发现可以使用草莓提取物来减缓冰激凌融化的速度。

The ice creams (pictured), which are only for sale in parts of Japan, first hit stores in Kanazawain April before rolling out in Osaka and Tokyo目前,这种冰激凌已经在日本金泽当地开始销售,预计之后会把业务拓展到东京和大阪。

不过要是想在其他国家吃到这种冰激凌,恐怕还需要一段时间二、做个成年人有哪些好处No one can tell me what to do.没人能对我指手画脚。

Well, except mom.嗯…除了我妈妈。

No one except my mom can tell me what to do.除了我妈妈没人能对我指手画脚。

And maybe, girlfriend.可能我女朋友可以。

No one except my mom and my girlfriend can tell me what to do.除了我妈妈和女朋友没人能对我指手画脚。

Well, my manager as well.嗯…老板也可以。

No one except my mom, my girlfriend and my manager can tell me what to do.除了我妈妈、女朋友和老板没人能对我指手画脚。

Also, the bank.还有银行。

No one except my mom, my girlfriend, my manager and my bank can tell mewhat to do.除了我妈妈、女朋友、老板和银行没人能对我指手画脚。

I forgot the law enforcement.我忘了法律制裁了。

No one except my mom, my girlfriend, my manager, my bank and the law enforcement can tellme what to do.除了我妈妈、女朋友、老板、银行和法律制裁没人能对我指手画脚。

This is what freedom smells like!这就是自由的滋味!often spoken of:Some of the best benefits of growing up which aren’t不经常被人们提起的长大最大的好处:Not feeling locked into the immutable social categories set for you by yourpeers (ie., notfeeling defined by others);不再感觉被禁锢在身边人为你设定的一成不变的社交范畴了(也就是说,不再感觉被别人定义了);The development of significantly better self-esteem, which might previouslyhave beentrounced on a daily basis by toxic parents or other children and bullies you had no choice beingaround;更好地培养自尊,以前自尊可能每天会被你身边无法选择的糟糕的父母或其他孩子和爱欺负别人的人所践踏;The ability to choose the people you want to hang out with or avoid;有能力选择想要交往或躲开的人;Finding a way to recognize and accept your own skills and weaknesses, andknowing how to compensate or learn from the latter;找到一种方法认清并接受自己的技能和弱点,知道如何规避弱点或从弱点中学习;The ability to have significant personal insight about what love-interests, jobs, and studies arebest suited for your particular personality type and psych ological needs;有重要的自我洞察能力,知道什么深爱的兴趣、工作和学习最适合自己独特的个性和心理需求;Learning the real meaning of joy, happiness and achievement in your own lif e, and how tobetter slough off pain, failure and disappointments.学会了自己生命中快乐、幸福和成就的真正含义,以及如何摆脱痛苦、失败和失望。

When we were kids, we all wanted to grow up in order not to ask for pocketmoney fromparents! And when we grow up, we are always bewildered aboutwhat to do now!当我们还是孩子时,我们都想长大,就不用再跟父母要零花钱了!长大了我们又总是困惑现在该做点什么!Such are humans. But wait, being adult is not as bad as it seems.这就是人。

但等一下,做个成年人也没有看起来那么糟。

We earn, even if it is meagre but a sense of independence is so cool我们赚钱了,虽然赚的少但独立的感觉真棒We can get married, even if no one really wants to. But you stand a chance, ifyou are willing,of course我们可以结婚,即使没人真想结婚,但你有这个选择,当然得你愿意才行We can drink alcohol. It is not the best thing I tasted but atleast was eligibleto try我们可以喝酒。

虽然酒不是我喝过的最好的东西,但至少有资格喝了We can vote, even if I might never be benefitted direct but that blue ink givesa sense ofresponsibility我们可以投票,虽然我可能永远成不了直接受益者,但蓝色墨水给了我一种责任感We can take our parents out, even if the destination is the nearest and most affordable onebut they deserve it我们可以带父母出去了,虽然目的地是最近的最能承担得起的,但父母值得这样的回报We can be parents, legally, as 18(21 for men) and above is deemed to be responsible法律上讲我们可以做父母了,18岁(男性21岁)及以上被认为可以负责任了But we still can’toverrule what our fathers declare. We still can't turn the phone off when outwith our buddies. We still can't say No to our parents whenthey drag us to weddings. We stillcan't eat pizza and burgers everyday!但爸爸说的话我们仍然不能反驳,和朋友出去仍然不能关机,被父母逼婚时仍然不能说“不”,披萨和汉堡仍然不能每天都吃!Growing up is not easy!成长并非易事!三、迪士尼决定单飞,终止与Netflix合作Bad news for the enormous Venn diagram ofpeople who watch Disney movies and subscribe toNetflix: Disney is going to stop supplying its moviesto thestreaming platform and launch its ownstreaming service by 2019, the entert ainmentconglomerate announced Tuesday.对于一众喜欢看迪士尼电影,又是奈飞的订阅用户的人来说,以下肯定不是好消息。

相关主题