铁路英语Unit one1. I’ve heard so much about you. 久仰大名。
2. Thanks. I’m flattered. 谢谢,您过奖了。
3. I hope you will enjoy your stay here. 希望您在这儿过得愉快。
4. Is this your first trip to Beijing? 这是您第一次来北京吗?5. No, I’ve been here twice. 不,我已经来过两次了。
6. Have you been to other parts of China? 您去过中国的其他地方吗?7. I have been to Xi’an and Shanghai. 我去过西安和上海。
8. What’s your impression of Beijing so far?目前您对北京的印象如何?9. Beijing is a very beautiful city! 北京是一个非常美丽的城市!10. How long do you plan to stay? 您计划呆多久?11. I’m not sure yet. 还没定。
12. Please make yourself at home. 请随便。
13. Wish you a pleasant journey! /Hope you’ll have a fine trip!/ Happy journey! 祝您旅途越快!14. I hope to see you next journey./ I hope to meet you next time.希望下次旅行再见到您。
15. Hope you’ll take our train next time.希望您下次乘坐我们的列车。
16. I really should be going. 我真的要走了。
17. OK, have a safe trip. 好,祝您一路平安。
18. Are you Chief Conductor? 您是列车长吗?19. Are you a car attendant? 您是列车员吗?20. No, I am a station attendant. 不,我是车站服务员。
21. Where is Station Master? 站长在哪儿?22. Maybe Station Master is at the platform.站长可能在站台上。
23. Have a cigarette, please!请抽烟。
24. I was born and grew up in Beijing.我生在北京,长在北京。
Unit two1. It’s very kind of you. 您真好。
2. Thank you for the trouble you have taken to get me the ticket.谢谢您为我买了车票。
3. Sorry, my English is very poor, please speak more slowly. 对不起,我的英语水平不好,请说慢一点。
4. I’m so sorry for what I’ve said. 对我所说的话表示道歉。
5. I wonder if you could help me with my luggage.不知您能否帮我拿一下行李?6. I’m afraid I have given you so much trouble./I’m sorry to cause you so much trouble.对不起,给您添了这么多麻烦。
7. No trouble at all.一点不麻烦。
8. Thank you very much for all you have done for me.对您为我所做的一切深表感谢。
9. Do n’t mention it. 不必客气。
10. Sorry, I didn’t hear what you said. 对不起,我没听见您说什么。
11. I said, “Do you want me to help you?”我说:“您需要我帮忙吗?”12. Could you do me a favor? 能帮我一个忙吗?13. Can I use the telephone?/ I wonder if I could use the telephone.我可以使用一下电话吗?14. Could I use the toilet now? 我试用一下卫生间吗?15. I’m sorry, I’m afraid you can’t. 对不起,现在恐怕不行。
16. When does the train arrive in Beijing? 列车什么时候到达北京?17. It arrives in Beijing at eighteen past six in the afternoon. 列车将在下午6点18分到北京。
18. The train will arrive in an hour. 火车1小时后到达。
19. When does the last train leave for Guangzhou?开往广州的最后一趟车几点开?20. The last train for Guangzhou will leave at fourteen to twenty-three.开往广州的最后一趟车将在22点46分开。
21. Is the train on time? 列车正点到达吗?22. The train is exactly on time. 列车正点到。
23. The train is five minutes behind time. 列车晚点5分钟。
24. When will you be back to Guangzhou?您什么时候回广州。
25. On October the seventh. 10月7日回广州。
Unit three1. You look rather pale. 您看来脸色不好。
2. You’ll be all right soon.您不久就会康复的。
3. Don’t overdo things. 不要过度疲劳。
4. Go home and rest for at least three for four days.回家休息至少三四天。
5. Please call a doctor as soon as possible.请赶快给我找个医生来。
6. Take one of these pills every four hours.每四个小时服一片。
7. Take two tablets three times a day after meal. 每天饭后吃两片,一天吃三次。
8. Please take me to the hospital. 请送我到医院。
9. Where is the nearest hospital from the station? 离车站最近的医院在哪里?10. I hope you’ll be all right in no time.我希望您很快恢复健康。
11. I feel dizzy/ rather tired. 我感到头晕/十分疲倦。
12. Not very well?身体不太好吗?13. I have pains all over my body./ I seem to have pain all over.我感觉全身都疼。
14. I had got flu a few days ago./ I am infected with flu a few days ago. 我前两天得了流感。
15. I an running a fever./I have got a fever./I feel feverish(chilly).我在发烧。
16. Please don’t lean out of the window. 请不要探身窗外。
17. Please don’t throw anything out of the window.请不要向窗外扔东西。
18. Shall I help you with your luggage?我帮您拿行李好吗?19. Excuse me, but where is the luggage storage service, please?打扰一下,请问行李寄存处在什么地方?20. It’s over there. Shall I help you with your luggage?在那边。
我来帮您提行李好吗?21. No, thank you. I think I can manage it myself.不用了,谢谢。
我自己能行。
Unit 41. You’d better wait for him in the guests’ waiting-room.您最好在贵宾室等他。
2. I am the attendant in the guests’ waiting-room.我是贵宾候车室服务员。
3. It’s time to board the train./ it’s time to get on board.现在该上车了。
4. It’s boarding time for Express 76.乘坐76次特快车的旅客上车了。
5. Please get your tickets ready.请准备好车票。
6. Please have your luggage ready.请准备好行李。
7. May I ask you where the rest hall is?请问候车室在哪?8. Well, the rest hall is over there. Please go there and have a rest.候车室就在那儿,请进去休息吧。
9. Come along with me, please! I’ll show you there.请跟我来,我领你们去。
10. Excuse me, but could you tell me where the information office is?劳驾,能告诉我问询处在哪里吗?11. Certainly, the inquiry office is on the ground floor.问讯处在一楼。
12. I’ll take care of your luggage, but please be back as soon as possible.我会找看您的行李,请尽快回来。