Fast And Furious 4《速度与激情4》Dom: All right, we're good to go.好了,准备行动。
You got this.该你上场了。
-Letty: I got your ass papa.交给我了。
Let's make some money!赚大钱喽!-Dom: Everyone in position.position: 位置大家各就各位。
-Han: I thought that we would be robbing banks by now.rob: 抢我觉得我们现在应该去抢银行。
We got some gas truck in the middle of no where.gas: 油 truck: 卡车 middle: 中央在这荒无人烟的地方只有辆破油车。
-Letty: Down here gas is gold papa.在这里石油比金子还值钱。
-Tego: Yeah, But banks don't move..没错,但是银行可不会到处乱跑。
-Man: Anytime you get near a bank. We have to break your ass out of prison. prison: 监狱你一接近银行,我们就得准备去监狱救你。
-Dom: Kill the cheddar, game time.别说废话,干正事。
-Letty:I wouldn’t piss them off guys.piss: 惹恼我可不会把他们惹恼的,伙计们。
-Driver: Yeah, yeah,I hear you.嗯嗯,听到你肚子叫了。
Hey, you greedy bitch!greedy: 饥饿的嘿,饥渴的婊子!-Dom: Ok guys we got to hit this hard fast ,we got 14 left before they drive to bridge. 好了,伙计们,我们要抓紧时间,在到达大桥之前还有14分钟。
-Woman: Locked and loaded.套上了,开卸吧。
-Letty: This is all you, Han.看你的喽Han。
Liquid gold ha, ha.liquid: 液体 gold: 黄金液体黄金。
-Han: Were clear.搞定。
-Dom: Ok Tego you up.好的,Tego,该你上了。
-Han: Let see if you can get out of this big stride this time, heartbeat. stride: 进步,跨步看你这回有没有进步,宝贝。
-Tego: What are you talking about?说什么呢?I'll do it in one try!一次就能搞定!-Letty: More like three ,come on Tego keep it real.估计得三回呦,Tego 别说大话。
-Dom: Just one km left we running out of roads get in there brother. 只剩1公里了,快点动手伙计。
-Tego: I got it, I got it.知道了,知道了。
-Dom: Oh shit!妈的!tear: 揭开Tear cut loose, un-Hitch... un-Hitch.放弃行动,解开套索,解开套索。
Don't be crazy.lose your load!crazy: 疯狂别逞强,快松开!-Tego: What do you think I'm trying to do?你以为我在干嘛呢?-Dom: Idiot,just release!Idiot: 蠢货 release: 放开蠢蛋,快放开!-Dom: Break the hitch!hitch: 锁套打断套索!-Letty: I dont have a hammer.hammer: 锤子锤子掉了。
-Dom: Just do it.照做就好。
-Tego: Hold on, hold on.抓紧,抓紧,-Man: Oh shit!妈的!-Dom: Hold on to something tight.hold on: 抓住,抓紧 tight: 紧得找个地方抓住。
Letty give me your hand.抓住我的手。
-Letty: I can't reach.够不到。
-Dom: You gotta jump.跳过来。
Jump.跳。
Letty jump.Letty 快跳。
I got you.我会抓住你的。
-Letty: Dom.Dom。
Dom.Dom。
Dom.Dom。
-Tego: Mi primo is running security on the airbase.security: 安全 airbase: 空军基地Mi Primo在空军基地负责安保。
-Man: Says that there's going to be a couple of refueling planes arriving. 听说会有几架飞机来加燃料。
-Dom: Go have fun.去玩吧。
-Han: The cops just radar the garage at Baricola.garage: 车库警察已发现在Baricola的车库。
They really interested in you.他们对你很感兴趣。
Pizza and they will send out a flair thats gonna lead them right to us. flair: 精英Pizza他们会派个精英来找我们。
I say we move out first thing in the morning.我们最好明天一早就离开。
-Dom: Thats me they want.他们只想抓我。
And they catch me.一旦抓住我。
They fall a big numbers anybody with me.我身边的人也会跟着倒霉。
Unrelated good one.unrelat: 无辜的就算是无辜的人。
Its time for you to go and do your own thing.你是时候离开做你自已的事了。
-Han: Are they doing some crazy shit in Tokyo?在东京他们也敢这么疯干吗?-Dom: Do you see letty?看到Letty了吗?Here she is.你在这啊。
-Letty: I hear its nice this time of year.听说此时的景色很漂亮。
-Dom: The cops are getting hungry.警察着急了。
-Letty: Then, I guess we are doing our job.这么说,我们干得不错嘛。
-Dom: We're a walking target.我们就是活靶子。
I dont want you around when they catch up to me. around: 周围,身边,附近 catch: 抓住他们抓住我时,我可不想你在附近。
-Letty Ride or die remember?不干活就去死,还记得吗?Dom how long are we have been doing this?Dom,我们干这行多久了?And now all of a sudden out of nowhere, its too dangerous. sudden: 突然突然你又说无缘无故地说干这行太危险了。
Come on.得了吧。
We'll figure it out, we always do.figure out: 解决我们会想到办法的,一定会的。
-Ruffian: Move.让开。
Move out of my way.别挡道。
I got a gun.我有枪。
I don't know shit, I don't know shit man.我不知道,我什么都不知道。
-Brain: Give me a name.告诉我名字。
-Ruffian: David park, David park is the guy you want.David Park,你要找的人叫David Park。
Please.求你了。
-Trin: Oh thank god.谢天谢地。
Listen, he's in a mood because yesterday was his cheap day and today some genius bought him some doughnuts.doughnuts: 油炸圈饼听着,他心情不错因为他昨天捡便宜了,今天又有人请他吃甜甜圈。
-Brain: Oh great.太好了。
Sorry Im late.抱歉,我迟到了。
-Trin: The complaints keep rolling in after your little down town Olympics, O'conner.你在街上的即兴表演惹得投诉不断 O'conner。
Tell me that restating you was't a mistake.restating: 重述证明一下再听你的报告不是个错误。
-Brain: I got a name.我弄到一人名。
David park .David Park。
-Stasiak: Is that it?就这些?Is that all you got David park?你只弄到了这个David Park?I could do a fortune cookie out of this 150 David parks right now?fortune: 幸运 cookie: 饼干150多个David Park中间能有幸运饼吗?-Trin: Its korean not chinese.是韩国人不是中国人。
-Stasiak: What ever.随便。
Park is a scout who recruits street racers to be a newest for Braga cartel.Park只是小人物,他帮Braga Cartel物色运货人。