当前位置:文档之家› unit5taa自考英语(一)00012最新教材课文翻译

unit5taa自考英语(一)00012最新教材课文翻译

∙ A FAMOUS QUOTE
一个著名的报价

∙Without music, life would be a mistake.
没有音乐,生活将是一个错误。

∙——Friedrich Nietzsche
——尼采
∙Friedrich Nietzsche (1844-1900), German-Swiss philosopher and writer, one of the most influential of modern thinkers.
弗里德里希·尼采(1844 - 1900)、德瑞哲学家和作家,最具影响力的现代思想家之一。

∙He wrote critical texts on religion, morality, contemporary culture, philosophy and science.
他撰写了有关宗教、道德、当代文化、哲学和科学的批评文章。

∙Speaking Activity
演讲活动
∙Making an Appointment
做一个预约
∙Sample Dialogue
样的对话
∙Read the following conversation.
阅读下面的对话。

∙Pay attention to how the speakers make an appointment.
注意说话者是如何预约的。

∙Cindy:Dr.
辛迪:博士。

∙Peterson's office.
彼得森的办公室。

∙How can I help you?
我能帮你什么吗?
∙David: I'd like to make an appointment.
大卫:我想约个时间。

∙Would Dr.Peterson be able to see me at 9:30 tomorrow?
彼得森医生明天9点半能见我吗?
∙Cindy: I'm sorry, but he hasn't got any openings until 11:00, unless there's a cancellation.
辛蒂:很抱歉,他11点才有空,除非有人取消预约。

∙David: Would 1:00 in the afternoon be convenient?
大卫:下午一点方便吗?
∙Cindy: Yes, he's free then.
辛迪:是的,他那时有空。

∙May I have your name?
能告诉我你的名字吗?
∙David: Yes, it's David Lain.
大卫:是的,我是大卫。

∙Cindy: Have you seen Dr.Peterson before?
辛迪:你以前见过彼得森医生吗?
∙David: Yes, I had a physical examination last year.
大卫:是的,我去年做了身体检查。

∙Cindy: Right.
辛迪:对的。

∙I've scheduled you in for 1:00 o'clock.
我把你安排在1点。

∙David: Thank you.
大卫:谢谢你。

∙Guided Practice
指导实践
∙Directions: Work with your partner and make up a situation in which you invite your partner to a dinner.
说明:和你的伴侣一起工作,在这个情况下,邀请你的伴侣共进晚餐。

∙You may use the following tips to help you.
你可以使用下面的提示来帮助你。

∙Are you available o n … ?
你可以在…吗?
∙Can we meet on …?
我们可以满足在…吗?
∙Is…convenient for you?
是…你方便吗?
∙What about … ?
…怎么样?
∙Yes, … is fine.
是的,…很好。

Sorry, I'm afraid I can't…
对不起,我恐怕不能…。

相关主题