在酒店前台,接待外国客人需要掌握哪些基本用语Check in English
1 预定篇
What kind/type of room do you like/prefer? 请问你要订哪种房间?
We have single rooms, double rooms and suites and deluxe suites and Presidential suites.
我们旅馆里有单人间、双人间、套房、豪华套房及总统套房。
I want to reserve a single room with shower.
我想预订一间有淋浴的单人房间。
另外,如果你对房间有一些其他需求,可以这样说:
I'd like a room with a view. 我想要一个风景较好的房间。
I'd prefer a quiet room. 我想要一个安静点的房间。
2 前台办理篇
Do you have a reservation? 请问您有预约吗?
May I have your passport, please? 请出示您的护照
Could you fill in this form,please? 请您填一下这张登记表好吗?
How long will you be staying? 你会住多久?
How would you like to pay,in cash or by credit card?
请问您是用现金还是信用卡?
Do you have any valuable deposit to keep here? 您是否有贵重物品寄存?
3 酒店资讯篇
Just call the front desk if you need any extra towels or pillows.
如果您还需要毛巾或枕头,请给前台打电话。
You should check-out before 1pm. 您需要在下午一点退房
This is your breakfast coupon,the breakfast time is 7:00AM to 10:30AM at the western restaurant on second floor
这是您的早餐券,早餐时间是在7:00-10:30,在2楼西餐厅。
Breakfast and airport shuttle service are included in this cost.
价格中包含早餐和机场大巴服务
4 客房服务篇
May I have a wake-up call? 早晨能叫醒我吗?
A wake-up call, please. 请提供叫醒服务。
I’d like a key to room 809,please 请给我809房间的钥匙。
5 退房篇
Your room number is XXX? 您的房间号是XXX?
How was your feelings about staying our hotel? Could you give us some advices?
您觉得您在店期间对酒店还满意吗?有什么我们需要改进的吗?
Do you have something drink or eat mini-bar?
请问您在房间里迷你吧有什么消费吗?
Please check it and sign here. 请您确认一下账单,在这里签字。
Do you need invoice? 您需要开发票吗?
This is your bills .I will put it into the envelop for you.
这是您的账单、刷卡凭条与发票,我帮您放在信封里。
Do you have some important things left your room. eg passport \ airline ticket \ wallet and so on.
您房间里还有其他贵重物品遗留吗?如护照、机票、钱夹等。
We’re looking forward,at your service in the future.Have a good trip!
欢迎您下次光临!。