当前位置:文档之家› 酒店前台接待日常用语

酒店前台接待日常用语

这是您的房卡和早餐券。请您在这里签个名好吗?
7. Please leave your contact way.
请您留下联系方式。
8.Please 7: 30-8: 30 to two floor of the restaurant for breakfast
请您早上7:30-8:30到二楼餐厅用早餐。
2. .How many nights will you stay this time?
这次入住您会住多少天?
3.Excuse me, Sir/Madame. How would you like to pay the deposit, together or separately?
先生/女士,不好意思,打搅一下。请问您是要分开付押金还是一起付呢?
很抱歉。出了错误,我应当道歉。
2. I assure you it won’t happen again.
我保证此类事情不会在发生。
3. I do apologize for inconvenience on behalf of our hotel.
对您造成的不便,我谨代表酒店向您道歉。
4. I’m sorry to tell you that your medicine bottle (cosmetic bottle) was broken by accident . I sincerely apologize for that.
9.Here are your passport and the credit card . You can go up to the room now I hope you enjoy your stay with us..
这是给回您的护照和信用卡。现在您可以上房间了。希望您在这里居住愉快。
Part 3 Providing Service During Staying
你看上去很累,今晚最好早点休息。
(5)This is your 7 : 30 wake up service, wish you live happy!
这是您7:30的叫醒服务,祝您居住愉快!
Internet Service网络服务
(1) There is a little trouble in the computer service center, so the Internet is disconnected temporarily. Please wait a while, It’ll be recovered soon.
5.Please have a seat for a while I’ll help you with the check-in procedure.
请在那边稍坐一会儿,我将会为您办理入住手续。
6. Here is your room key and the breakfast coupon. Would you please sign here?
(3) It’s better for you to wear more clothes, because it’s pretty cold outside..
外面天气很冷,你最好穿多些衣服。
(4) You look tired,You’d better go to bed earlier tonight if you can.
第三部分居停期间提供服务
Regular Service常规服务
(1) Please wait a second. Your room number is ********.
请稍等一下。你房间的电话是********。
(2) Because so please be careful.
今天外面在下雨,地面很滑走路时请多加小心。
先生/女士,你好!请问我能为您做点什么?
3. My name is ***, is there anything else I can do for you, just let me know.
我叫***,如果需要我为您做些什么,请告诉我。
4.If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us .Our telephone is 0001/0002.
酒店前台接待日常用语
Part 1salutation
第一部分问候
1. Welcome to our Hotel . I’m ***, what should I call you, please?
欢迎光临我们酒店。我是***,请问g/afternoon/evening, Sir/Madame. What can I do for you?
如果你有任何需要,请随时联系我们。我们的内线电话是:0001、0002
Part 2 Helping to Check-in
第二部分帮助入住
1. Do you have a reservation? Can you tell me the name of the book?
请问您有预定么?可以告诉我您预订的的名字么?
4.Would you please give me your passport/ID card and credit card ?, I’ll return them to you right away after the check-in procedure.
请把您的护照/身份证和信用卡交给我。办完入住手续后,我会马上归还给您。
对不起,酒店的电脑服务中心出现了一点小故障,房间暂时不上了网,请稍候一下就会恢复正常。
(2) Ok, I’ll arrange a computer engineer to help you.
好的,我马上安排电脑员上去帮您。
第四部分道歉
1. I’m very sorry. There could have been a mistake, and I do apologize for that.
非常抱歉,服务员在为您清理房间时,不小心打碎了你的药瓶(化妆品瓶子)。
相关主题