哆来咪Doe, a deer, a female deerdoe,一头鹿,一头小母鹿Ray, a drop of golden sunray,一线金色的阳光Me, a name I call myselfme是我在叫自己Far, a long, long way to runfar要跑很远很远的路Sew, a needle pulling threadsew是针儿穿着线La, a note to follow Sewla是跟着sew来的音符Tea, a drink with jam and breadtea,喝茶加面包和果酱That will bring us back to Do (oh-oh-oh)这把我们又带回do柠檬树I'm sitting here in a boring room.我坐在这——一间空屋子里it's just another rainy sunday afternoon。
这也只不过是另一个下雨的周日下午。
i'm waisting my time, i got nothing to do.除了消磨时间我没什模事情可做。
i'm hanging around, i'm waiting for you。
我四处张望,我在等待你的到来。
but nothing ever happens, and i wonder.但是好像什莫事情也未曾发生,我不知道。
i'm driving around in my car.我开着车出去兜风。
i'm driving too fast, i'm drving too far。
我把车开得很快,开了很远。
i'd like to change my point of view。
我想换种方式生活,换个角度看世界。
i felt so lonely, i'm waiting for you.我感觉到如此孤单,我在等你回来。
but nothing ever happens, and i wonder.但是什莫事也未曾发生,我不明白为什莫会这样。
i wonder how, i wonder why。
我不知道怎莫办,我不知道为什莫会这样。
yesterday you told me about the blue, blue sky.昨天你还给我讲那蓝蓝的天空会多莫美丽,生活会多莫美好。
and all that i can see is just a yellow lemon tree。
但是我看见的只有一株柠檬树。
i'm turning my head up and down。
i'm turning, turning, turning, turning, turning around.我摆动着我的头,上下上下,不停的摆动着我的头。
我前后左右的看。
(我左看右看上看下看)and all that i can see is just another yellow lemon tree.(不管我怎莫看)它也只是一株黄色的柠檬树。
i'm sitting here, and i miss the power.我坐在这里,身上没有了一丝力气。
i'd like to go out taking a shower。
我想出去展示一下我自己。
but there's a heavy cloud inside my mind.但是我心中有着顾虑。
有一片阴云载我心中挥之不去。
i feel so tired, and put myself into bed.我感觉如此的疲惫,回到了家里把自己扔到了床上。
where nothing ever happens, and i wonder。
也许什莫也没发生过,谁知道呢?I so lation is not good for me 孤立对我没有好处I so lation I don't want to sit on the lemon-tree孤独啊我不想座上一棵柠檬树i'm stepping around in a desert of joy.我在快乐的沙漠中踱步。
baby, any how i get another toy。
宝贝,无论如何我要找到另一个玩具。
and everthing will happen, and you wonder。
然后,所有事情都会发生,然而这一切你不会知道。
I wonder how,I wonder whyYesterday you tell me about the bule blue skyand all that I can seeIt's just a yellow lemon treeI'm turning my head up and downI'm turning,turning,turning,turning, turning aroundand all that I can seeIt's just yellow lemon treeI wonder how,I wonder whyYesterday you tell me about the bule blue skyand all that I can see, and all that I can seeand all that I can see. and all that I can seeIt's just a yellow lemon tree.昨日重现yesteday once moreWhen I was young当我年少时I’d listen to the radio我喜欢听收音机Waiting for my favorite songs等待我最心爱的歌曲When they played I’d sing along当他们演奏时我会跟着唱It made me smile令我笑容满面Those were such happy times那段多么快乐的时光And not so long ago就在不久以前How I wondered where they’d gone我是多么想知道它们去了哪儿But they’re back again但是它们又回来了Just like a long-lost friend像一位久未谋面的朋友All the songs I love so well那些歌我依旧深爱着Every sha-la-la-la每一句sha-la-la-laEvery Wo-o-wo-o每一声Wo-o-wo-oStill shines仍然闪亮Every shing-a-ling-a-ling每一声shing-a-ling-a-lingThat they're starting to sing当他们开始唱时So fine如此欢畅When they get to the part当他们唱到Where he's breaking her heart他让她心碎的那一段时It can really make me cry真的令我痛哭流涕Just like before一如往昔It’s yesterday once more这是昨日的重现(Shoobie do lang lang)(Shoobie do lang lang)Looking back on how it was in years gone by 回首它是如何在岁月中走远And the good times that I had以及我曾有过的欢乐时光Makes today seem rather sad使得今天似乎更加悲伤So much has changed一切都变了It was songs of love that I would sing to them 这就是那些跟着唱过的旧情歌And I memorize each word我记住的每个字眼Those old melodies那些古老旋律Still sound so good to me对我仍然那么动听As they melt the years away好像融掉了岁月Every Sha-la-la-la每一句sha-la-la-laEvery Wo-o-wo-o每一声Wo-o-wo-oStill shines仍然闪亮Every shing-a-ling-a-ling每一声shing-a-ling-a-lingThat they're starting to sing当他们开始唱时So fine如此欢畅All my best memories我所有的美好回忆Come back clearly to me清晰地浮现Some can even make me cry有些令我哭了Just like before一如往昔It’s yesterday once more这是昨日的重现(Shoobie do lang lang)Every Sha-la-la-la每一声Sha-la-la-laEvery Wo-o-wo-o每一声Wo-o-wo-oStill shines仍然闪亮Every shing-a-ling-a-ling每一声shing-a-ling-a-lingThat they're starting to sing当他们开始唱时So fine如此欢畅Every Sha-la-la-la每一声Sha-la-la-laEvery Wo-o-wo-o每一声Wo-o-wo-oStill shines仍然闪亮每一声shing-a-ling-a-lingThat they're starting to sing当他们开始唱时So fine如此欢畅注:*这里的“Shoobie do lang lang”是和音伴奏,无实际意义,不翻译。
**汉字中没有“Shing”的读音的对应象声词,用原文代替.Right Here Waiting此情可待Oceans apart, day after day, 远隔重洋,日复一日, and I slowly go insane. 我慢慢地变得要失常.I hear you voice on the line电话里传来你的声音But it doesn't stop the pain.但这不能停止我的悲伤.If I see you next to never,如果再也不能与你相见,How can we say forever? 又怎能说我们到永远?Wherever you go, whatever you do,无论你在何地,无论你做何事,I will be right here waiting for you;我就在这里等候你.Whatever it takes, 不管怎么样,Or how my heart breaks, 不管我多哀伤,I will be right here waiting for you.我就在这里等候你.I took for granted all the times 我一直认为That I thought would last somehow.你我会情义久.I hear the laughter, 我听见你的笑声I taste the tear, 我品尝眼泪,But I can't get near you now. 但此刻不能接近你.Oh,can't you see, baby, 哦,宝贝,难道你不懂You've got me going crazy? 你已使我发疯?Wherever you go, whatever you do,无论你在何地,无论你做何事,I will be right here waiting for you;我就在这里等候你.Whatever it takes, 不管怎么样,Or how my heart breaks, 不管我多哀伤,I will be right here waiting for you.我就在这里等候你. I wonder 我试问How we can survive this romance,我们如何熬过这浪漫情.But in the end 但到最后If I'm with you 如果我与你同在I'll take the chance. 我要抓住这个机会.Oh,can't you see it,baby, 哦,宝贝,难道你不懂You've got me going crazy? 你已使我发疯?Wherever you go, whatever you do,无论你在何地,无论你做何事,I will be right here waiting for you;我就在这里等候你.Whatever it takes, 不管怎么样,Or how my heart breaks, 不管我多哀伤,I will be right here waiting for you.我就在这里等候你. Waiting for you. 等候你. (Everything I Do)I Do It For You(我所做的一切)都是为你Look into my eyes 看着我的双眼You will see what you mean to me你就会知道你对我意味着什么Search your heart search your soul 在你的心中寻找,在你的灵魂中寻找And when you find me there you'll search no more 当你找到我的时候,你就无须再寻觅Don't tell me it's not worth trying for不要告诉我那不知的一试You can't tell me it's not worth dying for不要说那不值得为之付出生命You know it's true 你知道它是真的Everything I do 我所做的一切,I do it for you 都是为你Look into your heart 看着你的心You will find there's nothing there to hide你会发现那里没有东西隐藏Take me as I am take my life取走我---就是我本身,取走我的生命吧!I would give it all I would sacrify 我会牺牲所有Don't tell me it's not worth fighting for不要告诉我不值得为它而战I can't help it there's nothing I want more我无法控制,我无须再多You know it's true 你知道它是真的Everything I do 我所做的一切,I do it for you 都是为你There's no love 那里没有Like your love 像你的爱一样的爱And no other 也没有其他人Could give more love 能如你般给我更多的爱There's no one 没有任何人Unless you're there 除了你All the time all the way 不管何时不管何地Ah you can't tell me it's not worth trying for你不能告诉我那不值得努力I can't help it there's nothing I want more我无法控制,我无需更多Yeah I would fight for you 我会为你而战I'd lie for you为你而死Walk the wire for you为你赴汤蹈火Yeah I'd die for you为你而死You know it's true你知道它是真的Everything I do 我所做的一切I do it for you都是为你my heart will go on我心永恒every night in my dreams每一个夜晚,在我的梦里i see you, i feel you 我看见你,我感觉到你that is how i know you go on 我懂得你的心far across the distance 跨越我们心灵的空间and the spaces between us你向我显现你的来临you have come to show you go on无论你如何远离我near far whenever you are 我相信我心已相随i believe that the heart does go on你再次敲开我的心扉once more you open the door 你融入我的心灵and you're here in my heart 我心与你同往and my heart will go on and on 与你相随love can touch us one time爱每时每刻在触摸我们and last for a lifetime 为着生命最后的时刻and never let go till we're one不愿失去,直到永远love was when i loved you爱就是当我爱着你时的感觉one true time i hold you我牢牢把握住那真实的一刻in my life we'll always go on在我的生命里,爱无止境near far whenever you are 无论你离我多么遥远i believe that the heart does go on我相信我心同往once more you open the door 你敲开我的心扉and you're here in my heart 你融入我的心灵and my heart will go on and on我心与你同往,我心与你相依there is some love that will not go away爱与我是那样的靠近you're here there is nothing i fear你就在我身旁,以至我全无畏惧and i know that my heart will go on我知道我心与你相依we'll stay forever this way 我们永远相携而行you are safe in my heart 在我心中你安然无恙and my heart will go on and on我心属于你,爱无止境Nothing'sGonnaChangeMyLoveF orYou没有什么能够改变我对你的爱If i had to live my life without you near me 如果注定我的生命里没有你在身边The days would all be empty日子会是空虚的The nights would seem so long夜里仿佛会很长With you i see forever oh so clearly和你在一起我看见了永远,噢,这么的清晰I might have been in love before我或许爱过But it never felt this strong但都不是这种强烈的感觉Our dreams are young and we both know我们的梦想是那么真实的而我们都清楚They’ll take us where we want to go它们会帮我们达到目的Hold me now touch me now抓住我,触摸我I don’t want to live without you不想在我生命里没有你Nothing’s gonna change my love yo u for you 没有什么不可以改变我对你的爱You oughta know by now how much i love you现在你应该知道我有多爱你One thing you can be sure of一件可以肯定的事是I never ask for more than your love我要求的就只有你的爱Nothing’s gonna change my love you for you没有什么不可以改变我对你的爱You oughta know by now how much i love you现在你应该知道我有多爱你You’ll only chang my whole life throug but你会改变我的人生Nothing’s gonna chang my love for you没有什么不可以改变我对你的爱If the road ahead is not so easy如果前方的路不是那么容易走Our love will lead a way for us我们的爱会带领着我们Like a guiding star就像那指路明灯I’ll be there fo r you if you should need me如果你需要我我会在那里You don’t have change a thing你不用改变任何事I love you just the way you are我爱的就是这样真实的你So come with me and share the view所以,和我在一起,分享一切I’ll help you see forever too我会让你看见永远Hold me now touch me now抓住我,触摸我I don’t want to li ve without you不想在我生命里没有你I Will Always Love You我会永远爱你If I should stay.如果我留下来。