签证通关、搭乘飞机、宾馆住宿常用英语摘自《临时急用说英语》
签证通关
可以麻烦您填下这张表格吗?
Could you please fill out this form?
我想延长我的签证两年。
I’d like to extend my visa for another two years.
您是旅游签证还是学生签证?
Are you on a tourist visa or a student visa?
我的是学生签证。
Mine is student visa.
我可以做一个口头申报吗?
May I give an oral declaration?
请问这里是海关吗?
Is this the Customs?I’d like to go through Customs?
这是我的报关表。
Here my Customs declaration is.
这是我的护照。
Here is my passport.
请依次通过探测门。
Please pass through the detector one by one.
请把包放在传送带上。
Please put your baggage on the belt.
请走安检通道。
Please take the security passage.
我想去领取退税。
我要去哪里领取退税?
Where can I claim a refund? I’d like to claim a refund.
我走的时候需要领取退税,请给我一张退税表格。
I need a refund when I go back. Please give me a tax refund form. 搭乘国际航班
帮我订往返的票吧,我想订经济舱。
Book me one open return, please, I want to go economy.
往返机票round trip ticket
我想订一张返程机票。
I’d like a return trip ticket.
我想要一张今天下午三点回纽约的机票。
I need a return ticket roe New York at 3:00 this afternoon.
我想改签我的回程机票。
I want to change the date of my return ticket.
这张机票能退吗?
Is this ticket refundable?
我该付多少钱?
How much should I pay for them?
我想把这个行李箱托运到上海。
I want to check this suitcase to Shanghai.
我可以把手提行李也托运吗?
Can I book the hand luggage too?
我在哪儿可以拿回我的行李?
Where can I get my luggage back?
可以给我开张收据吗?
Can I have the receipt?
我想把标签贴到我的行李上。
I want to attach labels?
我的所有的行李都需要托运。
All of my baggage needs to be checked.
几点登机?
What time is the boarding time?
这是我的登机牌。
Here is my boarding pass.
我记不清我的航班号了。
I can’t remember our flight number.
我怎样才能到我的航班?
How can I go to my flight?
5号登机口在哪儿?
Where is the gate 5?
我不知道怎么去13 号登机口。
I can’t find the way to gate 13.
我在18号登机口登机。
I board at gate 18.
我可以要一个靠窗的座位吗?
Can I have a seat next to the window.
能给我一个靠走廊的位置吗?
Can I have an aisle seat?
我不知道我的座位在哪儿.
I don’t know where my seat locates.
我能把靠走廊的座位换成靠窗的座位吗?Can I change my aisle seat to window seat?
能给我一个毯子和枕头吗?
May I have a pillow and blanket?
我的行李是一个手提箱。
My luggage is one piece of handcase.
我必须在香港转机。
I have to change planes in Hongkong.
宾馆住宿
我一周前订了房。
I made a reservation a week ago.
我还要多待三天。
I am going to stay for another three days.
打扰一下,我没有预定房间,请问可以临时办理住宿登记手续吗?Excuse me, I haven’t reserved any room. But can I check in right now?
请问可以临时为我安排一个房间吗?
Could you please provisionally arrange a room for me?
请问今晚有空房吗?
Is there any room available tonight?
请问总统套房的费用要比标准套房的价钱贵多少?
How much higher is the price of executive suite than that of the standard suite.
餐厅几点开门?
What time does the dining room open?
我想要一间能上网的房间。
I want a room with connection to the Internet.
衣柜wardrobe
我今天上午退房。
I am checking out this morning.
我想结账退房。
I’d like to check out.
能帮我叫一辆出租车吗?
Could you call a taxi for me?
怎么获得洗衣服务?
How can I get the laundry service for clothes?
这条裤子这里脏了,你们可不可以水洗?
The pants got stained here. Could you launder it?
可以用干洗代替水洗吗?
Can you dry-clean it instead of launder.。