当前位置:文档之家› 餐馆点餐常用的英语口语对话

餐馆点餐常用的英语口语对话

餐馆点餐常用的英语口语对话
【餐馆点餐常用的英语口语对话】
Waiter: Are you ready to order or do you need a few more minutes?
服务生:你们准备好要点餐了还是还需要再多几分钟?
Man: We're ready. She'd like to have Grilled Pacific Swordfish.
男:我们已经准备好了。

她想要一份烤的太平洋旗鱼。

Waiter: Soup or salad, Ma'am?
服务生:你要汤还是沙拉呢?
Woman: Salad, please.
女:沙拉。

Waiter: Mixed Greens or Caesar Salad?
服务生:综合绿叶沙拉还是凯撒沙拉呢?
Woman: Caesar Salad, please.
女:凯撒沙拉。

Waiter: Great. How about you, Sir?
服务生:好极了。

先生你呢?
Man: New York Steak, medium rare, please.
男:麻烦给我一份半熟的纽约牛排。

Waiter: Soup or salad?
服务生:你要汤还是沙拉呢?
Man: Mixed Green Salad.
男:综合绿叶沙拉。

Waiter: Great. Would you like anything to start off with before your main course?
服务生:好! 在正餐来之前, 你们要不要先来点什么呢?
Man: No. Thank you.
男:不要了。

谢谢!
【餐馆点餐的英语口语对话】
A: Hi! May I help you?
A:嗨! 我能够帮你吗?
B: Yes. Can I have a BigMac Combo and a twenty-piece chicken nugget?
B:是的. 我想要一份麦香堡套餐和一份20块鸡块。

A: What kind of drinks?
A:什么饮料呢?
B: Coke, please.
B:请给我可乐!
A: What kind of sauce for your chicken nuggets?
A:想要什么酱配你的鸡块呢?
B: Hot Mustard, please.
B:麻烦给我芥茉酱。

A: Anything else?
A:还有别的吗?
B: No. That's it.
B:没有! 就这样了。

A: For here or to go? 或者 Sit in or take away? A:是在这里吃还是外带呢?
B: It's for here. / Sit in.
B:这里用。

A: Ten twenty four
A:一共是十镑二十四便士。

B: Here is eleven.
B:这里是十一块。

A: Seventy-six pences is your change.
A:这是你的零钱 - 七十六便士。

B: Enjoy your meal!
B:请慢慢享用!
A: I will.
A:谢谢,我会的。

【餐馆结账常用的英语口语对话】
A: Hello, can I have my bill?
甲:你好,请拿我的账单。

B: Sure, just a moment.
乙:好的,请稍等。

A: Do you accept credit cards?
甲:你们接受信用卡吗?
B: I'm sorry we don't accept credit cards.
乙:对不起,我们不接受信用卡。

A: I'll pay in cash then.
甲:那我就付现金吧。

(They are going to leave after dinner.)
(他们饭后要走了。

)
Jack: Could we have our bill, please?
杰克:请拿张单,好吧?
Waiter: Sure, sir. How would you like to have your bill a bill for three of you or a bill for each?
服务员:好的。

请问你们要怎么结账?三人合起来结还是分开结?
Jack: A bill for three of us, please.
杰克:合起来结。

Waiter: Here's your bill, sir. It's eighty-seven dollars.Please have a check on it.
服务员:这是您的账单,先生。

共87元。

请核对。

Jack: (5, and 6,... Jack is checking.)Would you mind explaining this to me?What is No.4?
杰克:(五、六……,杰克在核对。

)请给我解释一下这个,你不介意吧?第四项是什么?
Waiter: Of course not. Let me see... No. 4 is the main course and it is 38, not 33.
服务员:当然不介意。

让我看看。

第四项是主菜,是38元,不是33元。

Jack: I see. Is service charge included?
杰克:我知道了。

服务费包括了吗?
Waiter: Yes, the service charge is 15%.
服务员:包括了。

服务费是15%。

Jack: All right. Can I pay with my credit card?
杰克:好。

我能用信用卡付吗?
Waiter: I'm sorry we don't accept credit cards.
服务员:对不起,我们不接受信用卡。

Jack: Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.
杰克:很遗憾。

Waiter: But we accept checks.
服务员:但我们接受支票。

Jack: Good.
杰克:好吧。

【餐馆投诉的英语口语对话】
A:Good evening,ma'am.Did you ring for service?What can I do for you?
B:Yes.The light in this room is too dim.Please get me a brighter one.
A:Certainly,sir.I'll be back right away…Do you mind if I move your things?
B:Oh,no.Go ahead.
A:Thank you…How is the light now?
B:It's much better now.Thank you.
A:You're welcome.And if you need any other things,please let us know.
B:Ah,yes,the room is too cold for me.I feel rather cold when I sleep.Can you turn off theair-conditioning?
A:(Checks)The air-conditioning is already off,ma'am.
B:Maybe I'm getting a cold.
A:Would you like an extra blanket?
B:OK.And would you please get me some hot water,too?I think I need to take somemedicine.
A: Certainly,ma'am.I'll be right back…here is a blanket,and hot water for you.Anythingelse?
B:No,thanks.
A:Good night,ma,am.
(资料素材和资料部分来自网络,供参考。

可复制、编制,期待你的好评与关注)。

相关主题