A.建立贸易关系1.我们愿与贵公司建立商务关系。
1.We are willing to establish trade relations with your company.2.我们希望与您建立业务往来。
2.Please allow us to express our hope of opening an account with you.3.我们很高兴地附上询价单第××号,请贵方报离岸价格。
3.We have pleasure in enclosing our file.4.我们确认向贵方购买……,随函附上订单确认书供参照。
4.We confirm having purchased from you …。
A confirmation order is enclosed for your reference.G.请求做代理商1.我们深盼与英国公司接洽,希望成为其销售代理商之一。
1.We are anxious to contact some British firms with a view to acting as their selling angents.2.如蒙考虑担任销售你们……代理商,我们将十分高兴。
2.We should be glad if you would consider our application to act as agents for the sale of your…。
H.请求报价1.兹函请提供……的报价。
1.We are writing to invite quotations for the supply of…2.请将定期供应……之报价赐知。
2.Please let us have a quotation for the regular supply for…3.请将下列货品的最低价格赐知。
3.Kindly quote us your lowest prices for the goods listed below.I.询价1.随函寄上询价单一份。
1.We are enclosing here with an inquiry sheet.2.如果贵方对……感兴趣,请告具体询价。
2.If you are interested in our…,please let us know with a specific inquiry.3.一收到贵方具体询价单,我方马上航空邮上样品册并报价。
3.Quotations and sample books will be airmailed to you upon receipt of your specific inquiry.J.价格1.我们发现你方报价比我们从其他地方收到的略为偏高,请你方降价,以适应竞争。
1.We find your quotation slightly higher than those we have received from other sources,and ask you to reduce your price to meet the competition.2.我们很抱歉地通知你方价格无竞争力,若贵方能降低价格,使我方可接受的话,我们仍对交易感兴趣。
2.We‘re sorry to inform you that your price has been found uncompetitive,but we’re still interested in doing business if you can bring down your price to a level acceptable.K.定货1.我们非常感谢你方对……所作的报价。
兹附上我们对下列货品的正式订单。
1.We are obliged for our quotation of…and enclose our official order forthe following items2.请速告我方是否能按修改价订货。
2.Please inform us by return whether we may book your order at these revised price.3.假如贵方给百分之五的佣金,我们将向您们试订一批货。
3.We shall book a trial order with you,provided you will give us a 5% commission.L.发货1. 我们深信你方将会作出必要的安排,以便货物及时发运。
1.We trust that you will make all necessary arrangements to deliver the goods in time.2.货物按规定应在某月某日前装运,但贵方若能竭力安排早日发货,我们将十分感谢。
2.Shipment is stipulated to be made before…but we would appreciate your trying to arrange to ship the goods at an earlier date.3.因我方急需此货,请尽力将我匀所订货物于6月底前按期出运。
3.As we are in urgent need of the goods,would you please do your utmost to effect shipment of our ordered goods by the end of June as scheduled.M.缺货1.很遗憾不得不告诉您,我们不能提供贵方在某月某日所定购的货物,因为……1.We are sorry to have to tell you that we cannot supply the goods you ordered on…because…2.我方无法提供你方现在所需货物,甚歉。
2. We regret we are unable to supply what you require just now.3.我方会留心你方对……的要求,一旦有货,将立即同你方联系。
3. We will keep in mind your requirement for…and shall contact you once it isN.责问1.你方未能按规定时间发货,给我们带来了极大的不便。
1.Your failure in delivering the goods within the stipulated time has greatly inconvenienced us.2.非常遗憾不得不告诉你们,于某月某日运到的货物中有一箱已严重损坏。
2.We are sorry to report that one of the cases of your consignment was badlydamaged when delivered on…3.我们收到了好几位顾客对你们所提供的……提出的责问。
4. We have received a number of complaints from several of our customers conceming the…supplied by you.Q.索赔1.你方为我方订单提供的货物质量与双方同意的规格不符。
因此,我们应向你方提出索赔,金额为……1.The quality of your shipment for our order is not in conformity with the agreedspecifications. We must therefore lodge a claim against you for the amount of…2.你方提供的证明是不充分的,因此我方不能考虑你方的索赔要求。
2.The evidence you have provided is inadequate,therefore,we cannot consider your claim as requested.3.我方无法承认贵公司对于包装欠缺所作的损坏赔偿的索赔。
3.We cannot acknowledge your claim for damage due to defective packing.P.付款1. 兹上支票一张以付清第号发票上的金额。
1.We have the pleasure of enclosing our cheque in payment of your invoice No,…2. 由于此订单的金额甚小,我们希望你方能同意在收到单据后邮汇支付。
2.As the value of this order is rather small,we hope you will agree to paymentby mail transfer after receipt of the documents.3.使用支票付款,我公司将保留所有权直到该付之金额贷入我公司银行帐户为止;折扣已包括在价格内。
3.By check payment,we reserve right of ownership until the amount owed is creditedto our bank account;discounts are already included in the pric(一)回复来函1.10月27日函悉,谢谢。
我方愿与你方商讨扩大贸易的可能性。
1.We thank you for your letter of Oct.27 and should like to discuss the possibility ofexpanding trade with you.2.对你努力为我公司产品开拓市场,深表感谢。
2.We appreciate your efforts to explore the market for our products.3.欣悉贵公司新产品已推出上市。
3.It was a pleasure to hear from you that you have marketed the new product4.很乐意寄上本公司新出品的……目录及价目表。
4.We have pleasure in sending our catalog and price list of newly developed…(一)回复来函5.你方某月某日寄来的样品和价目表收悉,考虑到给贵方更佳的信息,我方未能早日答复,甚歉。