当前位置:
文档之家› 六人行英汉对照剧本(第一季101)
六人行英汉对照剧本(第一季101)
Joey:Instead of...?
乔伊:而不是……
Chandler:That's right.
钱德勒:对。
Joey:Never had that dream.
乔伊:没做过那种梦。
Phoebe: No.
菲比:没有做过。
Chandler:All of a sudden, the phone starts to ring. Now I don't know what to do, everybody starts looking at me.
Rachel:Oh God Monica hi! Thank God! I just went to your building and you weren't there and then this guy with a big hammer said you might be here and you are, you are!
Monica:Okay, everybody relax. This is not even a date. It's just two people going out to dinner and- not having sex.
莫妮卡:好了,大家别急,这又不是约会,我们不过是出去吃吃饭,又不做爱。
Joey:Ohh.
乔伊:奥。
Monica:(to Ross) Let me get you some coffee.
(对罗斯)我去给你要杯咖啡。
Ross:ThanБайду номын сангаасs.
罗斯:谢谢。
Phoebe:Ooh! Oh! (She starts to pluck at the air just in front of Ross.)
钱德勒:梦见我回到中学时代,我站在自助餐厅,我发现我全身赤裸。
All:Oh, yeah. Had that dream.
全体:是的,做过那样的梦。
Chandler:Then I look down, and I realize there's a phone... there.
钱德勒:然后我低头看去,发现有一支电话……在那儿。
钱德勒:突然,电话响了,我不知道该做什么,餐厅里每个人都盯着我。
Monica:And they weren't looking at you before?
莫妮卡:他们此前没有看你?
Chandler:Finally, I figure I'd better answer it, and it turns out it's my mother, which is very-very weird, because- she never calls me!钱德勒:后来,我明白我最好去接,原来是我妈打来的。这真是太奇怪了,因为她从来不给我打电话!
(瑞秋穿着湿湿的婚纱进来,寻找着什么。)
Chandler:And I just want a million dollars! (He extends his hand hopefully.)
钱德勒:而我只想要一百万美元(他充满希望的伸开双臂)
Monica:Rachel?! Rachel
莫妮卡:瑞秋?瑞秋。
罗斯:不知道,好不好。为什么你们大家都要盯着这个?她都不知道,我怎么会知道。
Chandler:Sometimes I wish I was a lesbian... (They all stare at him.) Did I say that out loud?钱德勒:有时候我希望我是个女同志。(大家都盯着他看)我说的很大声吗?
乔伊:拜托,是你和他出去,这男人好像有什么毛病。
Chandler:All right Joey, be nice. So does he have a hump? A hump and a hairpiece?
钱德勒:好了,乔伊,乖点儿,那么他是驼背?驼背还戴着假发?
Phoebe:Wait, does he eat chalk?
菲比:喔,奥。(她开始在罗斯的前面采集空气。)
Ross:No, no don't! Stop cleansing my aura! No, just leave my aura alone, okay?
罗斯:别,别,不要清理我的灵气,好不好?
Phoebe:Fine! Be murky!
菲比:那好,那就呆在晦气里吧。
Joey:And you never knew she was a lesbian...乔伊:你一直都不知道她是女同志?
Ross:No!! Okay?! Why does everyone keep fixating on that? She didn't know, how should I know?
Ross:I'll be fine, alright? Really, everyone. I hope she'll be very happy.
罗斯:各位,我会没事的,真的,我希望她幸福。
Monica:No you don't.
莫妮卡:不,你不会。
Ross:No I don't, to hell with her, she left me!当然我不会,去她的吧,她甩了我。
莫妮卡:(指着瑞秋)要无咖啡因的。(对大家)各位,这是瑞秋,另一个林肯高中的幸存者。(对瑞秋)这是钱德勒,菲比和乔伊,还有,你还记得我哥哥罗斯吗?
Rachel:Hi, sure!
瑞秋:你好,当然!
Ross:Hi.
罗斯:你好。
(They go to hug but Ross's umbrella opens. He sits back down defeated again. A moment of silence follows as Rachel sits and the others expect her to explain.)他们上前拥抱,可是罗斯的雨伞开了。他只好坐了回去。片刻的沉默后,从家都等着瑞秋解释。)
乔伊:好了罗斯,你现在痛苦万分,怒火中烧,心如刀割,要我来告诉你怎么办吗?
(Ross gestures his consent.)(罗斯表示同意)
Joey:Strip joint! C'mon, you're single! Have some hormones!
乔伊:脱衣舞酒店!知道吗,你单身,有性需求。
莫妮卡:你还好吧,亲爱的?
Ross:I just feel like someone reached down my throat, grabbed my small intestine, pulled it out of my mouth and tied it around my neck...
[Time Lapse, Ross has entered.]
[时间掠过,罗斯进来。]
Ross:(mortified) Hi.
罗斯:(苦着脸)嗨!
Joey:This guy says hello, I wanna kill myself.
乔伊:这家伙打招呼,我就想杀了我自己。
Monica:Are you okay, sweetie?
Monica:So you wanna tell us now, or are we waiting for four wet bridesmaids?
莫妮卡:你现在是不是可以告诉我们了,还是等四个淋湿的伴娘来了才说。
Rachel:Oh God... well, it started about a half hour before the wedding. I was in the room where we were keeping all the presents, and I was looking at this gravy boat. This really gorgeous Lamauge gravy boat. When all of a sudden- (to the waitress that brought her coffee)Sweet 'n' Lo?- I realized that I was more turned on by this gravy boat than by Barry! And then I got really freaked out, and that's when it hit me: how much Barry looks like Mr. Potato Head. Y'know, I mean, I always knew looked familiar, but... Anyway, I just had to get out of there, and I started wondering 'Why am I doing this, and who am I doing this for?'. (to Monica) So anyway I just didn't know where to go, and I know that you and I have kinda drifted apart, but you're the only person I knew who lived here in the city.
Ross:I don't want to be single, okay? I just... I just- I just wanna be married again!
罗斯:我不想单身,好不好?我只想再结婚。
(Rachel enters in a wet wedding dress and starts to search the room.)