一、英汉对照报关常用单词、词组1.invoice 发票2.invoice no. 发票编号3.port of shipment 起运地4.port of destination 目的地,到达地5.date of shipment 装船日期,出运口岸6.marks & no. 唛头modity code 商品编码8.description 品名9.quantity 数量10.price 价格报关员英语11.unit price 单价12.total amount 总价 weight 净重14.gross weight 毛重15.measurement 尺码16.packing 包装17.sales contract No. 售货合同编号18.packing list 装箱单19.package No. 包装箱号码20.total packages 包装总数21.case No. 箱号22.specification 规格23.country of origin 生产国别,原产国24.contract of purchase 订购合同二、英汉对照报关常用语句1.Excuse me, are you Mr. Brown from Paris?请问,您是从巴黎来的布朗先生吗?2.I work in the China National Machinery Import and Export Corporation. 我在中国机械进出口总公司工作。
3.I have been assigned to negotiate business with you.公司委派我和你们具体洽谈业务。
4.I‘m the manager of the China Textiles Import and Export Corporation.我是中国纺织品进出口总公司的经理。
5.You may take a rest today and we‘ll talk about our business tomorrow.今天您先休息休息,业务的事明天再谈。
6.If there is an opportunity,we‘d like to see your manager.如果有机会,我们想见一见你们总经理。
7.Our manager would like to invite you to dinner this evening at the Beijing Roast D uck Restaurant.今晚我们经理想请你们去北京烤鸭店吃饭。
8.Our company mainly deals in Chinese arts and crafts.我们公司主要经营工艺品。
9.You can talk the business over Mr. Wang who is in charge of this line.具体业务您可以和主管这项业务的王先生洽谈。
10.Let‘s hope for good cooperation between us.希望我们能很好的合作。
11.I wish you all brisk business and continued development in our business dealing!祝大家生意兴隆,买卖越做越好!12.We insist on the principle of equality and mutual benefits, as well as exchange of needed goods.我们坚持平等互利,互通有无的原则。
13.We stick to a consistent policy in our foreign trade work.我们的对外贸易政策是一贯的。
14.We have adopted the usual international practices in our foreign trade work.我们在外贸工作中采用了国际上的通用做法。
15.We readjust our price according to the international markets.我们是根据世界市场的行情来调整价格的。
16.May I know what particular line you are interested in this time?你们这次来主要想谈哪方面的生意呀?17.We are very much interested in your hardware.我们对你们的小五金很感兴趣。
18.This is our inquiry, would you like to have a look?这是询价单,请您看一下。
三、英汉对照报关常用缩写语1.B/L (Bill of Lading) 提单2.L/C (Letter of Credit) 信用证3.D/P (Documents against Payment) 付款交单4.D/A (Documents against Acceptance) 承兑交单5.T/T (Telegraphic Transfer) 电汇6.CF,C/F (Cost and Freight) 成本加运费价格7.C.I.F. (Cost,Insurance and Freight) 成本、保险费加运费价格8.F.O.B. (Free On Board) 装运港船上交货价格9.F.A.Q. (Fair Average Quality) 良好平均品质10.FCL (Full Container Load) 整箱货11.LCL (Less than Container Load) 拼箱货12.D/D (Demand Draft) 即期汇票一、英汉对照报关常用单词、词组1.surface transport charge 地面运输费2.air freight charge 航空运费3.actual weight 时间重量4.chargeable weight 计费重量5.airport of departure 始发站6.airport of destination 目的站7.Waybill 运单8.air waybill 航空运单9.date of arrival 到达日期10.terms of trade 贸易方式11.importer 进口商12.exporter 出口商13.term of foreign exchange 外汇来源14.country whence consigned 进口国家15.export license 出口许可证16.validity of import license 进口许可证有效期17.export license 出口许可证18.means of transport 运输工具二、英汉对照报关常用语句1.It is difficult for us sell the goods, as your price is so high.你们的价格那么高,我们很难以这个价格销售。
2.It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price. 如果按这个价格买进,我方实在难以推销。
3.Our price is reasonable compared with that in the international market.我们的价格和国际市场的价格相比还是合理的。
4.Your price is higher than those we got from elsewhere.你们的价格比我们从别处得到的报价要高。
5.Taking the quality into consideration, I think the price is reasonable.从质量方面考虑,我认为这个价格是合理的。
6.Our products are of high quality.我们的产品质量好。
7.Our products can stand competition.我们的产品是有竞争力的。
8.I don’t think the end user would accept your price.客户很难接受你们的价格。
9.In order to conclude the business, we may make some concessions.为了成交,我们可以作些让步。
10.We are prepared to make a 2% reduction if your order is big enough. 如果你们订货数量大,我们准备减价2%。
11.In order to conclude the transaction, we accept your price.为了达成交易,我们接受你方的价格。
12.What do your think of your price?您觉得你们的报价怎么样?13.Our price is highly competitive.我方价格极有竞争性。
14.This is our latest price list.这是我们的最新价格单。
15.I’d like to have your lowest quotation C.I.F. San Francisco.希望你们报一个C.I.F.旧金山的最低价。
16.Can you give us an indication of your price?请你们先提出一个估计价格吧。
17.The price this commodity is $400 per piece C.I.F. San Francisco.这种产品C.I.F.旧金山的价格是400美元一台。
18.Is this your C.I.F. quotation?你们的报价是成本加运费和保险费的到岸价吗?三、英汉对照报关常用缩写语1.L/G (Letter of Guarantee) 担保书,保证书2.M/T( Metric Ton) 公吨3.N/N (Non-Negotiable, Not Negotiable) 非流通的,不可转让的4.O.B/L (Ocean Bill of Lading) 海运提单5.O.No. (Order Number) 定单号数6.S/D (Sight Draft) 即期汇票7.NTB (Non Tariff Barrier) 非关税避垒8.T.P.N.D. (Theft, Pilferage and Non-Delivery) 偷窃,提货不着9.W.W. (Warehouse to Warehouse) 仓至仓10.Yd(s) (Yard(s)) 码11.W/M (Weight or Measurement) 重量或体积12.W.R.(W/R) (War Risk) 战争险,兵险13.M/T( Mail Transfer) 信汇14.S/O (Shipping Order) 装货单(俗称下货纸)15.G.S.P. (Generalized System of Preferences) 普遍优惠制度16.C.C.V.O.(Combined Certificate of Value and Origin) 估价和原产地联合证明书17.A.W. B(Air Way Bill) 空运提单18.A/V (Ad Valorem) 从价税一、英汉对照报关常用单词词组1.at sight 见票即付2.average clause 海损条款3.bank draft 银行条款4.place of origin 产地5.port of dispatch 发货口岸6.type of goods 货物类型7.partial shipment 分批装运8.consignor 发货人,寄售人9.certificate of origin 产地证明书10.inspection certificate 检验证书11.ad valorem freight 从价运费12.actual tare 实际皮重13.additional order 追加订单14.advice of shipment 装运通知,装船通知15.air bill of lading 空运提单16.air freight 空运费17.amendment of contract 修改合同18.applicant for the credit 申请开证人22.barter trade 易货贸易23.bearer 持票人24.bill drawn payable at a certain time after sight 见票若干日付款的汇票二、英汉对照报关常用语句1.We hope you will accept D/P payment terms.我们希望你们接受D/P付款方式。