当前位置:文档之家› 第一次接待客户该说啥(280句)

第一次接待客户该说啥(280句)

第一次接待客户该说啥欢迎语句Welcome to our company 欢迎光临我们公司Is this your first visit to our plant 第一次来我们公司吗?Is there anything you are particularly interested in? 对我们的什么东西感兴趣吗?2 请对方询问Please feel free to ask any questions you want 没关系,请随便问什么吧Please stop me if you have anything to ask 有什么就随便问吧Just let me know if you have any questions 还有什么问题吗?实用语句(2)1.介绍个别部门Our Administration Department is over there 我们的行政部在那边I will show you our Marketing Department 我带你去看看我们的市场推广部Allow me to show you our showroom 请允许我带你去看看展览室吧2.关于销路There is a great demand for this product 这种产品很好销The goods are much in demand 这种产品很热销This model is hot welcomed by our clients 这种产品深受我们的客户欢迎实用语句(3)1. 议价Would it be possible to have changes in price? 价格不能变了吗?I think the price is not competitive enough 我想这个价格没有足够的竞争力I am afraid the price is not acceptable 恐怕我不能接受这个价格2. 还价We can reduce the price by 30% if your order is big enough如果你订购量够大的话价格可以降30%We can reduce our price to the level you suggested 我们可以降低价格到你的要求实用语句(4)介绍新产品This is our lastest model 这是我们的最新模型Would you like to take a look at our new products? 想看看我们的新产品吗?Have you come across this kind of products before? 您以前见过这种产品吗?We hightly recommend this kind of products 我们极力推荐这中产品作出保证We guarantee that those misprinted user manuals will be replace我们保证这些印错的用户手册将被换掉We promise to deliver the goods before 4 oclock this afternoon我们答应您今天下午四点钟前把货送到Please let us know if the goods are not in good condition请告诉我们实话是否货物不好实用语句(6)解释原因Please understand we are processing your order as quickly as we can您应该知道我们正在尽快地赶工I will check and see what went wrong我来查查看错在那里It would be better if one of our engineers has a look at the machine如果当时有一个工程师看一下该设备情况会好得多Please accept our apologies for the delay 送货迟了请接受我们的道歉I am sorry to hear that, there must be some errors in the production process很对不起肯定是生产工序出错啦实用语句(7)询问详情What exactly is the problem? 确实的问题是什么?Can you give me the order number? 请告诉我订单号好吗?What is the actual quantitystated? 实际的数量说明什么?实用语句(8)讨论合约内容When can we discuss the contract? 什么时候我们可以商量签约We would like to discuss the means of delivery detail. 我们想详细商谈送货条款 There are some points we have not worked out 还有一些要点我们还没达成一致实用语句(9)不能立即决定I can not give you a definite answer right now 我不能马上给您一个明确的答复Please let me think it over 让我再考虑考虑周全吧Would it be all right to give you an answer this afternoon? 下午再给您答复好吗?实用语句(10)在签约之前When can we sign the contract? 我们什么时候签约?Are you ready to sign? 您准备好签约了吗?Are you satisfied to the contract? 对这合同满意吗?VISIT FACTORY ENGLISH/参观工厂Key Sentences (重点句子)256.Welcome to our factory.欢迎到我们工厂来。

257. I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。

258. You'll know our products better after this visit.参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。

259.Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。

260.Then we could look at the production line.然后我们再去看看生产线。

261. These drawings on the wall are process sheets.墙上的图表是工艺流程表。

262.They describe how each process goes on to the next.表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。

263.We are running on two shifts.我们实行的工作是两班倒。

264.Almost every process is computerized.几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。

265.The efficiency is greatly raised, and the intensity of labor is decreased. 工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。

266. All products have to go through five checks in the whole process.所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。

267.We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。

268. Therefore, wealways put quality as the first consideration.因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。

269.Quality is even more important than quantity.质量比数量更为重要。

270. Ihope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。

271.Do we have to wear the helmets?我们得戴上防护帽吗?272.Is the production line fully automatic?生产线是全自动的吗?273.What kind of quality control do you have?你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?274.All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。

275. What's you general impression, may I ask?不知您对我们厂总的印象如何?276. I'm impressed by your approach to business.你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。

277.The product gives you an edge over your competitors, I guess. 我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。

278. No one can match us as far as quality is concerned.就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。

279.Could you give me some brochures for your product?能给我一些产品的说明书吗?280. I think we may be able to work together in the future.我想也许将来我们可以合作。

(注:可编辑下载,若有不当之处,请指正,谢谢!)。

相关主题