当前位置:文档之家› 海底总动员 Finding Nemo 中英文剧本

海底总动员 Finding Nemo 中英文剧本

We're ready to learn to get some knowledge.
我们要学很多新知识
What's the one thing we have to remember about the ocean?
你千万要记得大海像什么?
- It's not safe. - That's my boy.
珊瑚,你说你想看到海景没想到会是整片大海吧?
you didn't think you'd get the whole ocean, did you?
Oh, yeah. A fish can breathe out here.
太舒服了,在这儿能呼吸新鲜空气
Did your man deliver, or did he deliver?
你老公真有一套,对吧?
- My man delivered. - And it wasn't so easy.
他真是没话说
这可是得来不易呀
Because a lot of other clownfish had their eyes on this place.
因为好多小丑鱼都在抢这地方
You better believe they did... every single one of them.
What?
你在笑什么?
- You remember how we met? - I try not to.
你记得咱们怎么认识的吗?
我很想忘掉
Well, I remember. "Excuse me, miss...
我记得很清楚对不起,小姐
"can you check and see if I have a hook in my lip?"
- Where? - There.
哪里?这里
Right there. And here and here.
这里、这里和这里
All right, we're excited.
All right, we're excited.
第一天上学,我都很兴奋
The first day of school. Here we go.
大伙儿都跑哪儿去了?
Coral, get inside the house.
珊瑚,快进屋子去
No, Coral, don't. They'll be fine.
不要去,孩子们不会有事快进去,快点
Just get inside... You, right now.
不!
Coral!
珊瑚!
There, there, there.
If I ever meet a sea turtle, I'll ask him.
要是我遇到一只海龟我会问他
After I'm done talking to the shark, OK?
在我跟鲨鱼聊天以后好吗?
Hold on. Wait to cross.
等一下,等红绿灯
Hold on. Wait to cross.
还有你在这
It's OK. Daddy's here.
好了,没事了别怕,老爹在这儿
Daddy's got you.
老爹会保护你
I promise, I will never let anything happen to you...
我保证不会让你发生任何事
Nemo.尼莫
First day of school!
爸,我早就该上学了
Forgot to brush.
你忘了刷身体
Do you want this anemone to sting you?
你想不想被海葵刺到?
- Yes. - Brush.
想啊快刷呀
- OK, I'm done. - You missed a spot.
我好了你没刷到一个地方
- Where? - There.
海龟有多老?
海龟?我不知道
Sandy Plankton from next door...
隔壁的阿弟仔说海龟
he says that sea turtles live to be about 100 years old.
可以活到一百岁耶
He says that sea turtles live to be about 100 years old.
千万别怀疑,每一条都在抢
You did good.
你真行,而且这儿的环境超优
And the neighborhood is awesome.
So, you do like it, don't you?
你到底喜不喜欢嘛?
No, no. I do, I do. I really do like it.
当然喜欢罗,真的很棒
不是你,是我要上学啦
快起床啦上学了…上学了…
It's time for school, time for school.
All right, I'm up.
我起来了,怎么回事?
棒呆了
- Nemo! - First day of school!
尼莫!
第一天上学耶
Nemo, don't move.
尼莫,别动
再过两天咱们就要当父母了
是啊
What if they don't like me?
他们不喜欢我怎么办?
- Marlin. - No, really.
马林我是说真的耶
There's over 400 eggs. Odds are, one will like you.
这儿有四百多颗鱼卵总有一个会喜欢你
海底总动员Finding Nemo中英文剧本
-Wow. -Mmm.
哇!
-Wow. -Mm-hmm.
哇!
-Wow. Yes, Marlin. No, I see it. It's beautiful.
哇!
够了啦,马林我看到了,真的很美
So, Coral, when you said you wanted an ocean view...
很幸运
给我看看
Are you sure you want to go to school this year?
你今年真的想上学吗?
There's no problem if you don't. You can wait 5 or 6 years.
你大可以再等个五、六年
Come on, Dad, it's time for school.
受一点小伤都不行,有没有?
- Are you woozy? - No.
没有啦你有没有头昏眼花?
- How many stripes do I have? - I'm fine.
没有我身上有几条斑纹?
我没事啦
- Answer the stripe question. - Three.
快回答我的问题三条
Come on, we'll try over there.
第一天上学,起床罗
First day of school!
Wake up, wake up! First day of school.
起床罗,今天第一天上学
I don't want to go to school... five more minutes.
我不想上学让我再睡五分钟
Not you, Dad, me. Get up, get up.
Hold my fin.
孔盼业啮挕?
Dad, you're not going to freak out...
你不会像到动物园那样抓狂吧?
like you did at the petting zoo, are you?
That snail was about to charge.
那只海螺想要攻击你
I wonder where we're supposed to go.
新生要到哪儿报到呢?
Bye, Mom!
拜了,妈
I'll pick you up after school.
我等放学再来接你们
Come on, you guys, stop it! Give it back!
拜托,别闹了啦,快还给我
也许我到了学校会看到鲨鱼
- I highly doubt that. - Have you ever met a shark?
我看不太可能
你有没有看过鲨鱼?
No, and I don't plan to.
没有,我也不想
- How old are sea turtles? - I don't know.
大海如虎口
这才是我的乖儿子
First, we check to see that the coast is clear.
所以出门一定要左右看
We go out... and back in.
先出去再进来
And then we go out... and back in.
然后出去再进来
And then one more time... out and back in.
再来一次
出去进来
And sometimes, if you want to do it four times...
你想这样来回四次也行
- Dad... - All right, come on, boy.
相关主题