当前位置:文档之家› 船舶驾驶员实用英语口语-(23)

船舶驾驶员实用英语口语-(23)

Lesson Twenty-fourHandover 交接班Dialog A: Chief/Second Mates Handover对话1:大副、二副交接Second Mate: Did you have a nice dream?二副:你做好梦了吗?Chief Mate: Oh, at the mid-way. A/B wakes me.大副:刚到一半,一水叫我。

Second Mate: Course 275°. A passing vessel is on our port bow.The compass error has been adjusted. Dead raconis on the chart. Captain orders that call him if thereis something abnormal.二副:航向275°,左舷船头有一艘对驶船,罗经差已校正,海图上已画出推算船位。

船长命令有异常时叫他。

Chief Mate: OK, have a nice dream.大副:现在,你去睡个好觉吧。

Dialog B: Second/Third Mates Handover对话2:二副、三副交接Second Mate: What’s the matter?二副:出什么事了?Third Mate: The wind is so strong. Sea rough. Captain orders:Alter course if necessary. Present course 202°,speed 10.5 knots.三副:风太强了,海面大浪。

船长命令:必要时可转向。

现在航向202°,航速10.5节。

Second Mate: OK. The movie shown in saloon is wonderful.Won’t you watch?二副:好,大台放的电影太好了,你不想看吗?Third Mate: A good sleep is number one choice.三副:睡个好觉是最佳选择。

Dialog C: Handover alongside对话3:系泊交接Third Mate: The dock side crane is not working. The stevedoresused our cranes one hour ago. No.1 crane motor isinoperative as well.三副:岸吊不好用,1小时前装卸工用我们吊。

1舱吊的电机也不好用。

Second Mate: Call electrician and report to Chief, Third Mate.二副:三副,叫电机员并报告大副。

Third Mate: I did. The electrician is repairing. The Chief isconsulting with harbour master. I reported toCaptain.三副:我已做了,电机员正在修理,大副正与港长交涉。

我报告了船长。

Second Mate: OK, I will have a bath and go to duty free shop tobuy a TV.二副:好了,我洗个澡到免税店去买电视。

Third Mate: Good luck.三副:祝你好运。

Practical Expressions 实用表达方式A.Captain Orders 船长命令1.Due to dense fog. Keep a sharp lookout. Navigate with caution.由于雾浓,请仔细瞭望,认真驾驶。

2.Wake me up while arriving at Cheng Shantou.到成山头时,请叫我。

3.Call me at any time if you find something abnormal.如发现异常,随时叫我。

rm me at any time if the bridge needs.如需要我到驾驶台,随时叫我。

5.When on duty, strictly obey Night Orders. Report me on turningposition.值班时,定要严格的执行夜航命令。

到转向点处,向我报告。

6.Notify me if the weather changed.如天气有变,通知我。

7.It is reported that fog will set in tonight. Inform me when fog arrives.报告晚上有雾,下雾时告诉我。

8.Safety navigation should be borne in mind.时刻牢记安全航行第一。

9.Wake me up if the ice deteoriates.若冰况恶化,请叫我。

10.Navigate with reduced speed when the fog set in. Report meimmediately.下雾时,减速航行,并立即向我报告。

11.Report to me if you find abandoned vessel.若发现弃船,通知我。

12.Consult anything with C/O. Do not call me until arrival at mouth ofstrait.有事请与大副商量,到海峡入口叫我。

13.We made rendez-vous with M/V Jin Gang Ling. Keep a sharplookout in vicinity.我们已约会“金刚岭”船,请在附近瞭望。

rm me when arriving at Good Hope Cape.当抵达好望角转向点时,请叫我。

15.Check Gyro and Magnetic courses frequently.经常核对陀螺罗经和磁罗经航向。

16.Alter course to 175°when the distance recorder shows 610′andreport to me.计程仪显示610海里时,转向175°,并向我报告。

17.Don’t determine the position in accordance with few radarinformation.不要由少量雷达数据定出船位。

18.Test auto pilot once each watch by hand wheel operation.每班一次用手动舵检查自动舵。

19.Never alter course without my instruction unless close quartersimminent.没有我的命令全不得改变航向除非出现紧迫局面。

20.Take celestial azimuth and find compass error on each watch if theweather is fine.如天气好,每一班测取天体方位求出罗经差。

e echo sounder frequently when passing shallow water.通过浅水域时,要常用回声仪测深。

22.When passing One Fathom Bank, check the depth and variable sandwaves below the sea level all the time by echo sounder.通过一托浅滩时,要一直测深校时水深及海面下多变的沙纹。

23.Keep a sharp look out for passing vessels and fishing boats,especially the boat carrying no lights.警戒过往船只和渔船,特别是无灯的船。

24.When watching at night, strictly obey the Maritime Traffic SafetyLaws of Japanese Coast.晚上值航行班时,严格遵守日本沿岸海上安全交通法。

25.Pay much attention to lands in later half of night, let me know whenyou sight any land.在下半夜要提防陆地,看到任何陆地时请通知我。

26.Keeply look out for vessels and fishing boats not to approach tooclose to them.敏锐的瞭望船只和渔船,切勿过于靠拢。

27.More sea burying in vicinity. Navigate with caution.附近多海葬,谨慎航行。

28.Read and note the barometer every hour, and keep watch to seas andwinds all the time.每小时记录气压计读数,并注意观察海况和风情。

29.Call me when the fog set in. Sound regulation whistle, attend to echosounding and start radar at an interval not more than 20 minutes.下雾时要叫我,鸣放汽笛,动用测深仪,启动一次雷达不要超过20分钟。

30.Adjust all clocks at mid-night by zone time signal.在午夜用时区信号调准所有时钟。

31.All orders as usual.命令如常。

32.Same as above.命令如上。

Same as orders last night.与昨晚命令相同。

General orders are the same as before.常现命令与前相同。

B. Handovers 交接班33.Everything is in order.一切正常。

34.Your handover is not clear.你交班不清楚。

35.Pay much attention to fishing boat ahead. NA V AIDs works in normalcondition.注意前面渔船,助航仪器工作状态正常。

36.Course 180°. Magnetic compass course 185°. speed 15kn. Seamoderate.航向180度,磁航向185度,航速15节,海面中浪。

相关主题