商务英语会话常用语
我关心的是货物的质量。
What I care about is the quality of the goods.
请给我看一下那些样品。
Please have a look at these samples.
我们公司需要一些样品。你们可以免费提供吗?还是需要我们付钱?
Our company needs some samples. Can you provide them for free? Or do you need us to pay for them?
我们什么时候签订合同?
When shall we come to sign the contract?
我想该签合同了吧?
Do you think it is time to sign the contract?
我想该签合同了吧?
Are you ready to sign the contract?
在正式签约之前,我们要重申一下协议的重点。
我很乐意提供样品和价格单给你。
I would be happy to supply samples and a price list for you.
你能给我价格单吗?
Can I have a price list?
你可以给我报一个指示性的价格吗?
Can you give us a quote?
我负责出口生意。
英语商业会话常用语
你看什么时间比较方便?
What time would be convenient for you?
我想建议为我们的合作干一杯。
I'd like to suggest a toast to our cooperation.
为我们下一个项目干杯!
Here’s to our next project!
The quality must be in strict conformity with that of the sample.
我认为如果价格有竞争力,我们就可以达成交易。
I think we can strike a bargain with you if your prices are competitive.
I want to know more about your product.
这是我们的新产品。
This is our latest development.
我们有很多式样和颜色可供选择。
We have a wide selection of colors and designs.
质量必须与样品一样。
All the prices are on the FOBShanghaibasis.
你的价格太高,我们不能接受。
Your prices are much too high for us to accept.
我不能同意你们要求的价格。
I cannot accept the price you ask for.
订单中有一处需要修改。
There is a change we have to make to the order.
我们要求允许转船。
We require that transhipment be allowed.
你们什么时候装船?
When can you make shipment?
Before the formal contract is drawn up we'd like to restate the main points of the agreement.
由于合同某些问题尚未解决,所以在合同签署前仍需继续协商。
As some points concerning the contract have not yet been settled negotiation has to be continued before the contract is signed.
已收到你方目录和价格表,现按所示价格购下列货物。
We have received your catalogue and price list, and now we will order the following goods at the prices specified.
我们对你方产品的质量和价格均感满意,现寄去试订单,请供应现货。
关于合同我想提出几点看法。
There are a few points which I'd like to ring up concerni否则买方有权撤消合同。
The seller should try to carry out the contract in time, if not; the buyer has the right to cancel the contact.
这是你方的价格吗?
Is that your quoted price?
我们很难再降价了。
It would be very difficult to reduce that price further.
我们的价格是最合理的。
Our prices are very reasonable.
你们可以降低价格吗?
如果交易成功,样品费由我们付。
If an order is placed, we'll pay the cost of the sample.
我很高兴我们的谈判获得圆满成功。
I'm glad that our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.
我们想订这种做。
We want to order this article from you.
你们订货的最低量是多少?
What's the minimum quantity we can order?
我可以看一下你的货单吗?
May I see your list?
我们要推迟订货。
We postponed an order.
我们坚决要求立即发货,否则我方将被迫取消订单。
We must insist on immediate delivery, otherwise we shall be compelled to cancel the order.
我们想尽快向你们公司落实订单。
We would prefer to confirm our order with your firm as soon as possible.
你们报的是到岸价还是离岸价?
Do you quote CIF or FOB?
我可以保证我们的价格是优惠的。
I can assure you our price is very favourable.
请给我们报最低价。
Please give us your best price.
所有的价格都是上海港船上交货价。
I am in charge of the export department.
我正考虑向你们订货。
I'm thinking of ordering some of your goods.
那价格方面怎么样?
What about the prices?
好,成交!
Let's call it a deal.
这个价格我们不能保本。
We can't cover our production cost at this price.
报价单上的价格是实价吗?
Are the prices on the list firm offers?
这是最低价了。
This is the lowest possible price.
We find both quality and prices of your products satisfactory and enclose our trial order for prompt supply.
很高兴接到你方订单,并确认予以接受。
We are pleased to receive your order and confirm acceptance of it.
No party who has signed the contract has the right to break if.
合同一旦签署即具有法律效力。
Once a contract is signed, it is legally binding.
现在我们可以签订合同了。
We can get the contract finalized now.
Can you cut down the price for me?
你们可以降低价格吗?
Can you reduce the price for me?
你们可以降低价格吗?
Can you offer me a discount?
我们可以向你提供折扣。
We can offer you discount terms.
我们的价格取决于你们订单的数量。
Our prices depend on the quantity of your order.
如果你们订货量大的话,我们可以减价5%。
We could reduce our price by 5% if you place a substantial order with us.
"重合同,守信用"是我们经营的原则。
It's our principle in business, to honour the contract and keep our promise.
祝你生意兴隆。
I wish you success in your business transaction