当前位置:文档之家› 生活大爆炸第一季台词(中英文对照)10

生活大爆炸第一季台词(中英文对照)10

是这个礼拜五晚上8点,你们愿意来看吗
-Leonard:Because... uh... Friday we are attending a symposium on molecular positronium.
因为...呃...我们周五要去参加一个关于分子电子偶素的讨论会。
-Sheldon:I think that's a week from Tuesday, at 6:00.
让我们今夜狂欢,今夜我一定要狂欢…
-Leonard:What the hell is that
那是什么鬼叫声
-Sheldon:I don't know, but if cats could sing... They’d hate it, too.
我不知道,但是...如果猫能唱歌...它们也会恨这歌音
第一季 10集
-Leonard:The liquid metal Terminator were created in the future by Skynet, and Skynet was developed by Miles Dyson, but that future no longer exists due to Dyson's death in Terminator 2.
假设所有好的终结者一开始都是坏的,他们都是由天网系统制造的但被未来的Jone Conner重新编程。
Why would Skynet, an artificial computer intelligence, bother to create a petite, hot, 17-year-old killer robot
那为什么天网系统这个人工智能计算机要去创造一个娇小火辣的17岁的杀人机器人
-Leonard:Skynet is kinky I don't know...
天网系统有怪癖我不知道...
-Sheldon:Artificial intelligences do not have teen fetishes.
-Leonard:What was I supposed to say
那我该说什么?
-Sheldon:You could have told her the truth.
你本该告诉她实话。
-Leonard:That would have hurt her feelings.
那会伤她的心的。
-Sheldon:Is that a relevant factor
要考虑这个因素么?
-Leonard:Yes.
当然。
-Sheldon:Then I suppose you could've agreed to go.
那我认为你本应该答应去听她唱歌。
-Leonard:And what would I have said afterwards
那我之后该怎么说
-Sheldon:I would suggest something to the effect of:
没那么夸张就一晚上的表演,但是他们邀请了很多演员和经纪公司,所以,谁知道呢。
-Sheldon:I think I know.
我想我知道。
-Leonard:No, you don’t. He doesn't.
你不知道。他不知道。
-Penny:It's this Friday night at 8:00. You guys want to come
你说得对,可以明天再说。
-Leonard:What, what, what, what, what
什什什什什么事
-Sheldon:Never mind. I clearly woke you up in the middle of a REM cycle. You're in no state of mind to talk.
那是社交礼节。当你的朋友对他们做得很烂的事却觉得自豪时你就得这么做。
我不能那么说。我只可能说"你唱得太棒了,我都等不及想要再听一遍了"
-Sheldon:Why
为什么?
-Leonard:That's the social protocol. It's what you do when you have a friend who's proud of something they really suck at.
-Leonard:Sheldon, are you worried about your safety
Sheldon 你在担心自己的安全吗
-Sheldon:No, I imagine if you were going to kill me, you'd have done it a long time ago.
我不猜,作为一名科学家我只通过观察与实验得出结论。
Although as I'm saying this, it occurs to me you may have been employing a rhetorical device rendering my response moot.
虽然我这么说,我却觉得你可能一直都用的是设问句并不想听到这种答案。
人工智能计算机才没有恋童癖。
-Leonard:All right. Wait! They use it to...
等等,他们用它来...
-Sheldon:Too late. I win.
来不及了,我赢了。
-Penny:Let's go out tonight I have to go out tonight...
如果你不赞同我会建议你做个计算机断层扫描,检查是否有肿瘤压迫你大脑的认知处理中心。
-Leonard:I couldn't say that. I would have to say, "You were terrific and I can't wait to hear you sing again."
好吧,记得我去音乐剧"吉屋出租"试镜么,但我没通过,不懂为什么。
-Sheldon:I have a conclusion based on an observation.
我有了一个基于观察的结论。
-Leonard:No, you don't. No, he doesn't.
你才没有呢。不他没有。
-Penny:Well, the girl they picked to play Mimi-- she dropped out, and they asked me to replace her.
什么我们去寄几封信然后...把一些...鸡肉扔了...
-Penny:You'll never guess what just happened.
你们肯定猜不到发生了什么。
-Leonard:Oh, I give up.
我弃权。
-Sheldon:I don't guess. As a scientist, I reach conclusions based on observation and experimentation...
-Penny:You want to prowl, be my night owl...
你伺机徘徊与我共度良宵...
Hey, guys! Hi! Where:What We just had to mail some letters and...throw away some chicken.
我会这么建议她:
Singing is neither an appropriate vocation nor avocation for you,
唱歌对你来说既不是合适的职业也不适合做业余爱好,
and if you disagree, I'd recommend you have a CAT scan to look for a tumor pressing on the cognitive processing centers of your brain.
不,我想你要想杀我的话早就动手了。
-Leonard:That's very true.
那倒是实话。
-Leonard:What
怎么了
-Sheldon:I need to speak to you.
我需要和你谈谈。
-Leonard:It's 2:00 in the morning!
现在是凌晨2:00!
-Sheldon:It's important.
液态金属终结者是在未来由天网系统创造的 (见"终结者2")而天网系统是由Miles Dyson设计的,可是在"终结者2"中 Dyson死了所以未来不存在了。
-Sheldon:Okay, then riddle me this:
好的,这样跟你解释吧。
Assuming all the good Terminators were originally evil Terminators created by Skynet but then reprogrammed by the future John Connor.
嗯他们选中去扮演Mimi的女孩放弃了,制作单位让我代替她。
-Leonard:Congratulations. What a lucky break.
恭喜你,真是柳暗花明啊。
-Penny:It's not that big a deal, just a one-night showcase, but they invite a lot of casting people and agents. So, you never know.
相关主题