当前位置:
文档之家› 生活大爆炸 第三季 第十六集 s03e16 中英对白 双语 剧本
生活大爆炸 第三季 第十六集 s03e16 中英对白 双语 剧本
Stan Lee 哈 Stan Lee.
69 嗯... Stanley... Um... Stanley...
70 Stanley... Stanley Tucci 吗? Stanley... Stanley Tucci?
71 不 No.
72 不是 名 Stan... 姓 Lee No, Stan... Lee.
61 为什么不把这些放浴室里? Why don't you keep that stuff in the bathroom?
73 哦 Stan Lee! Oh, oh, Stan Lee!
62 浴室也有 厨房也有 He does. And in the kitchen.
74 真棒! Cool!
63 车里又有 他口袋里还有 And in the car. And in his pocket.
17 乘坐银制冲浪板进行星际航行(Stan 所著漫画中的情 节) the scientific foundations
18 的科学依据 for interstellar flight on a silver surfboard
19 一边又仔细地在他脸上 when part of my brain will be scanning his face
23 难以置信 Can't believe it.
24 我们要见到 Stan Lee 了! We're going to meet Stan Lee!
25 * 我激动万分 无法掩饰 * * I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it *
26 * 我要为我所爱 失去理智 * * I'm about to lose control and I think I like it *
5 对啊 Right.
6 没有什么能比一个胸口放着歌的小伙子 There's nothing more awesome and frightening than a man
7 更令人闻风丧胆了 who's got music blasting from between his nipples.
8 嘿 Stuart 有什么新鲜事吗? Hey, Stuart, what's going on?
9 有 你可能得在自己的谷歌日历里记上一笔 Well, you might want to mark your Google calendars.
10 Stan Lee(漫画大师)周四会来这儿签名 Stan Lee is coming to do a signing on Thursday.
11 他的自传终于出了续集吗? Did he finally write a sequel to his autobiography?
102 因为我多次写信申诉 to my repeated letters complaining
103 法院前的旗子 that the flags in front of the courthouse
104 顺序弄错了 are flying in the wrong order.
105 从左到右 依次应该是 From left to right, it's supposed to be
2 怎么? What?
13 不 就是一般的签名活动 No, just a regular comic signing.
3 我在播放自己华丽的入场音乐 I'm giving myself dramatic entrance music.
4 听众可都会肃然起敬 People will know I'm awesome and to be feared.
20 寻找传染性皮肤病的痕迹呢? for signs of contagious skin disease?
21 Stan Lee 没有传染皮肤病 Stan Lee does not have a contagious skin disease.
22 喔 看看谁自以为是 Stuart 的叔叔了 Well, look who thinks he's Stuart's uncle now.
106 联邦旗 州旗 帕萨迪娜旗 federal, state, and then city of Pasadena.
107 打断一下 你多次写信就为这事? I'm sorry. You sent more than one letter about that?
108 这让我很苦恼 It bothers me.
83 不是 Nope.
95 为什么不存到银行呢? Why don't you put it in the b34;? - 不 - Star Wars? - No.
96 我信不过银行 I don't trust banks.
85 嗯... 啊 Stan Lee Um... uh, Stan Lee.
92 因为我想买的大部分东西
98 ATM 机是第一个造反的 ATMs will lead the charge.
99 帕萨迪娜市级法院 You've also got something
100 给你发了什么东西 from the Pasadena Municipal Court.
101 显然不过又是一封回绝 Undoubtedly another snide response
58 没啥能比这更糟了 Nothing worse than a paper cut.
59 嗯 显然你忘了自己做过包皮 Well, obviously you don't remember your circumcision.
60 我桌子最上面那个抽屉里有药膏和创可贴 There's Neosporin and Band-Aids in my top desk drawer.
14 我叔叔是他的皮肤病医生 这次是 Stan 帮他个忙 My uncle is his dermatologist and Stan's doing him a favor.
15 噢 我可不想知道这事! Oh, I don't want to know that!
16 我的大脑怎么可能一边与他交流 How can I possibly discuss with Stan Lee
113 摄像头拍下了照片 They got you on a traffic camera.
54 我也让他在"蝙蝠侠"上签字好了 I'm going to get him to sign a Batman as well.
55 你没明白"独到"这个词吗? What is it about the word "Unique" you don't understand?
56 噢!
Ow!
57 靠 纸划到手了 Damn, paper cut.
77 你是我生命中重要的一部分 You're an important part of my life
66 猜猜周四谁会来漫画店? Guess who's going to be at the comic bookstore on Thursday?
67 嗯... 给个提示? Um... can you give me a hint?
48 Stan Lee 和"蝙蝠侠"没半点瓜葛 Stan Lee had nothing to do with Batman.
49 是的 所以说绝不会有第二个人这么干 Yes, which is why no one else will ask him to sign one,
50 我也就开创了一种 and I will be the possessor of a unique,
41 还是签在"神奇四侠"第五集 or my Fantastic Four number five,
42 邪恶博士现身那集上 first appearance of Dr. Doom.
43 Raj 我有点话想说 就是... Raj, something I want to go with what is...
44 你犯傻了? you're a dumbass?
45 我决定了让 Lee 先生在我这个月买到的 I've decided I'm going to have Mr. Lee sign my copy
46 "蝙蝠侠"上签字 of this month's Batman.
47 你疯了 That's crazy.
75 你不知道这个人 对吧? You have no idea who he is, do you?
64 对 但我口袋里的事我自己备用的 Yeah, but the ones in my pocket are mine.
76 我当然知道 Of course I do.
65 - 嗨! - 嘿 - Hi! - Hey.
68
78 你喜欢的也是我喜欢的 and I pay attention to the things you are interested in.
79 噢 好啊 Oh, good.
80 好
Good.
Because most of the things I'm planning to buy
81 那 Stan Lee 是谁? So, who's Stan Lee?
109 Sheldon 这有张传票 Sheldon, this is a summons.
110 什么的传票? A summons for what?