法官常用语
现在开庭The court is in session now 请坐Please be seated
肃静Order in the court/The courtroom order
请记住,辩方概述不作为证据Please remember that the opening statements made by attorneys are not evidence.
检察官先生,请你传第一证人Please call your first witness. Mr. Prosecutor.
现在休庭The court is in recess.
法庭休庭半个小时We will be in recess for half an hour.
半小时后继续开庭The court will resume in half an hour.
反对有效,证人对问题不作回答(The objection is) sustained, and the witness will not answer the question.
反对无效,控方继续Overruled. You may proceed, Mr. Prosecutor
反对无效,律师Overruled, counsel.
无人反对,该证据将作为被告第五号证据采纳Hearing no objection. It will be received as Defendant Exhibit Number5.
陪审团的成员们,证据的审理和律师辩论已经完毕Members of the jury: Now that you have heard all of the evidence and the argument of counsel
律师常用语
陪审团的女士们、先生们,本人在此向您作开头陈述Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury, at this time I am making to you a so called opening statement.
请传…出庭作证。
I would like to call… to witness stand.
法官大人,请传我方第一位证人。
Your Honor, we call… as our first witness.
法官大人,请传我方另一位证人。
Your Honor, we call… as our next witness. /Your Honor, I call to the stand our next witness John Smith.
谢谢证人。
Thank you so much, Your witness.
反对,法官大人。
与本案无关。
Object, Your Honor, irrelevant. /What relevance does that have?
我撤回提问。
Oh, I will withdraw the question
反对,法官大人。
这是误导性发问(传闻)We object, Your Honor. That is a leading (hearsay),etc.
法官大人,我方有证据提供,作为被告第五号证据。
Your Honor, we now offer this into evidence, as Defendant Exhibit No.5.
暂无其他问题,法官大人。
No further questions at this time, Your Honor.
控方证据出示完毕,静候法庭处理。
The defense rests its case.。