英文诗五篇—中英文对照
美文欣赏之一--再别康桥
徐志摩
Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again
轻轻的我走了,
Very quietly I take my leave
正如我轻轻的来;
As quietly as I came here;
我轻轻的招手,
Quietly I wave good-bye
作别西天的云彩。
To the rosy clouds in the western sky.
那河畔的金柳,
The golden willows by the riverside
是夕阳中的新娘。
Are young brides in the setting sun;
波光里的艳影,
Their reflections on the shimmering waves
在我的心头荡漾。
Always linger in the depth of my heart.
软泥上的青荇,
The floating heart growing in the sludge
油油的在水底招摇;
Sways leisurely under the water;
在康河的柔波里,
In the gentle waves of Cambridge
我甘心做一条水草!
I would be a water plant!
那榆阴下的一潭,
That pool under the shade of elm trees
不是清泉,是天上虹
Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky;
揉碎在浮藻间,
Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds
沉淀着彩虹似的梦
Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream?
寻梦?撑一支长篙,
To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream 向青草更青处漫溯,
To where the green grass is more verdant;
满载一船星辉,
Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight
在星辉斑斓里放歌。
And sing aloud in the splendour of starlight.
但我不能放歌,
But I cannot sing aloud
悄悄是别离的笙箫;
Quietness is my farewell music;
夏虫也为我沉默,
Even summer insects keep silence for me
沉默是今晚的康桥!
Silent is Cambridge tonight!
悄悄的我走了,
Very quietly I take my leave
正如我悄悄的来;
As quietly as I came here;
我挥一挥衣袖,
Gently I flick my sleeves
不带走一片云彩。
Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away
美文欣赏之二---偶然
徐志摩
Occasionally
我是天空里的一片云
Being a cloud in the sky
偶尔投影在你的波心
On your heart lake I cast my figure
你不必讶异
You don't have to wonder
更无须欢喜
Nor should you cheer
在转瞬间消灭了踪影
In an instant I will disappear
你我相逢在黑夜的海上
On the dark sea we encounter
你有你的我有我的方向
In different directions of our own we steer
你记得也好
It's nice of you to remember
最好你忘掉
But you'd better forget
在这交会时互放的光亮
That we've been devoted to each other
美文欣赏之三--雨后天
作者|林徽因
The Day after Rain
I love the day after rain
我爱这雨后天,
And the green grasses on the meadow!
这平原的青草一片!
My heart is endlessly blowing with wind, 我的心没底止的跟着风吹,
Blowing with wind:
风吹:
Away the sweet grasses and fallen leaves, 吹远了香草,落叶,
Away the clouds like smoke
吹远了一缕云,像烟——
Like smoke.
像烟。
美文欣赏之四---没有人是一座孤岛
No Man Is An Island
No man is an island,
没有人是一座孤岛,
entire of itself;
在大海里独踞;
every man is a piece of the continent,
每个人都像一块小小的泥土,
a part of the main;
连接成整个陆地。
if a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe is the less, 如果有一块泥土被海水冲刷,欧洲就会失去一角,as well as if a promontory were,
这如同一座山岬,也如同一座庄园,
as well as if a manor of thy friend’s or of thine own were:无论是你的还是你朋友的。
any man’s death diminishes me,
无论谁死了,都是我的一部分在死去,
because I am involved in mankind,
因为我包含在人类这个概念里。
and therefore,
因此,
never send to know for whom the bell tolls;
不要问丧钟为谁而鸣,
it tolls for thee.
丧钟为你而鸣。
美文欣赏之五--叫我如何不想她 How can I help not thinking of her?
White clouds sail in the sky,
天上飘着些微云,
And breeze lightly sweeps over the ground
地上吹着些微风。
Oh, the breeze blows through my hair,
啊!微风吹动了我头发,
How can I help not thinking of her?
教我如何不想她?
The moon loves the ocean,
月光恋爱着海洋,
And the ocean loves the moon.
海洋恋爱着月光。
Oh, the night is so sweet,
啊!这般蜜也似的银夜,
How can I help not missing her?
教我如何不想她?
On the water, fallen petals driftquietly away;
水面落花慢慢流。
Fish slowly swim to and fro in the water.
水底鱼儿慢慢游。
Oh, swallows, what did you say?
啊!燕子你说些什麼话?
How can I help not missing her?
教我如何不想她?
Dead twigs tremble in cold wind;
枯树在冷风裏摇,
A bush-fire burns in dusk.
野火在暮色中烧。
Oh, the evening embers still remains
the far Western sky
啊!西天还有些儿残霞,
How can I help not thinking of her?
教我如何不想她?。