当前位置:
文档之家› 走遍美国-中英对照文本(绝对全面)
走遍美国-中英对照文本(绝对全面)
我想问一下
of the Staten Island Ferry lost-and-found office.
Staten岛渡轮失物招领处的电话号码,
Five five five...zero eight zero eight.
555-0808。
Thank you.
谢谢。
I really appreciate it, Marilyn.
噢,欢迎你们到纽约来。
OK, just a second.
好了,请稍等一下。
I'm almost ready here.
我快要准备就绪了。
Can I help you?
我能帮你忙吗?
Oh, please.
噢,太好了。
Hold Gerald's hand, please. Great!
请握住Gerald的手。很好!
今天真是糟透了。
It's ten after six. We're late.
现在是六点十分。我们迟了。
Robbie's cooking tonight, and dinner's at six thirty.
今晚Robbie作饭,晚餐六点半开始。
I know. I know. I'm really sorry.
我丢掉一整天的工作成果。
I'll call the Staten Island Ferry lost-and-found office.
我来打电话给Staten岛渡轮的失物招领处。
I didn't think of that. Thanks.
我倒没有想到这个法子。谢了。
Hello.
喂,
Yes. The number, please,
跟希裔美国家庭住吗?
No. Hispanic.
不是,是西语裔家庭。
Oh no! It's five thirty.
哎呀,已经五点半了。
Will you excuse me?
我失陪了,
I have to meet my wife.
我得去见我太太。
It was nice meeting you.
非常高兴遇见你。
是关于美国的
the cities, the special places, and the people.
一些城市,一些特别的地方以及人们的摄影选辑。
And these are pictures of people working:
这是工作中人们的照片:
steelworkers, bankers, police, street vendors,
我们约好了五点四十五在这里会面的。
Don't worry. The traffic is very heavy at this hour.
别担心。这个时间交通很拥挤。
I know. But we're going to be late for dinner.
我知道。但我们晚餐可要推迟了。
I'll take this green sweater.
谢谢你,Vann太太。
Oh, my pleasure.
噢,不客气。
We'll be looking for your book.
我们会去买你的书。
Thank you. Good-bye. Bye, Gerald.
谢谢。再见。Gerald,再见。
Thanks again.
再次谢谢你。
Oh, you're welcome.
噢,请别客气。
Hey, let me take your picture!
嘿!让我给你拍一张照!
Wonderful. Please.
好啊,请。
Are you fromNew York?
你是从纽约来的吗?
No, I'm fromGreece.
不是,我是从希腊来的。
I'm an exchange student.
谢谢。那你的家庭呢?
They are inThessaloniki.
他们住在Thessaloniki,
That's a large city in northernGreece.
那是希腊北部的一个大城市。
But now I'm living in theBronx.
但现在我住在Bronx区。
With a Greek-American family?
我是Richard,你叫什么?
Gerald.
Gerald。
How old are you, Gerald?
Gerald,你今年多大啦?
Five.
五岁。
And where do you live?
你们住在哪里?
We live inCalifornia.
我们住在California。
Well, welcome toNew York.
她在一家玩具公司工作。
Here's my grandfather. He lives inFlorida.
这是我祖父,他住在Florida。
And this is my wife Marilyn.
这是我太太Marilyn。
Oh, she's very pretty.
噢,她很漂亮。
Thanks. And what about your family?
“Richard Stewart,林登街46号,
Riverdale,New York."
Riverdale,纽约”。
You should take the number 1 subway.
你应当搭一路地铁。
Is there a station near here?
附近有地铁站吗?
Yes. The station's that way.
What's your name?
你呢?
Alexandra.
Alexandra。
Bye-bye, Alexandra. Thanks.
再见,Alexandra,谢谢。
Bye-bye. Richard! Richard! You left your bag!
再见。Richard!Richard!你掉了一个旅行袋。
Anytime. Good luck.
不用谢。祝你好运。
Remember, the number 1 train. The uptown platform.
记住,搭一路车,在北线月台。
Thank you.
谢谢。
You're welcome.
不客气。
Is this pink too bright for me?
我买这件绿毛衣吧,
I like the color on me, don't you?
我觉得这种颜色较适合我,你说呢?
I think it looks terrific on you.
我觉得你穿上它好极了。
I'm sorry I'm so late.
对不起,我迟到了这么久。
I had a really bad day.
(1)★★★★★★★★★★
Excuse me. My name is Richard Stewart.
对不起,我叫Richard Stewart,
I'm a photographer.
我是一位摄影师。
May I take a picture of you and your little boy?
我可以替你和你的小男孩拍一张照吗?
钢铁工人、银行职员、警察、街头小贩、
ambulance drivers, doctors....
救护车驾驶员、医生等等……
Oh, this is my father. He's a doctor.
噢,这是我父亲,他是一名医生。
This is my mother.
这是我母亲。
What's her name?
我知道,我知道。真的很抱歉。
I left my bag of film on the ferry.
我把装底片的旅行袋遗放在渡船上了,
I went back for it, but the ferry was gone.
等我回去找的时候,船已经开走了。
I lost a whole day's work.
但我手头有一些照片。
Would you like to see them?
你要不要看一看?
Yes. I'd like that.
要啊,我想看一看。
Here they are. FamilyA an album of pictures of theUnited States:
It was a pleasure meeting you, too.
我也很高兴碰到你。
Thanks for your help.
谢谢你的帮助。
And good luck! I've got to go.
祝你好运!我得走了。
By the way, I'm Richard.
噢,我忘了说,我叫Richard,
绿的怎么样?它是十号的。
Let me try it on.
让我试试看。
I'm taking too much of your time.
我耽误了你很多时间。
It's six o'clock.
已经六点了。
Where's my husband?
我丈夫怎么还没来?