当前位置:文档之家› 走遍美国中英对照文本绝对全面

走遍美国中英对照文本绝对全面

她叫什么名字?
Ellen.
Ellen。
My younger brother, Robbie.
这是我弟弟Robbie,
He goes to high school.
他在上高中。
This is my sister Susan.
这是我妹妹Susan,
She works for a toy company.
但我手头有一些照片。
Would you like to see them?
你要不要看一看?
Yes. I'd like that.
要啊,我想看一看。
Here they are. FamilyAlbum,U.S.A.
就在这里。「美国写真」,
It's an album of pictures of theUnited States:
噢,欢迎你们到纽约来。
OK, just a second.
好了,请稍等一下。
I'm almost ready here.
我快要准备就绪了。
Can I help you?
我能帮你忙吗?
Oh, please.
噢,太好了。
Hold Gerald's hand, please. Great!
请握住Gerald的手。很好!
噢,请别客气。
Hey, let me take your picture!
嘿!让我给你拍一张照!
Wonderful. Please.
好啊,请。
Are you fromNew York?
你是从纽约来的吗?
No, I'm fromGreece.
不是,我是从希腊来的。
I'm an exchange student.
噢,这想法不错。
Well, it's fine if you take our picture.
你想拍我们的照,就请吧。
I'm Martha Vann.
我叫Martha Vann。
Thank you. I appreciate your help.
谢谢,很感谢你的帮助。
I'm Richard. What's your name?
她在一家玩具公司工作。
Here's my grandfather. He lives inFlorida.
这是我祖父,他住在Florida。
And this is my wife Marilyn.
这是我太太Marilyn。
Oh, she's very pretty.
噢,她很漂亮。
Thanks. And what about your family?
(1)★★★★★★★★★★
Excuse me. My name is Richard Stewart.
对不起,我叫Richard Stewart,
I'm a photographer.
我是一位摄影师。
May I take a picture of you and your little boy?
我可以替你和你的小男孩拍一张照吗?
谢谢你,Vann太太。
Oh, my pleasure.
噢,不客气。
We'll be looking for your book.
我们会去买你的书。
Thank you. Good-bye. Bye, Gerald.
谢谢。再见。Gerald,再见。
Thanks again.
再次谢谢你。
Oh, you're welcome.
我是Richard,你叫什么?
Gerald.
Gerald。
How old are you, Gerald?
Gerald,你今年多大啦?
Five.
五岁。
And where do you live?
你们住在哪里?
We live inCalifornia.
我们住在California。
Weபைடு நூலகம்l, welcome toNew York.
钢铁工人、银行职员、警察、街头小贩、
ambulance drivers, doctors....
救护车驾驶员、医生等等……
Oh, this is my father. He's a doctor.
噢,这是我父亲,他是一名医生。
This is my mother.
这是我母亲。
What's her name?
是关于美国的
the cities, the special places, and the people.
一些城市,一些特别的地方以及人们的摄影选辑。
And these are pictures of people working:
这是工作中人们的照片:
steelworkers, bankers, police, street vendors,
Would you like some coffee?
要不要来点咖啡?
No, thank you.
不要,谢谢。
Tell me about your book.
谈谈你的书吧。
Oh, it's not finished yet,
噢,它尚未完成,
but I have some of the pictures.
谢谢。那你的家庭呢?
They are inThessaloniki.
他们住在Thessaloniki,
That's a large city in northernGreece.
What's it for?
是做什么用的?
It's for a book.
是为一本书拍的。
You're writing a book?
你在写一本书吗?
It's a book of pictures.
这是一本摄影集。
I call it Family Album,U.S.A.
我称之为「美国写真」。
Oh, that's a nice idea.
我是一名交换学生。
When did you come here?
你是什么时候来这里的?
Three months ago.
叁个月之前。
Your English is very good.
你的英语说得很好。
Thanks.
谢谢你的夸奖。
I studied English in school.
我是在学校里学的英语。
Now point to the buildings.
现在请指着那些建筑物。
Terrific!
好极了!
Give Mommy a kiss, Gerald. Nice!
Gerald,亲一亲妈妈,很好!
Thank you, Gerald.
谢谢你,Gerald。
And thank you, Mrs. Vann.
相关主题