当前位置:
文档之家› 生活大爆炸 第一季第七集全台词 中英文对照
生活大爆炸 第一季第七集全台词 中英文对照
嘿,如果你们三缺一的话我可以来。
-Leonard:Great idea.
好主意。
-Sheldon:No. The wheel was a great idea, relativity was a great idea.
不行。轮子的发明才是好主意,相对论才是好主意,
This is a notion, and a rather suck one at that.
我们能开始"光晕"之夜了吗 (XBOX经典第一人称射击游戏)?
We were supposed to start at 8:00.
我们本该8点开始。
It is now 8:06.
现在都8:06了。
-Leonard:So we'll start now.
那我们现在就开始。
-Sheldon:Yes, first we have to decide if those lost six minutes will be coming out of game time, bathroom time or the pizza break.
放着我来,傻瓜们。
如果吃凤尾鱼披萨饼,上厕所时间就不能被扣掉了。
-Sheldon:Oh, what the hell is this
又搞什么鬼啊?
-Leonard:Oh, hey, Penny. Come on in.
嘿,Penny 进来吧。
-Penny:Hey, guys.
嘿Penny, pick her up,
现在8:13了,我们并没有在玩"光晕"。
-Leonard:Okay, fine.
好吧。
We'll just play one-on-one until he gets back.
我们先单打独斗等他回来。
-Sheldon:One-on-one
单打独斗
We don't play one-on-one. We play teams,
为什么还让她留下来?
-Penny:Well, she was engaged to my cousin
她曾经和我堂兄订过婚,
while she was sleeping with my brother,
那时她还在和我哥哥上床,
so she's kind of family.
所以也算自家人了。
-Sheldon:I apologize for my earlier outburst.
-Raj:Oh sure, cut the foreigner in half.
当然了,把这个外国人切两半没什么,
There's a billion more where he came from.
他的祖国还有十几亿人呢。
-Penny:Hey, if you guys need a fourth, I'll play.
这只是个想法,还是个很烂的想法。
-Penny:Why
为什么?
-Sheldon:Why
为什么?
-Penny:Oh, what, what, what
怎么,怎么,怎么
-Sheldon:This is a complex battle simulation with a steep learning curve.
真不敢相信Christy让Howard进了我的公寓。
-Sheldon:And I cannot believe people pay for horoscopes,
我也不信会有人花钱去算命。
but on a more serious note,
再严肃提醒你们一下,
it's 8:13 and we're still not playing Halo.
问我"嘿,加利福尼亚怎么样"
And I'm like, "Awesome," 'cause, you know, it's not Nebraska.
我就说"棒极了" 你也知道,最起码它不是内布拉斯加。
And the next thing I know
然后不知怎么搞的,
she's invited herself out here to stay with me.
-Penny:There goes your head again.
哈,又爆了你的头。
-Sheldon:Okay, it's not good sportsmanship to shoot somebody who's just re-spawned.
在别人再生的时候进行攻击,是非常违反游戏道德的。
这是一个复杂的模拟对战游戏,需要学习的东西很多。
There are myriad weapons, vehicles and strategies to master
要灵活运用无数种武器、交通工具和攻略,
not to mention an extremely intricate back-story.
您说的是"呼叫Helen Boxleitner"吗?
-Howard:No. Call Leonard Hofstadter.
不,呼叫Leonard Hofstadter。
-Machine:Did you say: "Call Temple Beth Seder"
您说的是"呼叫Temple Beth Seder"吗?
她就不请自来要和我住一起。
-Sheldon:8:08.
8:08分了。
-Penny:Anyway, she got here today and she's just been in my apartment
就这样,她今天来了。一直在我的公寓里喋喋不休的讲,
yakking and yakking about every guy she slept with in Omaha,
我要为我之前的感情用事道歉。
Who needs Halo, when we can be regaled with the delightfully folksy tale of the Whore of Omaha
既然有幸耳闻奥马哈之妓的精彩民间传说,咱们谁还用的着玩"光晕"呢
-Leonard:Oh, I don't think she's a whore.
我们从不单打独斗,都是组队行动。
not one-on-one. One-on-one.
不是单打独斗,居然单打独斗...
-Leonard:Well, the only way we can play teams at this point is if we cut Raj in half.
那现在我们能组队的唯一方法就是把Raj切成两半。
在奥马哈和她上床的每一个男人,
which is basically every guy in Omaha,
基本上也就是奥马哈的所有男人了,
and washing the sluttiest collection of underwear you have ever seen in my bathroom sink.
当然可以,出什么事了?
-Penny:Well, there's this girl I know from back in Nebraska, Christy.
我认识一个在内布拉斯加的女孩,她叫Christy。
Anyway, she called me up,
她给我打电话
and she's like, "Hey, how's California"
-Howard:No.
不。
-Leonard:Here, let me try it.
来让我试试。
Call McFlono McFlooniloo.
呼叫McFlono McFlooniloo。
-Machine:Calling Rajesh Koothrappali.
正在呼叫Rajesh Koothrappali。
Where's Howard
Howard去哪儿了?
-Howard:Bonjour, mademoiselle. I understand you're new in town.
小姐你好,听说你刚来这里。
-Sheldon:Oh, good grief.
我的天啊。
-Penny:Aw, I cannot believe Christy let Howard into my apartment.
-Raj:Oh, it's very impressive.
真的很强悍。
And a little racist.
还带点儿种族主义。
-Sheldon:If we're all through playing "mock the flawed technology,"
如果你们玩够了"嘲笑残次科技",
can we get on with Halo night
生活大爆炸第一季7集: The Dumpling Paradox
-Howard:Watch this, it's really cool.
看这个,真的很酷。
Call Leonard Hofstadter.
呼叫Leonard Hofstadter。
-Machine:Did you say: "Call Helen Boxleitner"