基本陆空通话集团文件版本号:(M928-T898-M248-WU2669-I2896-DQ586-M1988)白云地面基本陆空通话系列无线电呼号-------------------------------------------------------------------------------一、管制单位的无线电呼号广州区域管制中心:中文广州区调英文 GUANGZHOU CENTER广州进近管制室:中文广州进近英文 GUANGZHOU APPROACH白云机场管制塔台:中文白云塔台英文 BAIYUN TOWER白云机场地面管制:中文白云地面英文 BAlYUN GROUND二、航空器无线电呼号航空器无线电呼号应使用下列各方式中的任何一种,并尽可能按下列排列顺序给予优先选择。
1.与航空器国籍标志和注册号相符的五字呼号。
如:N999,N6882.航空器经营者的无线电呼号后加航班号。
如:CSN301,CCA174,CES7384,CSZ352,CDG954,CSC346,CXA8368,CSH301, HNA7384, CYZ368, THA668, AAR370, MAS377, HVN974, PAL338, JAS828, KHB104,SIA803.3.航空器经营者无线电呼号后加注册号。
如: CXH2014.军航航空器呼其机尾号或相对应的呼号。
如:UH001.英文字母以及数字发音-------------------------------------------------------------------------------无线电英文字母表区分一导航设备、航空器注册号或简语、简字时,使用ICAO推荐的无线电英文通话拼音字母。
英语通话拼音字母表数字的发音及发送一、发送数字时,除整百整千的数字外,发话时要逐一读出各个“百”(HUNDRED) 或“千”(THOUSAND)一词,数字的发音方法见通话数字表。
二、含有小数点的数字,在相当于小数点所处的位置加入“点”(DECIMAL)一词。
三、:通话数字发音表开车、关车、上飞机、下飞机--------------------------------------------------------------------------------1、Request to start engines.请求开车。
2、Request clearance to start engines.请求开车许可。
3、Request to switch on my engines.请求启动。
4、Request starting information.请求开车资料。
5、Request starting engines instruction. 请求开车指示。
6、Request running(to run-up) engines. 请求开车。
7、cleared to start (up) engines, temperature 31.可以开车,温度摄氏31度。
8、You’re cleared to start, expect R/W03.可以开车,预计(使用)03号跑道。
9、Bai Yun Ground, Thai inter668, Bay 1,request start-up and push-back.白云地面,泰国668,停在1号停机坪,请求开车和推出。
10、CCA102 Bay number 19 destination SHA, information D, request to run-up.国航102停在19号停机坪,目的地上海,(收到)情报D,请求开车。
11、Standby one minute, I’ll call you back.等一分钟,我将呼叫你。
12、Cathay 711,126.1,spot No.2, request pushback.国泰711,频率121.1,停机场地第2号,请求推出。
13、CCA304 Stay Bay No3, request push-back.国航304停在三号停机坪,请求推出。
14、Air System 827, expect departure at time 38,you’re cleared to push back from Bay No3 .佳速 827,预计起飞38分,允许推出,停机坪3号。
15、Can we have permission to start-up left outboard for engine check Stand P14.可否允许启动左侧发动机检查,现停在P14号位置。
16、BA020 you’re cleared to start-up and push-back.英国020,允许开车和推出。
17、CPA200 cleared to push-back, squawk is 2357.国泰200,允许推出,应答机编码2357。
18、The tow-bar has come off.拖把已经脱开。
19、Please advise run-up completed.开车完毕请通知。
20、Cleared to starting after five minutes, Now correct time is 30.五分钟后允许开车,现在标准时间30分。
21、Why didn’t’ t you start?为什么不开车?22、You are not approved to start.不同意开车。
23、Cleared to start-up at 35.35分允许开车。
24、Electromotive force of battery too low. Can not start engines. Request the passengers got off (disembark) the plane (aircraft) for check.电源车电压太低,不能启动发动机,请求下客检查。
25、Can you use airplane battery for starting?你能用机上电源启动吗?26、Please use the electricity on airplane for starting.请用机上电源启动。
27、Hold a minute for starting. There are several passengersnot on board yet.等一下开车,有几个客人还没有上飞机。
28、Stand-by a while for starting, an important message for you.等一会开车,有一份重要电报给你。
29、Do not start-engines, you have forgot your ……,Shall we send it to the airplane or you will get it next trip(FLT).不要开车,你忘记拿你的…,我们送到飞机上还是下次航班再拿?30、Do not start-up. Mr. Black needs to talk with you.不要开车。
布莱克先生需要和你通话。
31、Request reason not starting engines.请问不开车原因。
32、What are you still waiting?你们还等什么?33、I would like to know what’s the trouble with your airplane?我想知道你的飞机有什么故障?34、Do not run-up. SHA airport is closed due to bad weather, ceiling and visibility below minimum. We want to know when you make out your decision.不要开车,上海机场关闭,因为坏天气,云高和能见度低于标准,我们想知道你何时做出决定。
35、Negative starting engines, your shipment is not yet cleared by the customs. We will advise when the customs clearance.不要关车,你们装运的货物海关没有同意,海关放行完成后我将通知你。
36、Do not cut (switch-off) your engines and standby.不要关车,等一下。
37、Keep your engines run.不要关车。
38、After switch-off your engines, please come to the dispatching office for talking(We want to talk with you).关车后请到调度室来,我们和你谈谈。
39、Just now we got a call from Yang Cheng Hotel, ask you remaining on the ground and for further advise.刚才我们收到从羊城宾馆的电话,要求你们留下(不要起飞),等待以后通知。
40、Request your pilot come up to the Briefing-Room(Office).请机长到领航室来。
41、One passenger left behind, so opening the door to pick-up the passenger(pick him up).一位旅客没有上飞机,请开机门让旅客上去。
(让他上去)42、FYI,SHA weather is getting worse, at present VIS1KM,ceiling 80M, are you proceeding to SHA?通知你,上海的天气正在变坏,能见度1公里,云高80米,你继续飞往上海吗?43、The cabin door is not closed, will you have a check?客舱门没关,请检查。
44、The passengers’ coach is being up on the motorway. Please delay our flight plan. I’ ll call back when boarding is completed.客车正在高速公路上,请推迟我们的飞行计划,客人上完飞机后,我叫你。