当前位置:
文档之家› Zootopia疯狂动物城中英文对照台词
Zootopia疯狂动物城中英文对照台词
You don't scare me, Gideon.
你吓不倒我的,吉迪恩。
Scared now?
现在害怕吗?
Look at her nose twitch, she is scared.
看她的小鼻子抽动,她是害怕了。
Cry, little baby bunny! Cry... Ow...
哭了,小宝贝兔子!哭哇... 嗷...
现在给我你的票,不然我就踢你那温顺的小绵羊屁股。
Ow! Cut it out, Gideon!
噢!不要这样,吉帝恩!
Baah, baah! What are you gonna do, cry?
巴阿,巴阿!你要干嘛,哭了吗?
- 喂!你听到她说的了!停下来! - 好装扮啊,失败者。
What crazy world are you living in where you think a bunny could be a cop?
- We're changing the world. - Yeah.
Carrot farming is a noble profession.
拔萝卜是一个崇高的职业。
You get it, honey? I mean, it's great to have dreams.
你明白吗,亲爱的?我的意思是,这是伟大的梦想。
anything more than just a stupid carrot-farming dumb bunny.
你只是个会愚蠢的拔胡萝卜的农民。
Yeah, yeah, I'm okay. Here you go.
嗯,恩,我没事,给你。
- Wow, you got our tickets! - You're awesome, Judy.
耶,我再也不用躲在洞穴里了。
Instead, I can be an astronaut.
取而代之,我可以当太空人。
I don't have to be a lonely hunter anymore. Today I can hunt for tax exemptions.
我再也不用当一个孤独的猎人。如今我可以狩猎税收。
你生活在什么疯狂的世界让你觉得兔子可能是警察?
- Kindly return my friend's tickets. - Come and get them. But watch out.
Cause I'm a fox, and like you said in your dumb little stage play,
嗯...那么我想我必须是第一个了。
Because I am gonna make the world a better place!
因为我要让世界变得更美好!
Or, heck, you know. You wanna talk about making the world a better place,
I'm gonna be an actuary.
我可以当一个保险精算师。
And I can make the world a better place. I am going to be...
而且我可让这个世界成为一个更好的地方。我可以当...
A police officer!
一位珀莉丝奥菲斯尔!
Bunny cop? That is the most stupidest thing I ever heard!
你必须在你上街前掌握它们的一切。
Or guess what? You'll be dead!
或者,你猜怎么着?你就会死!
Scorching sandstorm.
炎炎的沙尘暴。
You're dead, bunny bumpkin.
你死定了,土包子兔子。
One thous布。
或者说,哎呀,你知道的。你说你想让世界变成更好的地方,
no better way to do it than becoming a carrot farmer.
没有比做拔胡萝卜的更好的了。
Yes! Your dad, me, your 275 brothers and sisters.
没错!你爹地、我和你的275个兄弟姊妹。
- 哇,你拿到了我们的票! - 你真棒,朱迪。
Yeah, that Gideon Grey doesn't know what he's talking about!
没错!那个吉帝恩葛瑞根本不知道他再说什么!
Well, he was right about one thing.
嗯,他有一件事说对了。
一个猎物担心着捕食者的世界。
And predators had an uncontrollable...
捕食者有一个无法控制的...
biological urge to maim, and maul, and...
生理上的冲动去伤害,残害,并且...
Awww!
噢!
Blood! Blood! Blood!
Oh, you don't know when to quit, do you?
哦,你就是不知道什么时候放弃,对吧?
Huh!
呵呵!
I want you to remember this moment the next time you think you will ever be...
我要你永远记住这一刻,下次你别认为你会是任何人......
因为我是一只狐狸,和你一样在你的愚蠢的小舞台剧说,
us predators used to eat prey. And that killer instinct's still in our denna.
我的有着仍然有猎捕的天性,残暴仍然在我的"DENNA"里。
- Uh, I'm pretty much sure it's pronounced DNA. - Don't tell me what I know, Travis.
Yeah, just as long as you don't believe in them too much.
有梦想很好,只要你不要太相信它。
Where the heck'd she go?
她跑哪去了?
Give me your tickets right now, or I'm gonna kick your meek little sheep butt.
但是,坐落在211英哩远,有着一做伟大的城市"动物邦"。
Where our ancestors first joined together in peace.
我们的祖先在那儿签定了和平协议。
And declared that anyone can be anything!
而且他们宣告人人都有无限可能!
血!血!血!
And.. death!
和..死!
Ahhh...
唉唉......
Back then, the world was divided in two.
在那时,世界分为二种。
Vicious predator, or meek prey.
凶猛的捕食者与脆弱的猎物。
But over time, we evolved, and moved beyond or primitive savage ways.
If you don't try anything new, you'll never fail.
如果你不尝试新事物,你就永远不会失败。
I like trying, actually.
事实上我喜欢尝试。
What your father means, hon, is that it's gonna be difficult, impossible even...
但随着时间的推移,我们进化了并抛弃了野蛮的性格。
Now predator and prey live in harmony.
现在捕食者与猎物和睦相处。
And every young mammal has multitudinous opportunities.
而且所有的年轻的动物都有着各种的可能。
Yeah, I don't have to cower in a herd anymore.
好吧,因为我们放弃了自己的梦想,并且定居了下来。对吧,邦妮?
Oh, yes. That's right, Stu. We settled hard.
嗯,这是真的,斯图。我们艰难的定居下来了。
You see, that's the beauty of complacency, Jude.
你看,这就是这的好处,朱迪。
You're dead, carrot face.
你死定了,吃胡萝卜的。
Frigid ice wall.
严寒的冰墙。
You're dead, farm girl.
你死定了,农家少女。
Enormous criminal. You're dead.
重量级罪犯。你死定了。
Dead. Dead. Dead.
I don't know when to quit.
我不知道什么时候放弃。
ZOOTOPIA POLICE ACADEMY
Listen up, cadets. Zootopia has 12 unique ecosystems within its city limits.