【无忧考网 - 商务英语考试(BEC)】:1.Please accept our thanks for the trouble you have taken.有劳贵方,不胜感激。
2.We are obliged to thank you for your kind attention in this matter.不胜感激贵方对此事的关照。
3.We tender you our sincere thanks for your generous treatment of us in this affair.对贵方在此事中的慷慨之举,深表感谢。
4.Allow us to thank you for the kindness extended to us.对贵方之盛情,不胜感谢。
5.We thank you for the special care you have given to the matter.贵方对此悉心关照,不胜感激。
6.We should be grateful for your trial order.如承试订货,不胜感激。
7.We should be grateful for your furnishing us details of your requirements.如承赐示具体要求,不胜感激。
8.It will be greatly appreciated if you will kindly send us your samples.如承惠寄样品,则不胜感激。
9.We shall appreciate it very much if you will give our bid your favorable consideration.如承优惠考虑报价,不胜感激。
10.We are greatly obliged for your bulk order just received.收到贵方大宗订货,不胜感激。
11.We assure you of our best services at all times.我方保证向贵方随时提供最佳服务。
12.If there is anything we can do to help you, we shall be more than pleased to do so.贵公司若有所需求,我公司定尽力效劳。
13.It would give us a great pleasure to render you a similar service should an opportunity occur.我方如有机会同样效劳贵方,将不胜欣慰。
14.We spare no efforts in endeavoring to be of service to you.我方将不遗余力为贵方效劳。
15.We shall be very glad to handle for you at very low commission charges.我方将很愉快与贵方合作,收费低廉。
16.We have always been able to supply these firms with their monthlyrequirements without interruption.我方始终能供应这些公司每月所需的数量,从无间断。
17.We take this opportunity to re-emphasize that we shall, at all times, do everything possible to give you whatever information you desire.我们借此机会再此强调,定会尽力随时提供贵方所需的信息。
18.We are always in a position to quote you the most advantageous prices for higher quality merchandise.我们始终能向贵方提供品质最佳的产品,报价最为优惠。
19.This places our dealers in a highly competitive position and also enable them to enjoy a maximum profit.这样可以使我方经营者具有很强的竞争力,还可获得最大的利润。
20.We solicit a continua ance of your confidence and support.恳请贵方继续给予信任,大力支持。
一般商务术语commerce, trade, trading贸易inland trade, home trade, domestic trade, internal trade, interior trade国内贸易international trade国际贸易foreign trade, external trade对外贸易,外贸terms of trade贸易条件free-trade area自由贸易区import, importation进口importer进口商export, exportation出口exporter出口商commercial channels商业渠道customs海关customs duty关税quota配额,限额item项目,细目commercial transaction买卖,交易manufacturer制造商,制造厂middleman中间商,经纪人dealer经销商wholesaler批发商retailer零售商tradesman零售商merchant商人(英)批发商,(美)零售商concessionaire, licensed dealer受让人,特许权获得者consumer消费者,用户client, customer顾客,客户buyer买主,买方stocks存货,库存量purchase购买,进货sale销售bulk sale整批销售,趸售wholesale批发retail trade零售业cash sale现货hire-purchase分期付款购买(美作:installment plan)competition竞争competitor竞争者competitive竞争的unfair competition不合理竞争dumping profit margin倾销差价,倾销幅度trademark商标registered trademark注册商标registered office, head office总公司, 总店, 总部高频外国地名词汇【网络综合- 商务英语考试(BEC)指南】:一、U.K. /the United Kingdom/Great Britain英国(大不列颠)London伦敦England英格兰Liverpool利物浦Belfast贝尔法斯特Manchester曼彻斯特Sheffield谢菲尔德Birmingham伯明翰Coventry考文垂Leeds利兹Scotland苏格兰Glasgow格拉斯哥Edinburgh爱丁堡Wales威尔士Cardiff加的夫North Ireland北爱尔兰二、Ireland爱尔兰Dublin都柏林三、Australia澳大利亚Canberra堪培拉Queensland昆士兰州Brisbane布里斯班New South Wales新南威尔士州Sydney悉尼South Australia南澳大利亚州Adelaide阿德莱德Victoria维多利亚州Melbourne墨尔本Western Australia西澳大利亚州Perth珀斯四、New Zealand新西兰Wellington惠灵顿五、Canada加拿大Ottawa渥太华British Columbia不列颠哥伦比亚省Victoria维多利亚V ancouver温哥华Alberta艾伯塔省Edmonton埃德蒙顿Ontario安大略省Toronto多伦多Quebec魁北克省Montreal蒙特利尔六、The United States of America美国Washington华盛顿New York纽约Boston波士顿Atlanta亚特兰大Seattle西雅图Los Angeles/L.A.洛杉矶Chicago芝加哥面试:求职英语例子1、A responsible administrative position which will provide challenge and freedom where I can bring my initiative and creativity into full play.负责管理的职位,该职位将提供挑战和自由,使我能充分发挥我的进取精神及创造能力。
2、An executive assistant position utilizing interests, training and experience in office administration.行政助理的职位,能运用办公室管理方面的兴趣,训练与经验。
3、A position in management training programs with the eventual goal of participating in the management rank of marketing.管理培训计划方面的职位。
最终目标在参与市场管理层。
4、An entry-level position in sales. Eventual goal; manager of marketing department.销售方面的初级职位。
最终目标:销售部门的经理。
5、A position requiring analytical skills in the financial or investment field.财务或投资领域需运用分析技巧的职务。
6、To begin as an accounting trainee and eventually become a manager.从当会计见习开始,最后成为经理。
7、An entry-level position in an accounting environment, which ultimately leads to financialmanagement.会计部门的初级职务,最后能够管理财务。
8、A position as data-processing manager that will enable me to use my knowledge of computer systems.资料处理经理的职务,能保证我运用电脑系统的知识。