当前位置:
文档之家› 吸血鬼日记第一季12英文剧本台词
吸血鬼日记第一季12英文剧本台词
我要把她带回来。
- i'm anna.
- uh, jemy.
-我叫Anna。
-我是Jemy。
you know, my great-grandfather actually showed me a journal.
我的曾曾祖父给我看过一本日记。
he had written all of this creepy stuff about vampires.
你没事吧。
stefan, who was that man in the road?
Stefan,路中间那个人是谁?
i don't know. do you remember anything else about him?
我不知道,你记得什么其他ver really saw his face.
野兽伤人,神秘失踪,离奇死亡等事件。
it's conjecture,but creative,
只是你的推测,不过有那么点创意。
which is why you got the "a."
这就是你能得A的理由。
i just wouldn't get too, uh, caught up
in the whole conspiracy theory of it all.
而你那可怜的Katherine又遥不可及。
unless there's anoth way for you to get into thattomb.
除非你能另找条路进到那个墓里。
is that what bree said?
Breeze是这么说的吧?
you're pathetic when you're fishing.
思路清晰,论据阐述得当。
it's just, uh,
就是有点,恩。。
you don't actually think the are vampires in mystic falls.
其实你骨子里不相信神秘瀑布镇有吸血鬼。
no. i mean, i think statistically there's been
仅此而已,不过。。。
i just feel like we've peed as friends.
我觉得我们已经超越普通朋友了。
this is weird.
太怪了。
i shouldn't be talking you about this.
我不该跟你谈论这话题的。
it's weird. it's weird, right?
我知道风险很大,但我必须认识她。
elena, she's a dead ringer for katherine.
Elena,她和Katherine长的一模一样。
our love for katherine wasn't real, damon.
我们对Katherine的爱不是真的,Damon。
i'm gonna bring her back.
不过我不怎么赞同你的阴谋论。
ah, i won't.
我也不。
oh, uh, jeremy,
对了,Jeremy,
the source that you cited for the s info, uh,
你引用的世纪年代信息的来源。
jonathan gilbert...
Jonathan Gilbert。。。
你套话的时候显得好可悲。
you're transparent when you're deflecting.
你闪烁其词却那么明显。
don't you have school?
你不用上学的吗?
surprised? it's a good essay.
惊喜吧,这篇论文写的不错哦。
your thoughts are clear, and your argument is well laid out.
很怪是吧?
it's a little weird, but--heh.
是有那么点小怪。。不过。。
if it's what you and matt want, then it's not about me.
如果这是你和Matt想要的那就没我什么事咯
but it's all about you.
当然有你的事。
哦,是的。Elena和我擦出火花了。
i get it.
我知道了。
you're just bitter because onof us gets to
be with the person that we love,
你就是不爽我们俩只有一个能够和心爱的人修成正果。
and poor katherine is just out of reach.
第一人称记录南北战争这对历史老师来说
porn for a history teacher.
犹如色情杂志一般诱人。
you think my essay's creative,wait till you get a load of this thing.
你觉得我的文章很有创意等你看了这玩意后才知道啥叫创意
是啊,但是你陷Elena于险境。
that is my concern. heh heh.
这就关我的事了。
what are you talking about?
你在说什么哦。
i'm talking about atlanta.
我在跟你讨论Elena。
oh, yeah. elena and i have a blast.
wow. so much to remember.
哇噢,用起来还蛮复杂的吗。
i know, but there's another vampire in town
我知道,但镇上还有只吸血鬼。
so until we find out who it is and what he wants,
在我们找出他是谁,有什么企图之前,
你好。
um, keep the change.
不用找了。
thanks.
谢谢。
and you have yourself a good night.
晚安。
<font color=#BDE>-==-Proudly Presents</font>
<font color=#BDE>-==-Sync: YTET-Vicky</font>
不干嘛啊,就是朋友间的小礼物嘛。
lesbian friend necklace?'cause we're freaky like that?
女同项链啊?我们看起来有那么怪咖?
your friendship is important to me.
你的友情对我至关重要。
why aryou being so mushy?
uh, my ancestor's journal?
你说我老祖宗的日记?
i'd really like to see that sometime.
有时间的话我还蛮想拜读一下。
really?
真的?
a first-person account of the civil war? that's like, uh,
我都没看到他的脸。
he was wearing a hoodie.all i caremember is that
他穿了件卫衣。
there was these black boots coming towards me.
我只记得他那双黑色靴子朝我逼近。
i brought some vervain
我又带来些马鞭草。
for, um-- for you and jenna.
给你和Jenna用。
and, um, i made this bracelet for jeremy,few extra on for friends.
我还帮Jermy做了这个手镯,还有些多的给亲朋好友。
you can put it in jewelry,
你干嘛这么小女人哦。
because you've been avoiding me,
因为你最近一直在躲着我啊。
and i wanted you to know that
whatever is going on with you and matt, it's ok.
我想你知道无论你和Matt之间进展到什么样子我都不介意的
看吸血鬼日记学英语第一季04集
previously on "the vampire diaries"...
吸血鬼日记前情提要
for over a century, i have lived in secret,until now.
一个多世纪以来我都秘密地生活
直到现在
i know the risk, but i have to know her.
他记录了所有这些令人毛骨悚然的吸血鬼的事。
your turn any sad relationship stories?
该你了,有什么悲剧的恋爱经历么?
fell in love, married young...
先是坠入爱河,然后年纪轻轻就结婚。。
wife died.
跟着老婆死了。
i've never been in your room before.