当前位置:
文档之家› 神探夏洛克第一季S01E03台词.简体&英文 人人字幕组版
神探夏洛克第一季S01E03台词.简体&英文 人人字幕组版
好吧 所以我就作了
Yeah, well, then I done it.
-是"做" -好吧 我做了 我捅了她
- Did it. - Did it! Stabbed her!
捅了一刀又一刀 然后我看到她以...
Over and over and over, and I looked down, and she weren't...
粉色手机 从头到尾都是粉色 你喜欢吗
pink phone. There was a lot of pink. Did you like it?
-不 -为什么 我可是一个劲地夸你
- Um...no. - Why not? I thought you'd be flattered.
夸我 夏洛克能在瞬间
Flattered?! "Sherlock sees
- "About some things." - Hang on a minute, I didn't mean that...
那你的"极端无知"也是在夸我咯
Oh, you meant "Spectacularly ignorant" In a nice way
听着 我不关心
Look, it doesn't matter to me
-早安 -早安
- Morning. - Oh...m-morning.
看吧 都说让你睡气垫了
See, told you you should have gone with the Lilo.
不不 没事 我睡得很好
No, no, no, it's fine, I slept fine.
多谢你让我留下
It's very kind of you.
-一颗割下来的人头 -给我茶就好 多谢
- A severed head! - Just tea for me, thanks.
-不 冰箱里有颗人头 -那又怎样
- No, there's a head in the fridge. - Yes?
那可是人头
A bloody head!
不然你让我放哪儿
Well, where else was I supposed to put it?
也许下次
Well, maybe next time I'll
我会让你睡我床脚
let you kip at the end of my bed, you know.
于18个月前发现的失落作品专家将其誉为艺术界的一大世纪性发现其价值将逾两百万英镑甚至更高
which was discovered quietly mouldering 18 months ago. Experts are hailing it as the artistic find of the century and no-one It fetched over £20 million This one is anticipated to do even better.
-还好我没去那边混 -那你就拿墙壁撒气吗
- Good job I'm not one of them. - So you take it out on the wall?
不撒白不撒
The wall had it coming.
那起俄罗斯的案子呢
What about that Russian case?
-首相是谁 -好吧
- who's Prime Minister or... - Yeah, I know.
或是谁和谁有一腿
...who's sleeping with who...
-或是地球绕着太阳转
- Whether the earth goes round the sun.
又来了 这无关紧要
Not that again! It's not important!
A nice murder. That'll cheer you up.
快点来吧 等死人了
Can't come too soon.
你怎么把墙弄成这幅德行
Hey, what have you done to my bloody wall?!
回头加在你的房租里 坏小子
I'm putting this on your rent, young man!
看啊 赫德森太太
Look at that, Mrs Hudson.
安静无比
Quiet.
一片祥和
Calm.
太平无事
Peaceful.
讨厌死了
Isn't it hateful?
放心吧 会有乐子的 夏洛克
Oh, I'm sure something will turn up, Sherlock.
一起错综复杂的谋杀案 让你兴奋起来
一个女招待聊得火热
with one of the waitresses,
凯伦就不高兴鸟[语法错] 所以...
and Karen weren't happy with that, so...
我们回了旅店之后
when we get back to the hotel,
便吵了起来
we end up having a bit of a ding-dong,
地球是绕着太阳转 就算是绕着月亮转
So we go round the sun. If we went round the moon,
甚至是绕着公园转啊转 像只泰迪熊似的
or round and round the garden like a teddy bear,
也和我们没有半毛钱关系
it wouldn't make any difference!
抱歉 亲爱的
Oh, sorry, love!
哎呀 你小两口闹别扭了吗
Woo-hoo! Have you two had a little domestic?
外面有点冷
Ooh, it's a bit nippy out there.
他应该多穿一点
He should have wrapped himself up a bit more.
啥
Not impor...?!
连小学生都知道 你怎么会不知道
It's primary school stuff. How can you not know that?
就算我以前知道 那也早被我删除了
Well, if I ever did, I've deleted it.
删除是啥意思
Deleted it?
Eh, you've gotta help me, Mr Holmes!
大家都说你是最好的
Everyone says you're the best.
要是你不肯帮我
Without you...
我就得被脚死了
...I'll get hung for this.
放心吧别克先生 才不会呢
No, not at all, Mr Bewick.
那下下次呢
What about the time after that?
-来点早餐吗 -好啊
- So, do you want some breakfast? - Love some.
那就自己做吧
Yeah, well, you'd better make
我得去洗个澡
it yourself because I'm going to have a shower.
你把血腥的哥那起案子写进了博客
I see you've written up the taxi driver case.
是呐
Er...yes.
粉色研究
A Study In Pink.
真想得出来
Nice.
是嘛 粉衣女郎 粉色箱子
Well, you know. Pink lady, pink case,
新福尔摩斯
人人影视福尔摩斯迷翻译组
诚意制作
白俄罗斯 明斯克
和我从头说下事情经过吧
Just tell me what happened from the beginning.o a bar,
很棒 我和那边的
nice place, and, er, I got chatting
就是这样
don't we?
她总是数落我 说我不系真男人
She's always getting at me, saying I weren't a real man.
不"是"真男人
Wasn'ta real man.
-啥 -语法错了 是"是" 不是"系"
- What? - It's not "Weren't", it's "Wasn't".
"已"经
...wasn't...
不动了
...moving no more.
一动也不动
Any more.
上帝保佑 我也不知是怎么回事
God help me, I dunno how it happened,
但我发誓这是一场意外
but it was an accident, I swear.
你必须帮我 福尔摩斯先生
你是会被"绞"死
Hanged, yes.