当前位置:文档之家› 外贸函电课后练习 翻译题

外贸函电课后练习 翻译题

◇22 1.为使我们熟悉贵公司的产品,我们需要一些技术方面的细节。

请寄有关产品的说明书、小册子或活页目录。

To familiarize ourselves with your products, we need some technical details .Please send us literatures, brochures, or leaflets dealing with your products.2.附寄一本目录,上面有本公司系列产品中增添的最新型号E331。

We are also enclosing a catalog showing a brand new addition to our line, Model E331.3.我们希望附寄的小册子对您有所帮助。

We hope the enclosed brochure will be helpful to you.4.现寄去一份有关我公司目前可供出口的各式自行车的小册子。

We are send you a brochure on the various kinds of bicycle now available for export.5.请寄我公司一份贵公司进口的商品清单。

Will you please send let us have a list of items that ate imported by you?6.请寄我一分份台式计算机的目录本和价目单,或者任何说明小册子,以便本公司分发给潜在顾客。

Will you please send me a copy of your catalogue and price list of desktop computers and copies of any descriptive leaflets that I could pass to prospective customers?7.感谢你方9月6来函,现附上一册最新商品目录,从中你会对我们的新产品有更多的了解。

Many thanks for your enquiry dated Sep. 6,we have enclosed the current brochure from which you may have a better understanding of our new products.8.感谢你方5月18日询价,随函寄去我方最新价目单以供参考。

Thanks for your enquiry dated May 18,we are now sending our latest pricelist for your reference.10.我国对中国微波炉的需求很大,请你们对目前能供应的型号向我方报有竞争性的价格,非常感谢。

There is a big demand forChinese microwave ovens. Weshall appreciate your quoting uscompetitive prices for modelsavailable now.9.我方报价如有变更不另通知。

Our quotation is subject tochange without notice.◇33 1.鉴于我们在亚洲地区业务的迅速发展,有必要在下列地点设立分公司。

Because of the rapiddevelopment of our business inAsia, we think is necessary toopen branches at the followingaddresses.2.祝贺你们亚特兰大市公司开张!我们希望它成为今后我们多年紧密合作的契机。

Congratulations on yournewly-opened business in Asia,we think it will mark thebeginning of our closecooperation in the years tocome.3.在谈判过程中,我们相互增强了理解,这对我们今后的业务很有意义。

In the course of negotiationswe have come to a much betterunderstanding of each other,which bears a lot for our futurebusiness.4. 我们忠诚的希望不久能为您服务。

We sincere wish that we willhave the privilege of servingyou soon.5.如果我们采取措施在互利基础上恢复业务关系,对我们都是有利的。

It will be advantageous if stepsare taken to resume ourbusiness relationship on thebasis of mutual benefit.6.我们对你们的合作态度非常满意。

Thank you for your manner ofbusiness cooperation.7.这笔交易的达成当然不是结束。

它仅仅是个开端,一个我们之间长期友好业务关系的开端。

The conclusion of the deal iscertainly not the ending. It isonly the beginning, and a goodone ,of the long and friendlybusiness relations between us.8.市场萧条导致企业贸易停滞。

The depressed market results inthe stagnation of trade.9.你们询问的那一家公司证实了他们是有竞争力的,并且是信誉良好的。

The company you enquiredabout has proved theircompetitive ability and has afine credit reputation.10.这两种等级(的货)目前需求甚殷。

These two grades are verymuch in demand.◇44 1.如果你方以竞争性价格报盘,我们能保证在当地大量销售。

If you make us an offer atcompetitive prices we can sell alarge quantity in our district.2.作为对你们还价的回应,我将降价3美元。

I’ll respond to yourcounter-offer by reducing ourprice by three dollars.3.考虑到我们的长期业务关系,我们接受你们的还盘。

It is in view of our long-standingbusiness relationship that wecan accept your counter offer.4.希望早日报给我们机床的实盘,我们将不胜感激。

It will be appreciated if you willimmediately let us have yourfirm offer for machine tools.5.我的报价是以合理利润率为依据。

My offer was based onreasonable profit margin.6.现在我们希望你们对我方报盘予以答复。

Now we look forward to yourreplying to our offer.7.如果你们有意经营我公司其他产品,请告知你方要求。

If you are interested in dealingwith us in other products,please inform us of yourrequirements.8.如果您对这些样品没有兴趣,请告知我们。

我们乐于寄上其他适合贵地市场的样品。

If you are not interested in anyof these samples, let us know.We will be pleased to send youothers which might better suityour market.9.如果您认识某人对我们的产品感兴趣,请告知我们。

我们将乐于以公道的价格寄去样品。

If you know anybody whomight be interested in ourproducts, please let us know.We will be pleased to sendsamples with the best prices.10.不少贸易商表示对投资也有兴趣。

Many traders showed theirinterest in investment.◇55 1.而且很有竞争性。

This offer is based on anexpanding market and iscompetitive.2.该报盘以你方本月底前到达我地为有效。

This offer is subject to yourreply reaching here before theend of this month.3.我们高兴地告知你们,我们可以为新订单提供特别的设计方案。

We are pleased to advise youthat we are able to offer aspecial designing plan for themodification of your new order.4.除非你们降价5%,否则我们无法接受报盘。

We can’t accept your offerunless the price is reduced by 5%.5.兹报铸造焦300公吨,每公吨欧洲主要口岸价350美元,11月船期。

We offer firm 300 metric tonsfoundry coke at $350 permetric ton CIF European MainPorts for November shipment.6.我们已按你方要求将报盘延期。

We have extended the offer asper as your request.8.外币兑换率的浮动要求我们谨慎地报价,我们的实盘是以你方所接受复函不晚于北京时间9月30日下午12时为条件的。

We make you a firm offersubject to your acceptancereaching us no later than 12p.m. Sep. 30, Beijing timebecause the fluctuation of thecurrency exchange rates callsfor our great care in fixingprices.9.我们与James Dickinson& Co.交往多年,承蒙他推荐贵公司给我们。

相关主题