当前位置:文档之家› 生活大爆炸第一季(THE BIG BANG THEROY S01E16)字幕中英文对照打印版

生活大爆炸第一季(THE BIG BANG THEROY S01E16)字幕中英文对照打印版

When they see me coming, they go, "Ah, no-peanut boy!"
他们一看到我来就喊"啊不吃花生的男孩!"。
-Sheldon:Hello,Penny.Leonardjust left.
你好Penny,Leonard刚出去。
-Penny:I know. I want to talk to you.
我喜欢过生日。
Waking up to Mom's special French toast breakfast,
在母亲特制的法国面包早餐的香味中醒来,
wearingthe birthday king crown, playing laser tag with all my friends...
戴上生日皇冠和朋友们一起玩激光生存游戏...
Leonard非常清楚地表示他不想要生日派对。
-Howard:Did someone say..."party"?
有人提到... "派对"?
-Penny:He just doesn't know he wants one 'cause he's never had one.
他只是不知道他想要,因为从来没人为他举办过。
Leonard成长为一名实验物理学家。
Perhaps if she'd also denied him Christmas,
如果他母亲取消了他的圣诞节,
he'dbe a little better at it.
他可能还会做得更好。
-Leonard:Thank you.
谢谢。
-Howard:Well, I love birthdays.
You're beating me in Tetris,
你玩俄罗斯方块赢了我,
butyou've got the upper body strength of a Keebler elf.
但你的上肢力量就跟Keebler小精灵一样弱。
-Raj:Keebler elf? I've got your Keebler elf right here.
给我个惊喜开个生日派对。
Like this one birthday I came home from my cello lesson
就像有一次生日,我去学大提琴下课回到家,
andI saw a lot of strange cars parked out front.
看到家门前停了很多陌生车辆,
When I got to the door, I could hear people whispering
嘿伙计们,伙计们,其他女服务生
wantedme to ask you something.
想让我问你们些事。
-Leonard:It's calledTressling.
这叫Tressling扳手腕俄罗斯方块。
-Howard:It combines the physical strength of arm wrestling
我帮你占卜过星座啊,记得吗?
I was going to do everybody's, untilSheldonwent on one of his typical psychotic rants.
我本来要帮每个人占一下的,后来Sheldon就开始他典型的疯癫演说。
-Sheldon:For the record,
-Howard:You make sure they remember no peanuts.
记得告诉他们别放花生。
-Leonard:Howard, every Thai restaurant in town knows you can't eat peanuts.
Howard,城里的每个泰式餐馆都知道你不吃花生。
恐怕不行。
-Penny:Why not?
为什么?
-Leonard:I don't celebrate my birthday.
我不庆祝生日的。
-Penny:Shut up. Yeah, you do.
瞎说,你会庆祝的。
-Leonard:It's no bigdeal,it's just the way I was raised.
我让你看看Keebler小精灵的厉害。
Okay, it's a stalemate.
好吧,陷入僵局了。
-Penny:So,Leon Saturday for your free birthday cheesecake?
Leonard那我们能周六能去你那吃免费芝士生日蛋糕吗?
-Howard:Hit him down.
打败他!
-Leonard:He's got you,Sheldon.
他超过你了Sheldon。
-Sheldon:Look at this move!
看这招!
-Leonard:He's completely schooling you.
他超出你太多了。
-Penny:Hey, guys, guys, some of the other waitresses
是将扳手腕身体的力量和玩俄罗斯方块思维的敏捷
withthe mental agility of Tetris into the ultimate sport.
集于一体的体育运动。
-Penny:Yeah, that's terrific, but what they wanted me to ask you is to cut it the hell out.
-Penny:Yeah, see? That's what kids should have.
对了,瞧吧?孩子就该这么过生日。
-Howard:Actually, that was last year.
其实那是我去年的生日。
-Penny:So you really never had a birthday party?
原来是我祖父刚去世。
-Penny:Oh, my God. That's terrible.
天哪,太可怜了。
-Leonard:Well, it was kind of like a birthday party.
这也算是一次生日派对了。
I got to see all my cousins, and there was cake, so...
-Sheldon:He can't eat cheesecake.
他不能吃芝士蛋糕。
He's lactose intolerant.
他不能吃乳糖。
-Penny:Okay, he can have carrot cake.
好吧,他可以吃胡萝卜蛋糕。
-Sheldon:What about the cream cheese frosting?
那题目叫什么?
"I Hate My Son and That's Why He Can't Have Cake?"
我恨我儿子所以他不能过生日?
-Sheldon:It was obviously effective.
这显然很有效果。
Leonardgrew up to be an experimental physicist.
好吧,事情是这样的,
We are going to throwLeonarda kick-ass surprise party for his birthday on Saturday.
我们周六为Leonard生日办个超酷的生日派对。
-Sheldon:I hardly think so.
我不同意。
Leonardmade it very clear he doesn't want a party.
-Penny:That's so silly.
这太愚蠢了。
-Sheldon:It's actually based on very sound theories.
这实际上是很有理论根据的,
His mother published a paper on it.
他母亲还就此发表了论文。
-Penny:Well, what was it called?
最终证实了占星术完全是伪科学的废话。
-Penny:Blah, blah, blah. Typical Taurus.
话真多。典型的金牛座。
So, seriously, are we going to see you Saturday?
说真的,我们周六能见你吗?
-Leonard:Uh, I don't think so.
我见到了所有的表亲还有蛋糕...
-Penny:That's thesadestthing I've ever heard.
这是我听到过最悲惨的事了。
-Howard:You think?
你这么认为么?
Goahead,tell her about your senior prom.
继续,跟她说说你的毕业舞会。
你真的从来没有过生日派对?
-Leonard:No, but it was okay.
没有,不过没关系。
I mean, when I was little,
在我很小的时候,
I'd think maybe my parents would change their mind
我想可能父母会改变主意,
相关主题