当前位置:文档之家› 合同contract

合同contract

We'll have the contract ready for signature.我们应准备好合同待签字。

We signed a contract for medicines.我们签订了一份药品合同。

Mr. Zhang signs the contract on behalf of the China National Silk Import & Export Corporation.张先生代表中国丝绸进出口总公司在合同上签了字。

A Japanese company and SINOCHEM have entered into a new contract.中国化工进出口总公司已经和日本一家公司签订了一份新合同。

It was because of you that we landed the contract.因为有了你,我们才签了那份合同。

We offered a much lower price, so they got the contract.由于我们报价低,他们和我们签了合同。

Are we anywhere near a contract yet?我们可以(接近于)签合同了吗?We sign a contract when we are acting as principals.("principals" refers to the "seller" and the "buyer")当我们作为货主时都要签订合同。

(这里的“货主”指合同中的卖方和买方)I know we (the seller) should draw up a contract and the buyer has to sign it.我们知道我们(卖方)应该拟出一份合同,买方必须签署合同。

We should simultaneously sign two contracts, one sales contract for beef and mutton, and the other contract of equal value for the purchase of cotton.我们同时签两个合同,一是牛羊肉的销售(出口)合同,另一个是等额的棉花购买(进口)合同。

We both want to sign a contract, and we have to make some concessions to do it.我们都想签合同,因此双方都要做些让步。

We are here to discuss a new contract with you.我们来这里和您谈谈订一份新合同的问题。

Our current contract is about to expire, and we'll need to discuss a new one.欧文们现有合同快要期满了,需要再谈一个新合同。

We can repeat the contract on the same terms.我们可以按同样条件再订一个合同。

A few problems with supply under the old contract must be quickly resolved.老合同中的一些供货问题必须尽快解决。

We ought to clear up problems arising from the old contract.我们应该清理一下老合同中出现的问题。

Do you always make out a contract for every deal?每笔交易都需要订一份合同吗?As per the contract, the construction of factory is now under way.根据合同规定,工厂的建设正在进行中。

Words and Phrasescontract 合同,订立合同contractor 订约人,承包人contractual 合同的,契约的to make a contract 签订合同to place a contract 订合同to enter into a contract 订合同to sign a contract 签合同to draw up a contract 拟订合同to draft a contract 起草合同to get a contract 得到合同to land a contract 得到(拥有)合同to countersign a contract 会签合同to repeat a contract 重复合同an executory contract 尚待执行的合同a nice fat contract 一个很有利的合同originals of the contract 合同正本copies of the contract 合同副本a written contract 书面合同to make some concession 做某些让步Claims occur frequently in international trade.国际贸易中经常发生索赔现象。

We are now lodging a claim with you.我们现在向贵方提出索赔。

I've heard that you have lodged a claim against us.听说你们已经向我们提出了索赔。

We've given your claim our careful consideration.我们已经就你们提出的索赔做了仔细研究。

We lodged a claim with you on fertilizer yesterday.昨天我们就化肥问题向贵方提出索赔。

We filed a claim with(against) you for the shortweight.关于短重问题,我们已经向你方提出索赔。

The Chinese representative and Mr.Bake discussed the claim.中方代表与贝克先生商谈了索赔问题。

We have received the letters giving full details of this claim.我们已经收到了内容详尽的索赔信件。

Sometimes the shipping company or insurance company is found to be responsible for theclaim.有时候,船公司或保险公司应负责赔偿。

Words and Phrasesclaim 索赔;赔偿;赔偿金compensate 赔偿,补偿to make a (one's) claim 提出索赔to register a (one's) claim 提出索赔to file a (one's) claim 提出索赔to lodge a (one's) claim 提出索赔to raise a (one's) claim 提出索赔to put in a (one's) claim 提出索赔to bring up a (one's) claim 提出索赔to make a claim with (against) sb. 向某方提出索赔to make a claim for (on)sth. 就某事提出索赔claims 索赔;债权Your T shirts can find a ready market in the eastern part of our country.贵国的T恤在我国东部市场很畅销。

We all understand that Chinese shippers are very popular in your market on account oftheir superior quality and competitive price.我们都知道中国拖鞋因价廉物美而畅销于你方市场。

This product has been a best seller for nearly one year.该货成为畅销货已经将近1年了。

There is a good market for these articles.这些商品畅销。

There is a poor market for these articles.这些商品滞销。

There is no market for these articles.这些商品无销路。

Your bicycles find a ready market here.你们的自行车在此地销路很好。

They talked over at great length the matter of how to increase the sale of your products.他们详细地讨论了怎样增加你方产品的销售。

Please furnish us with more information from time to time so that we may find outlets forour stationery.由于对此货物的需求将不断增加,请提前补充货源。

They are doing their utmost to open up an outlet.他们正在尽最大努力以打开销路。

Our demand for this product is steadily on the increase.我们对该产品的需求正在稳步地增长。

We are sure that you can sell more this year according to the marketing conditions at yourend.根据你地的市场情况,我们确信今年你们有望销得更好。

Packing has a close bearing on sales.包装对产品的销路有很大关系。

We are trying to find a market for this article.我们正在努力为此项商品找销路。

We regret we cannot find any market for this article.我们很抱歉不能为此项商品找到销路。

According to our experience, these handicrafts can find a ready market in Japan.根据我们的经验,这些手工艺品在日本销路很好。

相关主题